Brock refuses to fuck Dr. Girlfriend who has a masculine voice with a more feminine body

>Brock refuses to fuck Dr. Girlfriend who has a masculine voice with a more feminine body
>Brock fucks Warriana who has a feminine voice with a more masculine body

Is there that much of a difference between the two which would cause Brock to leave Dr. Girlfriend high and dry like that?

muscles
and he is a little more chill now that he doesn't have to babysit the ventures against his will.

Ask yourself this, would you rather fuck a chick with an ugly face and nice body or one with a nice face and ugly body?

One's evil and the other isn't. Also, Warriana is equal to (if not greater) to him in terms of physical strength and having never met a woman like that, Brock is intrigued.

Brock's into women who can put up a fight and potentially kick his ass. Why do you think he obsessed over Molotov for all those years?

He was convinced Dr. Girlfriend was trans or a guy in drag iirc.

First off he thinks Dr. Girlfriend is a man, he's not fucking a man.
He is also turned on by Warriana's shitty personality and the fact she can kick his ass
So Brock is more turned off by formerly being a man/prospectively having a dick than Masculine looks.
So Brock would fuck Kortney Olson before he fucked Sarina Valentina.

What, Brock was going to cuck the Monarch?

The Monarch can't really get cucked, they're already swingers.

Brock fucks plenty of average whores throughout the series so he's not solely into strong chicks.

For Dr. Mrs. The Monarch however he said that he never once considered fucking her and she lusted after him multiple times.

^It's pretty sad but this.

Even after other guys who fucked her have told him she's all woman.

You can cuck a swinger if you break their protocol/fuck someone he doesn't want her to fuck.
They're swingers but he's easily jealous of other lovers, there are tons of people he hates.
He'd be okay with her fucking Gary but probably not Limb or Wale and probably not if he's feeling insecure.

he's getting old. he cant keep being picky.

He's fucked lots of hot chicks so Dr. Girlfriends body isn't as big an attraction as it would be to other guys. Warriana on the other hand offers him something new and exciting in the form of a woman who can overpower and dominate him which is something he's much more turned on by (Molotov). Plus he genuinely seems to think that Dr. Girlfriend is trans and while he's up for screwing all sorts of strange he isn't into men, regardless of how well they can pass.

he clearly has a thing for girl capable of killing him

I mean the only two girls we have seen him be into are an amazonian superhero and a russian super assassin

>So Brock would fuck Kortney Olson before he fucked Sarina Valentina.

Sarina looks like a bag of spoiled milk these days, fit women forever.

Brock has been shown to be attracted to muscley women in the past, he wanted to fuck Dr. Quim's bodyguard too.

He's just doesn't want to admit it initially.

>muscles
>when he's wanted to hit the skinny twig that is Molotov Cocktease for ages

He really just thinks that Dr. Girlfriend is a dude.

nice face ugly body
because honestly, unless she's obese, her body probably wouldn't be hideous
and if she was obese, she probably wouldn't have a nice face

I thought of it more as him being attracted to strength. Molotov can beat him up and muscle chick at least looks strong. Dr. Girlfriend doesn't look or act strong and isn't even sexually attractive to him thanks to the voice. He needs a woman that's either a sexy pump and dump, or for a relationship, he wants a woman to challenge him. Dr. Girlfriend is neither.

Because early Brock was a macho manly man which is problomatic so they changed him. That's why it doesn't make much sense.

This latest season is full of gender play

It's all a lead up to the big reveal in the other half of the season
Blue Morpho being a hermaphrodite and the Monarch's mother. Jonas fucked Morpho and impregnated him.

Brock is still a death machine. He's just a death machine with more of a personality now.

He fucked the astronaut chick who is inferred to be ugly, even though she showed no sign of being able to overpower Brock. On top of that he's not attracted to Myra, who was an ex-OSI agent that managed to incapacitate Dr. Orpheus and Rusty (admittedly not a hard thing to do) and ran Brock over.

Telling you, it's the assumption that Dr. G is a trap.

Kortneys overdoing it. I don't like Bodybuilder chicks they just kind of look like dudes.
It's more Brock's character evolved to be more dimensional so he doesn't seem that much like a Macho man because we're aware of all his other facets as well.
He didn't like Myra because she's a threat and you don't stick your dick in crazy.
And Baldavitch was the ultimate butterface, she was really hot but had a hideous face so he just made her keep her helmet on.

>can put a helmet on an uggo
>can't tell Dr. G to not talk

He can't tell her to get a human vagina.

He thinks she's a dude.
It's not just the voice.
Brock doesn't fuck dudes.

She has one though. It's just Brock's misconception due to her voice.

That's what I've been trying to say. It has nothing to do with muscles, or a person that can overpower him. He just doesn't want Dr. G because he thinks she has a dick.

I always thought those remarks about her being a dude were just to piss off Monarch.

>I don't like Bodybuilder chicks they just kind of look like dudes.

Consult an optometrist for your bad eyesight and a proctologist for your shit taste.

Nah, there are several times Dr. Mrs. The Monarch tries to do the whole "I'm all alone please don't ravage me Mr. Hero" thing.
He always tells her to beat it

>Brock doesn't fuck dudes.
He just likes dudes putting their fist in his ass.

Power bottom confirmed

Brock's misconception is due to her voice but he still believes she's been surgically altered to look like a woman. I vaguely recalled he thinks she has a baboon uterus, or maybe that's just Billy and Pete.
Either way I don't think Brock is game.
My eyes are fine, that chick is not the norm and looks much better when she's off season. Lightweight power lifters and athletes make better strong girls.

...Thicc?

Women who don't abuse steroids look feminine.

The ones who do develop secondary male sex characteristics.

Not really she's sorta got narrow hips, depending on the photos a pretty nice ass though.

/fit/ please leave

I told a girl last night she had nice arms, but then I spilled my spaghetti. H-hold me in your strong arms, Sup Forums.

I recall her coming on to him and Brock uncomfortably shrugging it off.

/fit/ is alright.

>/fit/ please leave

What was that? Poison Ivy has created an organic equivalent to Ban'e venom!?

Holy horticulture, Batman! Will the dynamic duo be able to prune Ivy's shrubbery?

Check in same bat-time, same bat-channel!

Dr Girlfriend is way more high profile. Trying to fuck his enemy Molotov never went well but he was still trying, so Dr Girlfriend would have felt like cheating on that too

Anyone in favor of taking this opportunity posting Venture Bros ladies.

Kortney Olsen's too short, maybe Maria Wattel

Best girl coming though

>That mixture of fat and muscle
Not bad, not bad.

Truly

I wouldn't expect many Sup Forums users to know anything about sex but her voice can make a huge impact on your dick.
>tfw ex gf's voice would get all high pitched when she came and it made my dick diamonds

Sure but I doubt there's enough material to sustain a whole thread.

>implying muscles aren't sexy as hell

Muscles on Sexy women are sexy as hell.
Muscles on ugly chicks ain't.

>Is there that much of a difference between the two
You mean aside from the ones you literally just stated?

>Brock fucks plenty of average whores throughout the series so he's not solely into strong chicks.
He is now
Warriana is something he didn't know he needed, and now it's the only thing he wants

>Brock went from alpha macho man to taking rough butt play from a manly chick
>sudden huge increase of THICC and muscle girl posts

There's a conspiracy going on and I'm worried about the future.

He has a thing for women who can physically match him.

I think they are, but there is such think as overdoing it.

>cake frosting is good on cake but isn't good on shit

What if you put on too much frosting. Or it's a bad cake. Or bad frosting. Or the wrong frosting for that kind of cake so it probably wouldn't be bad on the right cake but who puts strawberry icing on key lime pie?

The only way to cuck the Monarch is to kill Doctor Venture.

nobody likes trannies

Not to mention that hooker from the pilot whose face was literally more hideous than the prostitute from GTA III who looked like a guppie in hooker clothes.

4chans idea of being a cuck doesn't line up with what a cuck actually is though. If a girl who shook hands with a guy then turned around and waves to her boyfriend, that guy she shook hands with would now be considered a cuck by 4chans standards

>shaking hands
Jesus Christ user, you might as well marry the guy if you're gonna do lewd shit like that.

To be fair with the right guy, Monarch would probably agree.

Only if the guy was black.

You don't love a woman who can kick your ass?

Maybe the fact that Doctor Girlfriend is evil?

Because a special forces super vet doesn't want to hear any more sweaty dudes grunting and screaming while he's hiding in the CO's lounge getting his rocks off.

> Brock never went to any of his army ranger lessons
> He simply got all women officers and fucked his way through every exercise

Cross posting or looking for a new home after /fit/ got shit(tier)?

She's about as "evil" as Molotov Cocktease

Well, Brock didn't fuck her either.

But not without trying. He fucking dreamed about tapping that.

and he still wanted to fuck her even after Monstroso got done making that tight russian hole into the Grand Canyon.

I wonder if he'd fuck Dr. GF if he got irrefutable proof she's not a tranny.

>being gay

>Being an unable to handle the idea literally every bodybuilder girl is a hottie and a lot most likely the majority are fucking gross.
Post Shay, Post world's strongest Korean, I won't say they're not hot, I never meant to imply it could never happen but it's fucking rare, it's a solar eclipse in female form. But are YOU going to say your run of the mill bodybuilder doesn't look like a roided man with lipstick and extensions? I mean the kicker is, some of these chicks are holding back because apparently there's some female standard....like what's the point?

I just can't stand the bronzing. Literally why?

Can people AT LEAST post Sup Forums related girls? This is why everyone hates musclefags of Sup Forums.

To show off the muscles, that's literally why.
Darker skin emphasizes contrast and therefore emphasizes muscles. That's why giganiggas are a stereotype because if a black man has muscle it'll appear bigger than if he was white or complexion equivalent.
I got you

Bodybuilders are fucking disgusting. Actual athletes are where it's at.

I agree to a certain extent.

I've never wanted to fuck anything more in my life. . .