en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shilldog winning florida
0/10

>Pennsylvania going red before Ohio.

if you think my map is bad then make your own it said
"r8 my map and OTHERS MAPS"

Hillary is better than Trump.

Both may be retarded. But I'd rather pick some crazy old lady than some legit retard

If Trump wins a majority of the Electoral College, how big is the chance the Clintons will influence the Electors to switch sides?
Thus stealing the election.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector

>5 cents have been deposited to your account

He has a 156 IQ. Look it up. Way smarter and more successful than you'll ever be.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for jealousy. Stay inferior.

Have you taken this into account?

welp guys we found the shill bot!

Nowhere in the phrase "Rate my map and others' maps" is there a suggestion that we make our own maps.

Fucking christ, you're stupid. This thread is terrible, we have enough of these every day that we shouldn't be entertaining the delusional whims of a retard who thinks Trump will win Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, but not Florida.

i dont get it. red stands for trump right? so how can the map have so much more red and hillary still win??

Perhaps you should carefully examine this chart.

>Ohio blue but Pennsylvania red
>Florida blue

Fuck off if you're not even gonna try to be serious.

Population.

In pretty sure there aren't enough faithless electors to flip the election.

That is exactly what it implies. Where the fuck else would we get different maps, you fucking dimwit?

Sorry wrong quote, meant to quote OP.

Trump is winning Florida and Idaho for sure

Florida had the muslim shooting
Idaho just had a 5 year old get raped by a gang of muslims

wtf guess I'm #RunningForTheHills now

>do you feel in charge?

Every pledged elector in a non-red state in this map can become a faithless elector according to the wiki page

>Electors are typically chosen and nominated by a political party or the party's presidential nominee: they are usually party members with a reputation for high loyalty to the party and its chosen candidate. Thus, a faithless elector runs the risk of party censure and political retaliation from their party, as well as potential criminal penalties in some states. Candidates for elector are nominated by state political parties in the months prior to Election Day.

I could see that there could be some defectors because of the #NeverTrump movement and if Hillary promises a cushy government job for the next couple of years, with a royal pension plan