Give me a reason to stop being NEET

I get 1100 euros per month for doing absolutely nothing. Inspire me to get a job and stop being a leech.

You can't even think for yourself

Disgusting

I just can't think of any reason to contribute to this society.

be a hero

Imagine Finland going through a major recession and NEETbux being cut.

I'm neet but I don't live with my parents. Government gibs me monies every two weeks and pays my rent. Plus I grow the finest weed in Britain. I don't need to work. Literally spend most of my days in the gym or playing xbox. Sometimes I'll go out on the weekend with my mates and get smashed.

Same. I just milk it for everything it's worth.

be an hero

think of the refugee children please

Is that enough to live comfortably in Finland?

I used to be against welfare but then I realized that this jew society doesn't need me to contribute, I'm still going to be successful though because I'd hate to disappoint my parents.

What? Why do you get so much? We only get about 400€. NOT FAIR!!!!!!!

Fucking nihilists.

>1100 euros per month
That's like fucking pennies. Don't you have any ambitions or hobbies at all?

How do you find meaning? When was the last time you did something, time just floats together after a while.

How do you get welfare like this in Europe? Do they just give it to you for life? In america you have to apply and prove you're 'disabled' and for all the 'autismbux' memes its harder than you'd think they turn you down real quick.

How do you get neetbux in Finland OP?
I think in UK you have to prove you are looking for work unless you are medically unable to work....

Just move to America. Here it's pretty much impossible to get social security income. You can get food stamps and medicaid really easy but receiving checks in the mail from the government every month to spend on onaholes isn't going to happen as easily as it does in the UK and other places.

That's why there are so many bums missing their legs and shit.

I am an American NEET but only because my parents are NEET enablers. It's still very rough though because they don't buy me jack shit. I am using a 9 year old PC and its literally the only thing I have. I have to find different ways to make money online to afford vidya and stuff. Meanwhile, I have NEET friends who live in the UK who have $4,000 rigs and closets full of loli figurines.

swedes get 6000 €

but 125€ would be more appropriate

be a NEET if you like, but realize 2 things.

1. There is always a chance the economy will tank then you will have nothing.

2. IF you haven't taught yourself basic survival skills at least then you are as good as dead.

If you don't live in the capital, yes.

It's a combination of unemployment benefits and living costs support. Some people work full time and still get support for their living costs. My benefits are broken up like this: they pay my rent+all bills and my health care/doctor visits/medicine. On top of that, I get 485 euros per month to use however I like, 150 euros per year for hobbies and they also give financial support for stuff like buying new furniture etc.

You have to be registered at the job center and sometimes they try to get you to go do free workfare at some company and so on. But mostly you just send an application once a month online for unemployment benefits. After the first time you apply, living costs support is paid automatically every month. With some benefits you have to send in your bank statements once a month to show that you have no money saved up and you have no income.

>implying the sheep with mortgages won't be as or even more fucked
>implying I want to live if the economy tanks completely