Can someone give me a real, non tinfoil reason that the gooberment fluoridizes public drinking water?

Can someone give me a real, non tinfoil reason that the gooberment fluoridizes public drinking water?
>Tinfoil meaning some outlandish claim with no proof

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23654100
drsircus.com/medicine/iodine/iodine-protects-fluoride-toxicity
erowid.org/library/books_online/acid_dreams.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To help your teeth. If you take the tinfoil off, the reason is simple.

The shit you should be scared of user is Xenostrogens in PET bottles and other plastics

Fluoride in toothpaste makes sense, you dont eat it. Not in water everyone is expected to drink like a Gallon of per day.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23654100

because they think it helps your teeth.

The UK did a massive study on all water fluoridation studies and found there was fuck all evidence to support that water fluoridation was good or bad for health, and that if anything the evidence pointed to it being slightly bad.

When did fluoridation start? What has changed since then?

I can give you the tinfoil reason

Because fluoride is Piezoelectric, which means it contains a specific type of energy, and things that are Piezoelectric can hold metaphysical energy and information-'vibes' if you will.

Other things that are Piezoelectric include DNA, certain types of minerals(Hippy dippy crystal shit) and LSD-25

Because it helps your teeth, and you don't swallow toothpaste yes, but that's because the concentration of fluoride is so high in toothpaste.

You'd die from water toxicity before you ingested enough fluoride to harm your body. Its literally in ppm's. You might as well be worried about sodium levels in bottled water.

I'd just like to point out that LSD is potent at levels as low as 100 micro grams

Yes, and fluoride in water is at 1.2-0.3 ppm, which is 100 times less than 100ug/ml

Besides, have you ever had fluoride treatment at a dentist. Or brushed your teeth? They use solutions with 1000ppm fluoride and what would you say the effect of that is?

FDA recommends too low amounts of iodine. And the amounts they recommend are based on avoiding goiters, not general welness.

Because we are in a chronic state of iodine deficiency (even if we met RDI's, which people often do not) our brains, skin, and glands absorb other toxic halogen gases in the place of iodine.

Our water has fluoride, and chlorine, but of which will help lead to dysfunction of pituitary glands, endocrine glands, hypothyroidism, acne, dry skin, etc. And perhaps most importantly, immune function.

And we wonder why "autoimmune" diseases like type one diabetes and grave's disease are on the rise in America. Hypothyroidism is likely do to insufficient iodine resulting in the absorption of chlorine, fluorine and bromine.

Another gland that absorbs these harmful halogens? The mammary glands. This is why breast cancer is such a prevalent issue.

It turns out then, that adding fluoride, chlorine, and other supposedly helpful chemicals to our water, can be contributing to the disease state of America.

Which means $$$. You can argue that it is "tin foil" to assume the harm is intentionally for profit, but you cannot argue against the harm.

If it weren't for the abuse our bodies unnaturally incure, we'd be a much more hardy species.

The reason studies do not find this, is because chronic diseases are rarely identified within the scope of a study, and because they are theoretically attributed to other factors, will not be considered relevant.

Solution? Get more iodine in your died. Seaweed, scallops, seafood, dairy (remember, iodine pools in the mammary glands) and eggs are your best sources.

The only real non tinfoil reason there is: follow the money

Yes, but many places people don't brush their teeth. In Norway we don't add fluoride in the water because people brush their teeth enough.

But fluoride is also found naturally in water, people who use water with naturally high consentrations also have good teeth.

Yes, I've had them coat my teeth with Fluoride before, it's rather unpleasant but obviously nothing absurd happened

I'm not saying what happens with LSD is to be expected with Fluoride, just that Fluoride possesses this property that allows energy to be attached to it.

Getting the minor dose every day two or three times a day is enough to alter the vibes of the person ingesting it. It's very low-key, minor subversion but it's there nonetheless.

Ok, so how do you explain life expectancy changes since the 1800s? How could we be living longer if the water we drink all our life is making up sick?

Also do you have any sources for your stuff?? "Tinfoil meaning outlandish claim with no proof"

>gooberment
>goober

obvious reddit mannerisms

remember to sage, everyone

Stonger teeth, probably kills germs too.

Practice a little intellectualism, please. You're asking to be spoon fed like a baby.

So, what reasons can you think of as to why we'd not die as early as the 1800's? Better living conditions, less murder, less malnutrition, more advanced treatments, faster response times to emergencies, less food poisoning, you should be able to list off reasons all day.

As for sources:

drsircus.com/medicine/iodine/iodine-protects-fluoride-toxicity

Literally google it and take your pick. This is common scientific knowledge.

Topkek when u know that in my country, prefects have rights to fluoridize water in case of heavy rioting.

>america fluoridates water
>UK doesn't
>mfw

Op here, I had to get ready for work and now there are far too many replies to individually comment on. I appreciate the thoughtful discussion and I definitely appreciate the people that are tin foil posting at least try to reasonably back up their claims

Then why don't they fluoridate bottled water?

Remind me again why you dont swallow after brushing your teeth?

>Because fluoride is Piezoelectric
bioengineer here. please explain what, if any, physiological effect this has on the body

also,
>Piezoelectric
were you hoping nobody here would know what this word means? do you know where you are? there are a lot of EE, other engineers, physics people, etc on the chins.

We know they used it back in the camps..We've got that going for us.

I don't drink water by the milliliter, stupid. So if I drink a litter of water I'm ingesting 1000 micrograms of fluoride, right? And that's 10x the 100 micrograms of LSD having a noticible effect?

Actually, there isnt even that much fluoride in toothpaste.

>piezoelectric
>holds energy
Pick one and only one pseudoscientist. Piezoelectric materials accumulate electricity based on mechanical stress.

CDC says otherwise m8
>trusting the UK in matters of teeth
rofl

OMG that's approximately 31,700,000,000,000,000,000 Fluoride ions!!! OMG ATOMS??? in MY water??????

you're embarrassing yourself

No, any time I post about Piezoelectric properties nobody ever knows what I'm talking about, it's nice to see someone who's actually familiar with the term. Perhaps you can start looking into it more and trying to figure things out from your end.

Although the entire discussion is irrelevant if you're already biased against the topic of metaphysical(intent) energy being attached to something.

Regardless, the guy who made LSD for the Grateful Dead, Owsley, was the one who discovered LSD was Piezoelectric- long after the CIA and government had it. He also had a hypothesis that the conditions in the environment while synthesizing LSD could affect the trip a person had. The building it was made it, the person making it. The deadheads who move acid across our country are under the impression that the people who hold the acid create something called 'crystal karma' which travels with the crystal and affects the people who take the acid ie a shitbag's acid will give you a nasty paranoid trip whereas a good person's acid will give a calm, mellow trip.

This is all random bullshit if you're not trying to look at the whole thing in a greater scope and it's easy to discount all of those theories as hippy dippy bullshit until you've actually done the research regarding Acid.

Basically the more Piezoelectric energy something has, the more metaphysical energy can be attached to it.

I am not aware of anyone fluoridating water anywhere. Fluorine to my knowledge occurs naturally in water from wells, the deeper the well the higher the fluorine concentration.

On the other hand i heard of filtering out the fluorine since it causes ugly teeth and stores in the skeleton but maybe not all local water plants has the money resources to filter it out.

buy the goddamned filters

>metaphysical(intent) energy being attached to something.

I completely stopped reading here until you can provide me with a shred of evidence, a proposed mechanism of action, anything at all that supports this.

If not, it's staying in the trash. And stop calling it piezoelectric. We already have a described, understood physical phenomenon that this describes.

Well then we have nothing more to talk about, nerd. You're allowing yourself to be boxed in by 'science'

Enjoy playing in god's office without having the key

I drank half a 16.9oz bottle of tap water and I thought I was going to die. Emmediately after I drank it i started feeling nauseous, then I threw up. Don't drink the tap water lads, it's contaminated. I'm not even tinfoil, I drank that water cuz I thought the guvmint wasn't trying to kill me.

>Enjoy playing in god's office without having the key

I always got the feeling that acid is less of a "drug" and more of a "key", if that makes any sense.

>asserted without evidence
dismissed without evidence

Multiple studies the most recent done at Harvard have concluded that fluoride consumption in childhood lowers IQ an average of 7 points in some cases as much as 15

>Multiple studies the most recent done at Harvard
>cites 0 such studies
into the trash

this

Fluoride decays your teeth you've obviously done no Research into this

SPBP

flouride prevents tooth decay

/thread

here fampai, I know science is the new religion and there's nothing besides us and our divine right to rule or whatevs, but help yourself out

erowid.org/library/books_online/acid_dreams.pdf

Also start looking into quantum physics and other bullshit that hardly anyone understands

But whatever, I guess you'll just go back to 'bioengineering', looking for a cure for aging eh bub?

>quotes erowid
>Also start looking into quantum physics
lmao

Fluoride causes re-crystallization of enamel. Literally the opposite of what you're suggesting.

It's a fucking book you dense cunt
>Looking into quantum physics is a joke
yeah faggot double slit so funny hehehe I'm researching how to cure blindess in old fucks while these other nerds are figuring out they don't know shit about the universe, heh, should have picked a more concrete reli-i mean science.

According to Harvard School of Health it increases cancer rates in populations exposed to in in drinking water and decreases IQ by one to two standard deviations.

Only on contact and even then only in small amounts, if you are exposed to too much it will start leeching.

>yeah faggot double slit
>everything I know about quantum physics i learned from a cartoon on youtube
fuck, mate. just stop.

Were you in Vegas?

We have twice the national 0.4 of fluoride (natural occurrence is already 0.4, and we pay $650,000 a year to double it), chlorine, lead, arsenic, two radioactive uranium isotopes, and about two dozen carcinogens.

We have the dirtiest water in this country, and our schools also place last in standardized testing. Gee, wonder why.

Voltaire lived to 86 in the 18th century. We didn't become healthier or longer-living, we just learned to avoid and defeat diseases that killed us prematurely in the past.

>Then why don't they fluoridate bottled water?
They do.

Crystal karma... sounds like some sales banter to move brown/purple crystal.

Don't bother with the kiddies drinking the tap water. They can't be saved by rhetoric, they're incapable of reassessing any information they've considered to be fact. Quite a dull way to live life, and it is very easy to be mislead when the primacy of information means' fact' is likely sourced solely from academia and media... but such is the reality we're experiencing.

I was making fun of you and it went way over your head, thanks for confirming that you know shit all about anything outside your field.

>hurr you can't reference the double slit experiment ironically and if you do it means you learned about it from youtube

well done faggot, well done

2 standard deviations in 30 IQ pts assuming your talking about whites. I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that. Source or GTFO

I'm going to be honest here.

>only brush my teeth once a day
>no Flouride in my country's water supply
>never floss

Yet my teeth are fine, no bad breathe or gum disease. Only 2 fillings and in my mid-twenties.

I don't believe in the whole fluoride conspiracy thing but it does really make you think.

First sip of plain water you've had in years, fatass? I could understand how confusing that must be for you, as it doesn't have any sugar in it. Maybe next you can work your way up to a vegetable that isn't on top of a cheeseburger.

There's plenty of other things that help entice people into taking the drugs. If anything, the idea of crystal karma would be a bad idea to make up because then the person who relies on shitty gimmicks to get people to buy their drugs would probably be the type of person who'd have bad crystal karma.

this is what's known as backpedaling
>when your troll fails

I said one to two and you can look for it yourself given that I already posted the source, all you have to do is go find it and read it fuckwit.

What you did before is known as projecting

You projected that anyone who mentions double slit must have learned about it from a youtube cartoon because you yourself learned it from a youtube cartoon

Back to the lab with you, faggot. Those old rich people need to live forever.

Fluor : To help your teeth
Tinfoil : To protect you teeth from martians

>projecting
nice meme

>What you did before is known as projecting
You are pretty much talking about crystal energy and you expect people to take you seriously when you cannot back up what you say with a single piece of evidence aside from anecdotes taken from a website that documents the effects from illegal drugs.

The irony is palpable.

>i don't project because I'm a scientist and I'm above defense mechanisms

good meme m8

You didn't post a source, you said Harvard researched it. One standard deviation is still 15 points, this would be blatantly obvious if it existed. Also, go ahead and link the source, since a google search of 'Harvard fluoride IQ' doesn't come up with anything showing what you said.

The anecdotes I have are from my own experience with the drug and people in the world surrounding it.

The pdf is a book that has nothing to do with erowid and the fact you idiots didn't even bother to look at it is evidence to how much kool-aid you're sippin'

Perhaps the dissolved ions in the water somehow allow vibrational energy at certain frequencies to be transmitted or stored? What is it about crystals that make them piezoelectric? First off, many crystals of minerals are very hard with very high resonant frequencies, perhaps if a crystal is the right shape it has the right angles of incidence to 'trap' a standing waveform of a certain freq.

It's basically to make people believe in religion, that way they can brainwash them. That's why the most intelligent countries, like Denmark and Sweden, are atheists

>dreadlocked hippy in a van selling museum gift shop crystals he cut and polished with a dremmel in his mom's garage
>precision engineering and cutting a crystal so perhaps if a crystal is the right shape it has the right angles of incidence to 'trap' a standing waveform of a certain freq
I bet this guy could do it:

i tend to side with tinfoil on this but it doesn't explain why some towns aren't fluoridated. my town isn't and there's crime everywhere, one of the murder capitals of the country, so wouldnt they wanna do it to keep the dindu's down?

i drink tap water exclusively

The body's pretty good at filtering out harmful shit like fluoride. You can drink straight ammonia without any negative side-effects, other than the shit burning away at your stomach lining (and all you have to do is drink enough water to dilute it), yet people still go berserk whenever traces of it end up in food.

People are dumb.

Are you trying to say that Acid isn't a crystal that possesses piezoelectric properties no matter how it's shaped? Are you saying someone has to purposefully make something Piezoelectric?

Tell you what, go get a gram of raw(although knowing how purposefully ignorant you seem to be you probably don't know where to find it aside from the darknet) and put it in a vial. Shake it up. You're saying that mechanical stress put on the crystal during it's creation is the reason that it's emitting flashes of blue light?

buddha lived till 80 over 2500 years ago

You know how when light goes from one medium to another, the angle of incidence that it hits the next medium with either lets it reflect back or pass through, right? You hubristic nigger, add something useful at least.

>You know how when light goes from one medium to another, the angle of incidence that it hits the next medium with either lets it reflect back or pass through, right?
yeah i took physics II my sophomore year, too

>You're saying that mechanical stress put on the crystal during it's creation is the reason that it's emitting flashes of blue light?
i don't know the exact mechanism but if I had to guess it would be energy stored in chemical bonds being released and/or new bonds forming at lower energy states, releasing electromagnetic radiation, at least some in the visible spectrum

this hasn't been magic since the 1800s, friend

it was a way to dispose of industrial waste cheaply

money. the compounds are a bi-product of fertilizer production. these companies would sell their waste to water companies than spend money disposing of it properly.

it isn't particularly good for you... but a healthy body is easily able to filter out the crap and it isn't that harmful. mostly effects the children and elderly... particular in bone and teeth health/development.

it's supposed to help your teeth... but ingesting the stuff orally (as opposed to brushing your teeth with fluoride toothpaste) is pretty damn ineffective.

all that "pineal gland" stuff is pretty inconclusive, from a scientific standpoint

Different mineral crystals have different geometric shapes as well with their own unique internal angles due to unique molecular structure, right? So just like light can be trapped in a prism, so can higher frequency energies be trapped as well. The visible light spectrum is but a small subset of the whole energy spectrum... where does mental energy fit into this?

With that theory, shouldn't the flashes get weaker over time? Wouldn't there be a base level of mechanical energy stored in the crystal that would be weaken over time?

turmeric removes fluoride from brain, is excellent for dental problems. i cured an abscessed tooth with turmeric and no dentist scum

>yellow buddhist monk robes symbolize turmeric's miracle benefits

There is no evidence that systemic application (ingestion) of fluoride has any benefit on teeth, only when it is topically applied (as they do at the dentists office). Topical applications require setting times for the application to have any benefit. Therefore, a rinsing effect of drinking the substance has no measurable benefit.

The fluoridation of tap water gas everything to do with companies making a lucrative deal to get rid of toxic byproduct of production (fluoride), by selling it to water municipalities.

>Wouldn't there be a base level of mechanical energy stored in the crystal that would be weaken over time?
if you're talking about LSD then you should know that it chemically breaks down over time relatively quickly

>Wouldn't there be a base level of mechanical energy stored in the crystal that would be weaken over time?
I mentioned chemical energy, not mechanical energy. If you threw it against a wall it would have mechanical energy.

With your choices is questions and wording it's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about. have fun over at momscience.com and crystalpower.org or whatever the fuck stupid shit you read what your regurgitating from

>Practice a little intellectualism, please. You're asking to be spoon fed like a baby.
It's your job to back up your argument, especially when asked. Take the stick out of your ass.

>
So, what reasons can you think of as to why we'd not die as early as the 1800's?

It's not what he comes up with, it's what YOU source. For such an "intellectual" you come off as though you don't have anything to back it up.
>As for sources:
So you needed three sentences of snark to justify your response? You're pathetic.

>chemically breaks down over time relatively quickly

???
Assuming it's kept in a controlled environment out of sunlight and heat, it doesn't degrade at all

It's nice that you finally googled it and figured a few things out about it but realistically you're still in the dark. The energy that leads to the flashes of blue light is created by you shaking the vial or throwing it at the wall, yes, congratulations for discovering why the crystal accumulates more metaphysical energy over time.

>momscience, crystalpower
wew lad, more projecting, it's nice you get your information from disinfo websites

And furthermore if anyone has looked up Cymatics before, you can see how different frequencies passing through liquids create shapes out of standing waves. Does this not imply that energy, flowing through other mediums like crystals, can also be encoded with information in the form of a 'shape' in the standing wave in a crystal?

>The energy that leads to the flashes of blue light is created by you shaking the vial or throwing it at the wall
ugh

What's wrong about that statement besides the structure of the sentence? That's why the flashes of blue light stay constant and don't lessen over time, you're just pretending not to understand now.

Are you going to address what the leaf is bringing up or are you going to continue to pretend like being a bio-engineer makes you an expert in all things?

>non tinfoil reason that the gooberment fluoridizes public drinking water?
what dont you understand abut the eco-system and public water works, famalamb?

Toothpaste gets spit out into the sink,
it goes to a waste treatment center where they run it through a filter and drain it back out into the river to filter it
the next water treatment facility down river takes the water back up processes it, and sends it back to your tap.
the fluoride from toothpaste, SSRIs from prozac user bloods streams, estrogen from womans blood streams from birth-control and eand a whole slu of other pharmaceutical chemicals, dont get broken down and end up in your tap water

As someone whose worked in a water treatment facility, people who think the government is poisoning our water are literally retarded.

The science of water purification is very transparent. Your municipal water treatment plant is run by people who live in your own community. Regular joes. And the method of treatment has evolved a lot and is still changing. Chlorine treatment is becoming less common and being replaced by UV treatment in the tertiary stage. Adding things like fluoride or other minerals has nothing to do with health 'benefits'. Its about keeping the taste, color and smell of water neutral. Depending on geography and the contaminants in your water additives are necessary to keep water from tasting musty or having a smell. I live in an area with a lot of limestone which makes our water very basic so salt is added in large quantities

If you want me to go into some specifics on how water is cleaned I can give you a quick tldr but people shouldnt be worried about whats being added by the treatment facilities, they should be worried about the pollutants in their water source because not everything can get removed. Pharmaceuticals, pesticides, inorganic chemicals linger in water sources and do not get destroyed or removed by a treatment plant. Treatment plants mainly destroy organic material, sterilize and distribute.