Tell me how Clinton is going to lose, Sup Forums

Tell me how Clinton is going to lose, Sup Forums.

I'm starting to become pessimistic of our chances and I don't like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
longroom.com/polls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she won't lose

>I'm starting to become pessimistic

Sad. Low energy OP.

she'll die before the election

Seizure during the debate

Plenty of time, three debates to go. Reagan swung like 8 points overnight because he told a joke that landed during the debates in '84. People are stupid.

Also, it's looking more and more like a conspiracy. Can we start calling in PollGate yet? Trump is "down" 4 points in Georgia today and Romney won it by 8, and Trump is getting way more turnout than Mitt. Nothing about it makes sense.

Neither win.
Americans are ready for a third option.

honestly, the only thing i can think of is that trump has a plan to win
if he won the gop nomination against all odds, he might be able to win the general too
especially if he btfo's her in the debate or if more leaks come out or if whatever
if he really is playing 8d tetris he can win it

stop concern trolling. Nobody gives a fuck what you do or don't feel; this isn't god damn tumbler. We're here to discuss politic, not your weeping pussy for how you're a hillshill now.

You make it too obvious anyway

Dude, polling is skewed as fuck for dems. Just wait until Trump bitch slaps Hillary in the first debate. This ain't over till november.

because this homeless man is going to take it (don't bully, reddit told me)

>sweaty man drama guy supports Trump

well i'm sold, i'm voting for Trump now

Such as? Johnson is polling around 10% and Stein is irrelevant

Trump has dropped three times in the polls like this before, and he's recovered each time. There is absolutely no reason to become increasingly nervous right now. The debates haven't even started and you really think there won't be another major terrorist attack in yurop before the election?

If anything, maybe this will finally cause Trump to get his act together and stop falling for stupid traps.

If he overcame this first gap this fast, why wouldn't he be able to overcome this current gap in 3 months?

>Trump opens his mouth
>-3% in polls

Because 40% of her projected vote will disappear.

DADDY

it's been a bad week
but the media's blown they're load. someone would actually have to nuke someone and then pin it on trump for him to be hit worse

You're Polish, you're meant to be bullied.

He overcame that gap only because Hillary was running against Bernie, which basically split the Dem in two, while Trump smashed his opponents early on. Now it's 1vs1

my dubs just BTFO your dubs

If we were to reawaken Sup Forums to his libertarian origins the Sup Forums hive mind could make it
The public is ready it only needs the kind of push only Sup Forumsacks could make it.

That first gap was June 27, I'm pretty sure Hillary wasn't running against Bernie anymore by then.

well that's kinda my fetish so.

yea great argument bro
Oh please. Republicans will never vote Johnson. He just endorsed BLM, is pro open borders and has a strongly anti gun VP

>polls have a strong bias for hillary
>hillary "supporters" are low energy and probably wont even show up to vote, trump supporters however are very energized
>hillary isnt able to debate trump without it being scripted
>new wikileaks coming
>terrorism in yurop unlikely to stop soon

>That first gap was June 27
Source? There's no timeline on that graph

BASED NASH

I want Nash to come out and BTFO these vanilla midget Hillary supporters. I really do.

They already hate both candidates.
Is the perfect moment.

Also

>Believing people vote for policy

You just need to push her feelings not his mind.
Americans are not know for their tinking skills.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Which is actually great, as johnson might be able to take voters from hillary, especially the bernouts without being a threat to trump

Trumpeteers wont vote for a low energy """libertarian"""" that is pro blm and pro gun control

China pls
mmm I doubt it but I guess we'll see
>realclearpolitics
lol

shes going to win,

Also why do you support trump hes going to increase the deficit.

that means we spend more money then we make. That is not good. I hope I explained that in terms simple enough for you to understand. I you still dont get it I'll try again.

wtf, that's where the picture you posted is from, you retard

I love how you shills only post 8 hours a day on weekdays. Could you be any more obvious? Sad.

m4ee

>I you still
Nigga can't even speak simple English.

Weird shit can happen, but honestly the Trump campaign is imploding now. He hasn't changed his tone from the primaries into the presidential phase. He's not seeming magisterial and elevated. Instead, he's seeming like a raging troll with an ill disciplined campaign. There's the look of a sinking ship about it all now -- the biggest debates on political websites now is about how Republicans can avoid a wipeout in the Senate and how they can defend themselves downticket. People are seeking plausible deniability for when Trump loses so they can be part of the reconstruction of the new Democrat party.

see
the second you questioned their leader they turn on you. this is why the right wing is obsolete now.

totalitarianism really only ever worked on illiterate peasants.

>concern trolling

I'm not. I want to get pumped up.

Pump me up, Sup Forums.

No it's not you shill

>Clinton completely rigs the democratic primaries
>he thinks the polls are legit
CTR please

>polls are legit when Trump is winning
>polls are rigged when Hillary is winning
biased much?

should've known you were a troll/shill, but probably a troll

sage

>putting words in my mouth
Clinton is also the only one who's been proven to cheat polls.

>Clinton is also the only one who's been proven to cheat polls.
source?
you are the one who's trolling

>damage control, the post

People said the same last time around.

I don't want to take any chances. I know that shillary is in her post convention bump right now, but I don't want to wait for her numbers to go down like they traditionally do after the convention. I want them to go down and stay down. What can I do to help that? I've been spamming clinton foundation stuff to friends and even thinking of volunteering for a campaign for the first time ever. I just want to do something but don't know where to begin. The country can't handle another fucking clinton in office.

Clinton will lose on the fact her economic policy will tank the economy. Expanding immigration, welfare, and free college. Tell the blacks the truth that all those new legal Hispanics will take their jobs. Lesa than 15% of current illegal immigrants work in agriculture. We have more illegal immigrants than those who are officially unemployed collecting UI check.

answer the question. Why do you want to increase the deficit?

DIESEL

This is how Trump wins

We have legions of social media voters this election who couldn't give any less of a fuck about Hillary's policies or crimes because they've been so turned against Trump. Trump will ace the debates, but that's not what worries me.

Half as many votes as Trump.

Keep faith. Trump may have stumbled, but this is no different in the past. Hillary hides because she cannot stand up t the pressure, the debates will change that. She won't be able to hide.
Remember Trump's words, "We don't win anymore". That is going to change, with Trump's victory will come America's victory.
These rigged polls are just trying to paint a picture over the reality- the reality that Trump has not won yet, but her certainly has not lost yet either.

Is that Kevin Nash?

Please n'sA. chat bot

>2016
>still using proper grams to maek data mining easy .

Disgusting

NASH
Make Quads Tear Again

longroom.com/polls/

I'll let you in on a secret. It doesn't matter. Neither candidate is going to be the second coming of christ or the reincarnation of hitler that they're supporters/opponents tell you they will be.

Night has started and the Moon rises.

>Sup Forums
>honest about defeat

>Pessimistic

Sad!

Because that bump came from the FBI director shitting on Hillary but also basically admitting she's too big to fail. Also, there was the RNC convention. Trump isn't having another gift like that anytime soon.

because he will never get another RNC convention or 1 hr 15min closing speech with 33 million viewers again

that was his big chance and he fucked it with the Kahn bullshit days later

I suggest waiting for the debates, Shillary is gonna get shut down really hard.

i hope youre right

$0.02 deposited in your account.

>that was his big chance and he fucked it with the Kahn bullshit days later

Mudslime plz.

Mexico will vote her in, white boi.

this is literally all trumpers can say at the moment

"Just wait for the debates, she's going to get annihilated"

i can't wait for the day to come and Sup Forums to act surprised when polls don't change after the first debate