TRUMP GENERAL - CRIPPLED EDITION

>FORMER IRAN HOSTAGE SAYS PLANE WAITED UNTIL RANSOM MONEY ARRIVED
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/04/freed-iranian-hostage-iranians-told-me-they-were-waiting-for-another-plane-to-arrive-before-letting-us-go/
>OBAMA SENT $400 MILLION CASH TO IRAN AS AMERICANS FREED
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule

RALLIES
>Trump in Maine (8/4/16)
youtu.be/P5qSZdT_Xis
>HIGH ENERGY TRUMP RALLY IN DAYTONA BEACH, FL (8/3/16)
youtu.be/qait77O0DJs
>Pence Rally in Phoenix, AZ (8/2/16)
youtu.be/-qMi-dNE0Wo
>Trump in Ashburn, VA (8/2/16)
youtu.be/V6H-DqWhXBE
>Trump Press Conference: Tells off the Media (7/27/16)
youtu.be/HGHWou0h1kk

INTERVIEWS
>Ben Carson on Hannity slams media as being 'in the tank' for Hillary (8/4/16)
youtu.be/L87c95h_BGo
>Oliver North on Hannity: $400 million transfer to Iran was ransom (8/4/16)
youtu.be/jWOyotpl1nk
>Donald on O'Reilly: Responds To Obama and Khan, Voices 'Rigged Election' Possibility (8/2/16)
youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

LIST OF ARTICLES ON INACCURATE/RIGGED POLLING
pastebin.com/xhjXJHHg
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xVdYNrPCMw
peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-usc-daybreak-poll-methodology-20160714-snap-story.html
face
teamfourstar.com/series/yugioh-the-abridged-series/
cbsnews.com/news/former-modeling-agent-reveals-details-about-melania-trumps-visa/
youtube.com/watch?v=9LyYD166ync
donaldjtrump.com/positions
donaldjtrump.com/positions/us-china-trade-reform
donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
donaldjtrump.com/positions/veterans-administration-reforms
donaldjtrump.com/positions/second-amendment-rights
donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform
donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOOOOVEMENT!

AWOAHVEMINT

To those who are scared: Dukakis was ahead by seventeen points at the end of July, 1988.

Bush won by a large margin.

Pic related.

Sink the ship that is the Democrats.

Reminder that Trump has an army of Steves.

If he has the Millenium Rod, we're fucked.

>being scared of (((polls)))

This is an Awoo-free zone

Much like Gun-free zones, I think you'll all see it works flawlessly

Now only criminals will have awoos

Alright this is my last thread for now. Someone else needs to take over.

wew lad, what the fuck happened August-September?

I don't think that's supposed to be a postive meme

>National Director of Policy, Stephen Miller

Why does Donald rail against illegal immigrants so hard when he cheated on his wife with and then married one?

hello 4/pol/ i've been away for some time because of shills. it seems better now

Why does trump support an ethnically jewish state but wants diversity for the West?
Isnt that what international jews do?

FRESH OC
>FRESH OC

TRUMP SPREADS LOVE, NOT HATE

>youtube.com/watch?v=_xVdYNrPCMw

>youtube.com/watch?v=_xVdYNrPCMw

Well then.... I guess it's time to change skin color.

I'm starting to feel bad guys

>Steve

TRUMP SUPPORTS NUCLEAR HUGS

i was first

Wow,that's werid why would chevy.....Ohh

>fucking scum

The presidential debate

That's when all America watches the candidates and judges.

Expect Trump to skyrocket

Luckyyyyyy

>go to kikebook
>see anti-Trump video made by nytimes
>13,666,511 views
>produced by Erica Berenstein
wew lad

there never were any shills. it's all in your head. normal people support hillary. I used to be for trump because of this board but hillary is the only acceptable choice.

They're still here in small numbers. I'll toss and a (you) for their dedication.

Red egg is on the money

Can someone tell me what happened with CTR and the UPS office? Someone went there?

>Reminder that Trump has an army of Steves.
>If he has the Millenium Rod, we're fucked.
I was about to make this joke, but you got me first fampai.

Dukakis was an abysmal failure.
No only is Hillbilly the worst candidate ever, she's also one of the worst Americans, period.
I'm not a-scairt of no polls.

Jeb's gonna be alright

one of these days he'll play a round of golf with Trump and it'll be fine

She looks as happy in that picture as I will be that day. It's a beautiful picture.

(repeating myself in case people miss it)

People should disregard LongRoom much like they disregard the rest of the polls, including the aggregate and even the trends like the one I show at (You) , for instance.

You can't get good data out of bad data points.

If the samples are bad extrapolating it truing to "unskew" them is wishful thinking at best and delusional at worst.

Again, take a look at (You)

The only important (and the only possible conclusion) on that dataset is that Trump as very much behind and bridged the gap up until the end of July, when he statistically tied.

Right now (and see (You)) he is behind at the national polls and there is no doubt about that.

That doesn't mean that come november he will have less votes than Clinton.

As the British general election show and as the Brexit vote show there is the popular opinion, supporter by the polls and the mainstream media and there is what box people cross before turning in their ballot.

Is wish people would stop bringing LongRoom up, it is a serious embarassment.

Trust the message, trust the messenger.

Spread what Trump is really proposing ( (You) and (You)), stop letting the MSM dictate your subjects and divert your attention.

There is no amount of polls that will make people that disagree of the way america is being run to vote for HIllary. All you need it to show Trump will bring real change.

Stop talking about what the media wants you to talk and start talking about how Trump will make america great again.

And please stop bringing up "unskewed" polls.

there was a thread but op died there

Scared of what? Shill polls?

The only polls that take their methodology seriously show them neck and neck.

peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-usc-daybreak-poll-methodology-20160714-snap-story.html

The khan thing DID cause damage, just not near as much as the shill polls would have you believe. This is just Trump losing a few fencesitters, who will come back. Not Hillary *gaining* support. That's an important thing to note because it shows that her negatives are still stuck in stone. Trump hasn't even started going after her with the big guns yet, and that 80 mil in donations will be cranking out swiftboat ads soon.

NEWT LIVE NOW!

face
book.com/newtgingrich/

I don't get it and I fucking love Yu-Gi-Oh.

What did he mean by this?

I'm starting to miss Yeb! quite a bit.

I'm legitimately curious about his hypocrisy

leave jeb alone he a good kid nightly walks are really great for the mind

Is he fucking goebbels

I feel bad for this girl. She's a 2hu, but everyone is gonna think she's a shipfu.

Ahmed you don't get to vote.

yugioh abridged

from simpler times

>I don't get it and I fucking love Yu-Gi-Oh.
Watch the Abridges Series.

It's fucking hilarious.

teamfourstar.com/series/yugioh-the-abridged-series/

and that's how u get the black vote.
crippled america.
now I don't even have to make fun of the man anymore. u are doing it for me.

Paul Ryan is openly bashing Alt-Right movement. Calling Nehlen out.

Don't you like it when we Awoo?

Miller is best husbando

>Shitposting when Jeb(!) dropped out
>go check Twitter
>screencap the first thing I see

This will always warm my heart
A picture is worth a thousand words

To be honest, I was expecting Hillary's bump to be over 15 points. I guess I'm pessimistic. And I'm kind of relieved that it's only, what, 6 points in the average?

Trump hasn't even started airing ad's about Hillary. I'm here in FL, a swing state, and the only pro-Trump ad I see is the Carl Beruff one (he's the based (HISPANIC!)Trump clone who's challenging Liddle Marco).

I don't think CTR has figured out what the flags are for yet.

It's also interesting to note that the last time a Democrat won after a 2-term Democrat President was over 100 years ago.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a billion Trump memes with "screw the rules, I have money."

this is why i dont browse Sup Forums during the day

it's spelled Achmed and I do, i got a california drivers license on my last vacation. flight is already booked.

Bullshit by the media. Even they admit it.
cbsnews.com/news/former-modeling-agent-reveals-details-about-melania-trumps-visa/

Yep.

You should legitimately assume that everything you hear in MSM about Trump is fabricated. Melania isn't an illegal immigrant, if they could prove it, it would be on the news 24/7 for days. It's just disinfo which is why the story is already disappearing.

I'm undecided

youtube.com/watch?v=9LyYD166ync

Why is my flag on this image

>Ryan researches the alt-right
>visits Sup Forums because Milo fucking equated us in the eyes of normies
>leaves the GOP the next day

I do not work for CTR I am just a politically motivated world citizen who found the vote loophole by himself and likes to spread truth online.

I sure love it.

Apologize to Ted - now.

>the alt-right

Fucking milo and reddit created the shitty alt-right meme. Tired of those faggots giving neocons ammo. Americanism or American Nationalism is fine, but fuck a bunch of marketing/ branding labels.

(reposting to up the level of discussion a bit)

One thing I noticed is that the media and the globalist crowd never discusses the actual Trump proposals. They only talk about what *they say* Donald Trump will do, but never what *Trump* say.

The reason for that is because they know Trump has a better platform for the American people than Hillary.

Below is the link of Donald Trump positions, straight from the horses mouth.

> Donald Trump Positions.
> donaldjtrump.com/positions

They know trade, taxes and healthcare reform will benefit immensely the loyal, native and American working class.

That is why they always drag the subject away from that and we cannot allow it to happen.

Here are his proposals, read and pass it along

> U.S.-China Trade Reform
> The most important component of our China policy is leadership and strength at the negotiating table. We have been too afraid to protect and advance American interests and to challenge China to live up to its obligations. We need smart negotiators who will serve the interests of American workers – not Wall Street insiders that want to move U.S. manufacturing and investment offshore.
> donaldjtrump.com/positions/us-china-trade-reform

> Tax Reform
> Too few Americans are working, too many jobs have been shipped overseas, and too many middle class families cannot make ends meet. This tax plan directly meets these challenges with four simple goals.
> donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

> Healthcare Reform
> Since March of 2010, the American people have had to suffer under the incredible economic burden of the Affordable Care Act—Obamacare. This legislation, passed by totally partisan votes in the House and Senate and signed into law by the most divisive and partisan President in American history, has tragically but predictably resulted in runaway costs, websites that don’t work, greater rationing of care, higher premiums, less competition and fewer choices.

>this is why i dont browse Sup Forums during the day
Because.... you... uh....

...what now?

Welp Paul Ryan must know he's gonna lose. That's the talk of someone who's losing.

>muh true conservatism
>open borders, shitty trade deals, Muslim invasion
>conservative

IF THERE IS ANY DOUBT IN ANYONE'S MIND THAT PAUL RYAN IS A FUCKING OBAMA/HILLARY LACKEY, READ THIS SHIT

The Iran-US Claims Tribunal that's been around for 25 years and has awarded over $2.5 billion to Americans is clearly just another Obama conspiracy.

The guy is a fucking diabolical mastermind.

I like how ryan became the guardian of conservatism while being more liberal on immigration than shillary

> Veterans Administration Reforms
> The current state of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is absolutely unacceptable. Over 300,000 veterans died waiting for care. Corruption and incompetence were excused. Politicians in Washington have done too little too slowly to fix it. This situation can never happen again, and when Donald J. Trump is president, it will be fixed – fast.
> donaldjtrump.com/positions/veterans-administration-reforms

> Donald J. Trump on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
> The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period.
> donaldjtrump.com/positions/second-amendment-rights

> Immigration Reform
> Real immigration reform puts the needs of working people first – not wealthy globetrotting donors.
> donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform

> Pay for the Wall
> It’s an easy decision for Mexico. There are several ways to compel Mexico to pay for the wall.
> donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

How will trump make america great again if he doesnt know science and what makes a society stronger than others?

Only white conservative men can run the economy well.

The Union Jack is a good looking flag

Awoo are from all over the world.

working hours friend

By all means, vote in California. Cast your vote into an endless sea of illegal votes, who cares, California is blue anyways.

Ryno was, is and always will be a Neocon.

How long before he references nazi frogs

Alt right is about ethno nationalism not (((civic nationalism)))

What is this?

Also, he knows what makes a society greater than others, but it's kind of racist to say what it is.

God damn this edition made me laugh more than I wanted to

Wouldn't that make milo a hero?

They'd call us nazis no matter what. We aren't globalists who want our country to die so that means we aren't "conservative". Paul Ryan is the type who wants to "conserve" the globalists status quo that makes him and his donors rich.

All over.

>singapore
That fucking prime minister just got invited to DC to push TPP

Eternal Asian anglos...

What is Miller the Killer up to these days? I haven't seen him for a while.

>working hours friend
Oh. I work third shift, so it's actually just about my bedtime.

Its from this. It says ethnocentric societies will almost always beat a humantarian society

The Evolutionary Dominance of Ethnocentric Cooperation

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

>Wouldn't that make milo a hero?
Inadvertently. What IS he doing since he got b& from Twitter?

It's just paleoconservatism with a new hip brand for the kids

I like Civic nationalism because it lets honorary aryans live among us

Shit, that was as unfunny as getting your dick stuck in the zipper.