DAILY REMINDER

Your fucking "Politically Incorrect" is just an excuse for your conservative/reactionary/traditionalist ideology!
All you want is not being "Politically Incorrect" so you can be edgy everywhere on Sup Forums or even on the Internet in general, but what you really want is a world dominated by the conservative/reactionary/traditionalist ideology because you can't accept anything that is Left-Wings.
What you really hate is not women, black people, LGBT people, poor people, rich people or everything that's not American, but what you really hate is everything that is opposite to your conservative/reactionary/traditionalist ideology.
It's time to accept the change and the progress, you fucking conservative/reactionary/traditionalist fags!!

A

>that flag
Literally every time.

DO NOT REPLY

ANGLO SCUM

$.15 has been deposited

Every fucking time.

heres ur shekel thanks for the kekel

typing posts on here with ! isnt going to change anyone or get your dick big enough to fit inside your whale fake-gf that's already burning coal as we speak

>that crow pic

So?

Daily reminder that the identity politics that causes all the hatred, isolationism, and tribalism is the liberal's baby

>Everything thats not American
A fucking leaf

FUCKING

Political correctness is just a way to silence anyone who speaks out against the state.

I want to teach your children about god, proper financial responsibility and being a capable working citizen.

And you want my kids to learn about gay sex, to respect violent dangerous cultures and foolish religion, to disavow patriotism, to be for murdering babies.

>what you really want is a world dominated by the conservative/reactionary/traditionalist ideology because you can't accept anything that is Left-Wings.
Yes.

what'd she do?

>look at upper right corner of the image

LEAF

Fuck off leaf, you probably are not even canadian

FACK YU REAF
YU STEAR FROM MY STOH

Kill yourself OP

that is actually a good thing, you said that pol is not racist, sexist, homophobe or whatever, the only thing pol hate is an ideology, marxism is cancer and it base its view on destroying the bourgeoisie(basically the people with high education that can manage factories or have important position, the same people that give to a nation and its people wealth).

True. Where is the "Politically Incorrect" in Sup Forums ?
Most opinions I read here are chewed by 'elite' .

What's the point of this thread, exactly?