RIO WILL FALL

8 hours remaining.

>group with more than 3000 people in Brazil swore allegiance to ISIS before Olympics
noticias.uol.com.br/ultimas-noticias/ansa/2016/07/18/grupo-no-brasil-declara-apoio-ao-estado-islamico.htm

>they are everywhere. UNIVERSITY TEACHER gets deported from France for trying a terror attack
www1.folha.uol.com.br/mundo/2016/07/1792362-condenado-por-terrorismo-na-franca-professor-da-ufrj-e-expulso-do-brasil.shtml
20minutes.fr/monde/1893347-20160719-adlene-hicheur-condamne-terrorisme-france-expulse-bresil

>ISIS terrorist hands himself over to the police with spicy information
tribunadabahia.com.br/2016/07/22/um-dos-suspeitos-de-integrar-celula-terrorista-no-brasil-se-entrega-pf

>more than 100 terrorism links only in Rio
reuters.com/article/us-olympics-rio-security-terrorism-idUSKCN1012JL

>meanwhile police is planning a general strike during the Olympics
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/brazil-rio-police-welcome-to-hell-tourists-olympics-a7108091.html

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/05/americas/rio-de-janeiro-super-bacteria/
>super bacteria found in popular beaches in Rio that can't be contained by any known antibiotics

>rape epidemic in brazil
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tackling-brazils-rape-epidemic-activists-see-little-hope-in-a-country-where-a-woman-is-raped-every-a7098421.html

>brazil deployed army on every fucking street of rio scared of everything
business-standard.com/article/international/rio-2016-brazilian-army-undergoes-riot-control-simulation-116072000877_1.html

>meanwhile the city remains at state of public calamity with government workers without payment for 4 months, endless lines for "muh free healthcare" and closed public schools
stuff.co.nz/sport/olympics/81319160/Road-to-Rio-State-of-calamity-declared-in-Rio-de-Janeiro-40-days-till-Olympics

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/olympics-2016-schedule/article-3724576/Rio-Olympic-athletes-canoe-training-session-cancelled-water-wouldn-t-run-three-days-competition-begins.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/team-gb-athletes-ban-brazilian-cleaners-from-entering-their-room/
youtube.com/watch?v=y8HGQfuExwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeaaaaaah, nah.

Security is too tight my sweet child. Nothing is gonna happen.

I hope there's a terrorist attack on top of the rest of the shitshow

Oh, ye of little faith. Or, perhaps too much faith in the Brazilian security services.

Imagine that in 8 hours, we have the mother of all happenings.

A city actually falling for a terrorist attack.

Sup Forums has a seizure while we have a "London Has Fallen" tier happening. Main political leaders being picked up one after another.

I'm so worried. I live near a place where the preparations are being made and people are talking about weird movement all the time.

Tell me it's gonna be okay, guys.

i'd get out of town if i was you
i work for a tajikistani KGB cell in angloland, we're planning something very big in rio
remember guys, no uzbek

>remember guys, no uzbek

Our military is guarding the events, they are one of the world's best.
I don't think they deserve to get terror attacks, ffs..

Rightful Turkmenistan Clay!

lmao at super bacteria

Don't worry, Brazilian intelligence services will solve everything.

Hey dad wtf, pray for us.

it never ceases to completely amaze me how naive you swedes are and continue to be

is your ability to learn stunted?

Maybe we will get lucky and only Canadian athletes will be killed

>brazilian security

This is an excellent way of seeing what Europe and America will look like in 30 years.

Hey idiot are you not too busy with BLM closing down your airports or something?

That is pretty accurate.

To be fair ladm8 nothing happened at the Euros either and Sup Forums was convinced about that.

I'd love a happening but there's no such thing as a guarantee.

>yfw Seal Team 6 has to go in and save the US synchronized swimming team.

t.

Sup Forums is meming too hard as usual. the world cup was bigger and lasted longer than the olympics did and wasn't exactly a catastrophe.

yeah i get it rio is a shithole but i don't understand why Sup Forums is chimping out acting like it will trigger the end of the world

Why has the CDC issued a travel warning for Miami re: zika, but no one has warned people not to go to Rio? Is it really that important to have people go to a huehue shithole?

ISIS wasn't in existence during the world cup.

I wish for the day you guys actually fire a whole bunch of missiles right into the most nigger and criminal infested favelas and then send in the army and clean up the rest. Hives of scum and villainy.

MAY KHWAREZM RISE AGAIN!

Damn. The chances of happening here, and another US wide chimpout

This gun be one comfy Friday night!

papa Poortugal with the bantz

Anyone have that image of the Brazil security guy standing guard at a gate with a FUCKING MANPAD over his shoulder?

'no'

Why didn't you have a couple criminals on motorbikes force the Muslims to the ATM?

>yfw SEAL Team 6 IS the US synchronized swimming team

This tbqhfam

Whoa. That really makes you think.

There was a surge of terrorist attacks in the 2nd week of July, in Europe. In August, they suddenly stopped.

Really makes you think..

2nd half*

>they are everywhere. UNIVERSITY TEACHER gets deported from France for trying a terror attack

And thats why we need to Transfer them all back where they belong.
You cant be save. not talking about the "little Jihad" they are performing on us on a daily basis: rape, robbery and so on

>mfw I'm a doctor and will be working during the opening show at the fucking general hospital literally next to the stadium

I'm honestly scared.

I know someone in Brazil. Haven't spoke to him in ages though, you guys can surely fight back right? I know you can!

Everything is fine till the police gets corrupted too my dear gay friend.

Just look at us.

B U M P
U
M
P

ganbare

Explain that webm

if you're telling the truth than good luck my southern friend, stay safe

Sweet flag.

The black man at the front has discovered fire and the other tribes are trying to steal it.

I expect a 3 point ISIS attack.

First, suicide bombers take out the civilians, then when police and rescue move in, more suicide bombers take out LEO and EMS, creating more chaos.

While everyone is busy at the stadium, ISIS makes their way to the Olympic dorms and attacks the Israeli team and/or American team.

(To: Alphabet Men. This is speculation, I have know knowledge of it really happening and if it does, it's just because I've read too much Tom Clancy.)

It is the truth. We had plenty of training this month just to deal with a possible terrorist attack.

Pro-tip, when a lot of victims arrive at a hospital from one of these attacks, we are trained NOT TO revive anyone who is not breathing, but to focus on the ones who can easily and surely be stabilized.

It's basically

>if the person can walk then send it to the infirmary
>if the person cannot walk then quickly evaluate it's situation and treat only life threatening wounds if there are unconscious people around, send immediately to the infirmary then
>if the person is not conscious then set it as a priority and treat it immediately
>if the person is not breathing than it's dead, move on

Who else ready for the mother of all showdowns?
>BOPE
VS
>FAVELA MONKEYS
VS
>ISIS
in a triple threat match.

Just like the Turkish revolution right?
fuck off

dailymail.co.uk/sport/olympics-2016-schedule/article-3724576/Rio-Olympic-athletes-canoe-training-session-cancelled-water-wouldn-t-run-three-days-competition-begins.html

Is Brazil always like this or is this an exceptional chimp out?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/team-gb-athletes-ban-brazilian-cleaners-from-entering-their-room/

So are people expecting ISIS to be terrorists from overseas or homegrown? I thought Brazil had a negligible to non existent muslim population

No one was able to figure out the data on this image in time.

A literal normal New Year's commemoration at a Rio de Janeiro's suburb.

youtube.com/watch?v=y8HGQfuExwM

I need to go read the rainbow six book now!

underrated

Shit coruscant is under heavy fire!

That is actually Syria.

kek'd

I figured a post like this wouldn't slide so fast.

Kek will bless us with a happening from Rio tonight

ITS HAPPENING!!

>>yfw SEAL Team 6 IS the US synchronized swimming team

it's both the men's AND women's team.
Makes you think.

Security is about as tight as Hillary's slimy old cunt. They're fucked

Can we please for the love of Kek, get a stream room to watch at least the opening ceremony. I'm not smart enough to set it up, I just want to watch body parts flying all over the place with my fellow polacks and to make funny jokes about how a leg flopped around in the air a funny way.

I really wish for HUEPPENING to take place, unlike France terroris attacks this time it would be very far from me, something implying nuclear weapons would be higly appreciated.

Captcha: select image with popcorn.