For my fellow /CHI/, can you speak spanish? If so, how did you learn it? Also...

For my fellow /CHI/, can you speak spanish? If so, how did you learn it? Also, have you visited your parents’ native countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/
bbc.com/mundo
vocaroo.com/i/s1m1a3FnHiWV
youtube.com/watch?v=InH-iidhabY&feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no an no, not even my grandparents

Why didn’t you ever learn spanish? Also, where’s your family originally from?

Yes I can speak, being a spicy Latino in LA is great, and why the fuck would I ever want to go to some adobe town in bumfuck nowhere?

Rude chi

CHI

I can speak enough to get by. I never properly learned Spanish from my parents or in school so I'm lacking.

I've never visited Mexico but I've given up opportunities to go when I was younger. I'm kind of regretting it now and want to visit desu

Não falo espanhol nem sou um /chi/
Adeus

Why didn't you learn?

Practice, it’s nice to know at least another language apart from English. I can speak Spanish but I still have a slight gringo accent.

Are you Mexican?

No, half Costa-Rican and half Ecuadorian

>Não falo espanhol nem sou um /chi/
SOPA

>when you hear the disgusting accents of CHIs trying to speak spanish

just stop, sever all ties with wherever you came from. become full american/canadian

Rude!

BIG BLACK MEAT

Both my parents understand English so I would speak in English and they'd reply in Spanish and we'd understand like 90% of everything. In HS I took Latin kek
Yeah, I've been practicing trying to become fluent. I don't really have much of an accent desu
"no"

I speak to my mom in English and to my dad in spanish since his English is kinda weak.

Fairly certain you are no even chi at thay rate

TRAITOR
R
A
I
T
O
R

CHI

No. My Spanish is garbage. I stopped using it at 7 years of age. The Spanish I did learn was from my mom who dropped out of school at 6th grade. I want to learn it but there's little motivation because most Mexicans know at least some English and most entertainment worth consuming is in English.

Yes hence why I said “my fellow /CHI/”

I used to be able to speak it when I was a child but then I just forgot it cause no one spoke Spanish around me growing up I guess idk

Its not really the accent that is disgustings, its the spanglish. Mixing languages is nasty

Post vocaroos of your Spanish

vocaroo.com/

Give me something to say

Uh, idk lol

ch*canos shouldn't be allowed to speak spanish

say a pangram
El veloz murciélago hindú comía feliz cardillo y kiwi. La cigüeña tocaba el saxofón detrás del palenque de paja.

Read a paragraph of your choosing from any article
bbc.com/mundo

eso no es dificil podrias haber posteado tres tristes tigres

los pangramas no son trabalenguas, son oraciones que contienen todas las letras, con acentos y la diéresis

Speak decent Spanish, and I constantly go to Mexico.

>and I constantly go to Mexico.
pls dont, stay in your country

No.

I get the gist of spanish and kind of speak it, but no better than a midwest teenager taking Spanish 1.
Plus I live in the PNW, its hispanic population is not as populated as others. Both my mother and father
speak it well though. Mexico, Argentina, and Spain (US born).
It is my heritage. Doesn't CHI=chicano? A chicano is a latino born on US soil, correct?

After 3 generations, you're just another brown murican...

>argentina
>spain
asco

i learned both English and Spanish at a young age because my family speaks mainly Spanish but at school everyone would speak English. i can understand Spanish perfectly, but i have a thick american accent

Chicano = Mexican american
Chicano ≠ central/south american born on usa soil.

Latino = Spanish/Portuguese/French as a first lenguage (from «Latin America» )
Latino ≠ English as a first language (outside «Latin America»)

Alright here it is, I realized how ugly my accent is. Pls no bully
vocaroo.com/i/s1m1a3FnHiWV
I read this paragraph:
Por supuesto que a la gente de #Noruega le gustaría irse a un país en el que las personas son mucho más propensos a ser tiroteadas, viven en la pobreza, no tienen atención médica porque son pobres, no tienen permiso de maternidad pagado o guardería subvencionada, y tiene menos mujeres en el poder", escribió en Twitter

Yes
Spanish was my first language
Yes, but haven't gone back since 1999

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

OwO

>vocaroo.com/i/s1m1a3FnHiWV

Hey! that's pretty good!!!

mixing is beautiful

I was NOT expecting that voice lol, but now that I think about it, I think I remember you from another thread about skin color autism.

Your accent is pretty good desu, I understood everything. Only thing that sounds kinda off is the way you pronounce the "j" sound and some the emphasis on some of the words.

In a bit
I just realized you're that femanon from a couple days ago lol. also your Spanish is way better than mine

soy muy influento in castilliano perro no hablo muy esto, che

fake af, you have a friend/girlfriend from latam, there's no way a woman be here.

r u cute

80's

youtube.com/watch?v=InH-iidhabY&feature=share

there was a leaf flag obsessed with ecuador recently and she claimed she was a she. so maybe she is a she.

that's a creepy pepe

then it represents me pretty well

>skin color autism
Lol I don’t remember posting in that thread.
I wish I had a better accent like my Ecua family. You’re right though I need to practice the accents and in which parts of the words to put emphasis on.

when do i stop being brown? 3 more generations and we will be white?

Yes I am the she-leaf obsessed with Ecuador

When will you chicanos get the fuck out of my country?

Not your country and you are not white so stfu.

LMAO
Go back to the shitskin shithole your parents came from. We will both be happy

i just came here and unpacking and you are telling me to go back? how rude. are you they that chi who thinks he is spanish?

It is even more annoying when I came here when I was 12. I'm not a CHI nor the mexicans in mexico consider me mexican and I feel my spanish slipping away since I don't get to practice it enough and have a middle school education in spanish.

You know what's rude? You disgusting brown people coming to this country and claiming that we didn't build it up and that it isn't ours. Fuck off. We can't coexist.
I don't care about your or any minority's comfort over the people who built this country and their right to keep it theirs

>claiming that we didn't build it up
slaves built the usa, theres even a song about it m9

The USA isn't made of cotton you stupid fuck

then why fight a civil war on it?

but i speak your language better than you already even though i just here came last year , perro el espanol es mi primera lingua y lo hablo muy bien pra que soy duo lingo.

Depends, the southern states pretty much worshiped cotton king since it made so much money thanks to the monopoly we had over the world with it. It was china level tier of exploitation and manpower except all profits when to the few rich plantation owners. After the civil war we broke a few countries that tried to fill in the gap for the demand of cotton after the south continue cotton production.

The civil war wasn't just about slavery brainlet. It was about state rights and liberty
The only thing you can do better than me is ruin nations with your disgusting 3rd world nature, sell oranges on the side of the street, and do yard work for cheap. Oh and bastardize the beautiful European language that is Spanish

you are so cute. post more pics of yourself. it has been a while. did you shave off your pubes?

Idk wtf you are talking about my dude. Just go back to Mexico or wherever the fuck. That's all. Just get the fuck out of my home's borders. Gracias

this girl is that ecuadorian-canadian autist from theapricity

oh yes, and lincon also planned on sending the blacks back to africa, but he got killed before doing it

>The civil war wasn't just about slavery brainlet
It all lead to slavery. The right of the state to own slaves and expand slavery into the western usa and the liberty to own/sell slaves.

>The civil war wasn't just about slavery brainlet. It was about state rights and liberty
is this what they teach in 'Bama?

I’d say I’m that person but I have no idea what theapricity is

prove it

>theapricity
?

How?

your spanish is decent but you'd get the pocho treatment in any Spanish speaking country.

t. chi in LA

pic of your hand

post feet

google it

Yeah but that didn't happen did it
It wasn't explicitly about slavery, for fucks sake.
Even if this were the case, it wouldnt pertain to any relevancy of the initial discussion. The white man made America great, regardless of what niggers did as slaves. Without the white man, there is no America. Demographics are everything, get it through your low IQ skulls.

>The white man made America great
The USA stopped being white a long fucking time ago.

post boobs

>It wasn't explicitly about slavery
I highly doubt any southern state was fighting to have the liberty to chose to abolish slavery.

They’ve treated me well everytime I’ve went to Ecua. The most my senpai over there does is roast me for my accent and for some badly pronounced words.

I think you missed my point, there where no whites to begin with.

Don’t feel like it

they want to get you for the papers.

Kek I mean my family not my senpai

Yes and it becomes even more shit as it becomes less white
Really gets the noggin joggin

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I added you because you're a female user, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm el Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

Maybe your family is like that but mine aren’t. They have no need to come to Canada other than to visit us.

indeed, so why are you bitching when it has happened for hundreds of years throughout different waves.

Hi el Brian :3

Are you a retard
What is the point of even replying to you braindead half Spanish half native mutts LMAO
Most immigration comes from 1965, the USA was like 90% white until then
I'm just going to leave after I say this

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY