COME

COME
I NEED YOU TO GIVE ME ALL YOUR DELEGATES
GIVE ME THEIR POWER

THIS IS FOR THE GREATER GOOD

ONLY TOGETHER ARE WE STRONG MY CRUZLINGS!

THE DELEGATES WILL FREAK!!!

I NEED MORE EDITS OF THIS DELEGATE CRAVING LOON

MORE! MORE DELEGATES MY TRUE CONSERVAFRIENDS

HE'S FAST...!

WE NEED TO REACH THE BUMP LIMIT
WE NEED TO SUMMON THE REMAINING DELEGATES TO SEAL MY VICTORY

NANDETE?!
BA-BAKANA!!!

Dahnald, I have been waiting for this very moment for many eons. While you were making your vile 'country' great, I was rounding up thousands of skeleton delegates to vote for me. Skelegates, if you will. Now I will control the GOP nomination for many years to come, Dahnald.

SKELEGATES, ATTACK!

BUT LITTLE DO YOU KNOW I WAS WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT THE ENTIRE TIME, CRUZ.

This trump train is blowing straight through your skelegates, as I planned it so long ago

i just want people to dump delegate posting so i can have a folder full of them

Here to lend a hand famalamadingdong

thank you family

>user, have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Regan The Wise. Regan was a conservative so richous and princables he could convince the sheeple to create... DELEGATES!

Cruz a dumb son of a bitch, who thinks he's reagan.

The delegates, Donald. My wife's son and I will not stand idle any longer.

THAT BE THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

Delegaters.. I ask you. Why don't we build up our arms and raid these CTR shills with delegate posting? We have always been effective at disrupting an invader's discussions/threads by bombing their threads with these "gets" and "check ems" but why not add delegate to the equation as well, gentlemen?

I propose to you, my fellow Cruzmissles, we use our powers to help purge this board of these leftist yankee liberals

Nice meme you've got there. Only, Trump has to drop out for the idea of Ted Cruz sweeping up the mantle of the GOP and confronting Hillary in November to work. Trump will never drop out. Therefore, your meme has no value, other than to make me kek at your desperation.