Is Ireland worth moving to?
It be nice to live in a clean christian nation for once

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SaGj1rJdPKo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=SaGj1rJdPKo

>Irish
>Christian

Mate from school lives there, says living in the Irish countryside is 100% better than any town.

>Is Ireland worth moving to?
only if youre rich

no

FUCK OFF. Americunts not welcome.

I would love to move to a little place in the country in Ireland. So beautiful there.

Here's my DNA results. Am I acceptable Irishbro?

>Italian
nah

the libtard brigade got us too, brother. Religion is finished here. It's still nice in some places though. Like out West.

Its in the EU.

Why would you want to move out of the USA at all? Only place I would choose to move to if I was american and wanted to move is UK or australia

Forgot to crop. No doxxing pl0x

What about me? :(
>I have 6 aunts and uncle still in Ireland.
>My dad moved here to marry my mom.
>tfw I know it was tough over there(still no hiring catholics, still some bombs and shootings), but I wish I could have grown up there.
multiculturalism is hell.

Muh heritage

If you want a clean, Christian nation go to Belarus no joke

Irish don't like Americans

show trace regions bb

It's not that good.

There's an increase of dirty nigger teens with throbbing cocks looking to rape poor, innocent, white catholic school girls.

Any help to get rid of these and you would be forever loved by ALL Irish folk.

>Irish don't like Americans
not true. edgy faggots on Sup Forums don't like americans.

>3% West Asia

You have no idea how bad it's gotten here. I work in the city center in Dublin and walk through the middle of the city multiple times a day. LITERALLY 80% of the couples are middle eastern men with Irish girls. literally. Not middle eastern men with Asians, blacks, other middle easterners. White Irish girls. There are zero Irish men with middle eastern women. Most of the Irish men are walking alone in the street. Just on a 5min walk today I saw a pregnant Irish girl holding hands with a middle easterner and another with a mixed raced baby.
I can't fucking believe how badly western civilization is losing world war 3. From my perspective the demographic shift caused by the current generation for 16-30 years old will be the start of an irreversible collapse of our native people.
The only thing I can do seems to be to vote for closed border political groups and to get my Irish catholic gf pregnant as many times as I can. But our society seems to be fixed in a way that if you have more than 2 children you will go bankrupt and homeless. But that doesn't seem to apply to the Muslims who come over and live on welfare but someone have 8 children between the ages of 1-10. It doesn't even feel like my efforts will make a difference. If things get worse I want to join an organization that starts blowing up mosques and killing couples of Muslim men and Irish women but such a thing doesn't even exist

Never seem an Irish girl without her breasts out. Most of the want the big black cock

west asia covers things like Pontic Greeks and Caucasus people. it's not necessarily nonwhite

>Greeks
White
Mfw

I've lived in pretty much all the major commonwealth nations worth living in (plus the US) and overall Ireland is OK.

Don't think I'd still be here if it wasn't for family.

There's no a lot to do and weather's pretty shit generally.

>If things get worse I want to join an organization that starts blowing up mosques and killing couples of Muslim men and Irish women
called the gardai m8 off to mountjoy

Why do Irish people look the same as people who live in the Appalachian mountains

>Christian

topkek

The only Christian nations left are unmitigated shitholes in the developing world, and mitigated shitholes like Poland.

Isnt that because all irish men are ugly as fuck?

Because Appalachian people are predominantly Ulster-Scots

That caught me off guard as well

>If things get worse I want to join an organization that starts blowing up mosques and killing couples of Muslim men and Irish women

We are still better looking than fucking muslims m8

t. steppe asian

Because that's where a ton of the Irish comng to america ended up you wanker

>live next to a Muslim school
>see white women wearing hijabs accompanied by their Arab husbands almost every day

I think a lot of women have a subconscious desire to be subjugated desu.

Ireland is no longer a christian Nation parts out west still are though but the Culchies mightn't want a Yank. You lose all your Gun Rights if you own like a forest with Animals in it you'd still be able to get Rifles but only for Hunting And Target shooting no killing people who break into your house unfortunately.

Just advoid Dublin, Limerick and Belfast

As an Irish woman, this is false.

Irish women are super racist behind it all. Nobody would marry outside their race.

Depending on your company, you would make really funny jokes about black and brown people. Largely the pakis.

Irish women seek to rich Irish men from South Dublin that play rugby, and we're generally quite snobby about the people who live in the poor areas of north inner city Dublin.

If you were to find a mulatto in dublin it would be here.

Good Day Sup Forums x

>Just advoid Dublin
Not much chance of getting a job in that case.

>Hunting And Target shooting no killing people who break into your house unfortunately.
Am, am, you do remember the farmer that shot the Traveler at point blank range with a shotgun recently? He was not prosecuted for it.

I mean Dublin Town and living in it the Suburbs are generally alright.

We still don't have the right to do it He got away with it because he's a Farmer and they are Special and the Judge was based anyway

muh heritage

So basically you're saying women are whores, and if they think darker people have more money, then they'll fuck wog cock.

Nothing new there

The white Irish men are no fucking better. I have never seen foreign men in Dublin acting like complete fucking scumbags.

No, I don't know of any of my friends that have ever kissed a colored guy never mind slept with.

Rich doesn't make someone attractive enough to want to fuck them. anyway, there are plenty of rich Irish dudes willing to sleep with us ;)

>It be nice to live in a clean christian nation for once
The majority of people here are pro-refugee cucks and the Christians here are mostly just cultural Catholics.

Our biggest """nationalist""" party (((Sinn Fein))) are refugee-lovers.

The cities here are all grimy, boring places full of Muslims, Nigerians and drunk chavs.

If you go to the countryside, enjoy staring at miles and miles of endless, boring fields. We barely have any forests left in this country.
Oh, and depending on where in the country you live you'll have to put up with terrible internet that in most cases doesn't go beyond 400 kb/s and drops as low as 20 kb/s at times.

Our women are all ugly slags who love to racemix (You wouldn't believe how many mulattos I've seen in cities)
You will not find a perfect qt traditional waifu here.

These lads here know whats up

Other than that, we're okay demographically. We have ever-increasing numbers of nigerians and Muslims here and our steady birth rates are decreasing and will drop right off if the pro-abortion whores get their way.

I know what I fucking see with my own eyes. I am an ex rugby player from the south side and I have an Irish gf. That doesn't fucking change the fact that what I said is true. I walked from Ormond Key through Temple Bar today and 80% of the couples were Pakis with Irish women. It's the same every day

True of all nationalities senpai.

Liar. Irish women are whores, I've never seen one without their breasts out. They all crave the big black cock

So many irish pooftas itt

LOL these girls must be chav sluts so with no respect

no girl with respect in this country would go out with a paki guy

>400 kb/s and drops as low as 20 kb/s at times
fuck that shit

i know a Irish Girl and she;s going out with some Trinidad Fellah Sound lad, But she loves Ireland and Pic Related. He Role Model in fact a Limey Remover.

You're only fooling yourself, lad. Keep taking that blue pill.
>Irishfag living in the netherlands, won't move home because it's shite

You can call them whatever you want it doesn't change the fact that they are breeding with pakis in mass numbers

Fucking traitor

>From my perspective the demographic shift caused by the current generation for 16-30 years old will be the start of an irreversible collapse of our native people.
>Dublin
>native people

Fucking kek.

Why are you so disturbed by inner city Dublin knackers having babies with Achmed? Let them fuck their lives up. Dublin is going to be the new London, a cancerous hellhole full of 3rd world immigrant scum.

Bomb it, America. Bomb it to hell.

don't want Sup Forums fags stinking the place up

>Tfw I have to live with that speed

Do Irish lasses have cute muffs?

>, a cancerous hellhole full of 3rd world immigrant scum.
Funnily enough, I've always seen it this way

I just put down the rose tinted pint glasses is all

Poland is where you should go for that. If you're looking for a 'clean christian' life in Ireland, you'll need to resort to living in the rural/impoverished BMW(Border/Midlands/West) region

Aren't you more concerned with the other hole?

The Chinese and Polish immigrants in Dublin are sound m8.

Letting in shitskins post 1998 Good Friday Agreement was the end for this country.

Our towns are run by Pakis and Blacks from Dublin to Cork and back. Our men can't get jobs because of affirmative action. Blacks all get the jobs and if a black man approaches a white girl they have to start dating unless she will be targeted a racist.

The woman in this thread is just on of the lucky ones that hasn't witnessed the rath that is B.B.C.

She will have a mulatto baby inside her just like Aine from Cavan.

Yes, definitely. Don't forget to tell everyone how your great-great-great^8 Grandfather was from Cork and how much you love Guinness, they love that.

I would love to move to South Poland, or the Balkans. Just wouldn't because of language barrier.

40 mb download over here.
I'm pretty happy

Hi, Irish. Can you tell me how did it happen that there is no single person speaking Irish language in Ireland?

You should know by now that there isn't a country in Europe that is safe from Muslims and nigs OP. Even Eastern European countries that aren't taking a lot of immigrants right now have a population of gypsies and Turks and low birth rates. Maybe Albania is the only place that most immigrants don't want to go but Sup Forums told me they aren't white.

M-muh potato famine! Tink of the tirty tree gorillian to be sure to be sure!

Cromwell came in and Shoahed some of us and Banned Irish or something like that

ask

There are people who speak Irish, but the English anglified us

Sup Forumstards always say they want to move to Eastern Europe, but nobody ever does because they don't want to lose their NEETbux.

Been visiting for 8 years now. I'd rather live in Ireland than my current location of chimpcago.

Yeah, no doubt

I was talking about 3rd world shitskins and Arab muslims, not based Polish or Chinese immigrants. Those lads are grand.

Dublin is brown town and the graffiti pretty much ruins all their beautiful architecture.

That said. Its the only place outside of the USA that I would immigrate too.

Super easy to get citizenship. You only need 1 grandparent of Irish decent.

There was loads of regional languages in Britain and France, they've all been suppressed by the French and English, apart from the Welsh.

It's pretty hard to move to Ireland unless I find an irish wife.

>Do Irish lasses have cute muffs?

Mine does. I used to post her nudes on Sup Forums a few years ago when I was degenerate.

Is the government housing rapefugees in small towns, just like they do in Germany?

Still you had one century of independence, it could been enought to restore your language like Israel or some Baltic countries did.

I'm a student at MSc level, I'll be in college next month, so I'm official not a NEET.

>Religion is finished here
Thank fuck for that, the childabusing theocracy that ran this country for decades was not a good thing.

>You only need 1 grandparent of Irish decent.
The other one can be a right scumbag.

IRELAND IS FULL OF POTATO NIGGERS

What reason would we have to do that? Force every farmer and cobbler at gunpoint to learn Irish? English is the most universally-spoken language. I'm glad we kept it.

Watch out. Someone will come along and post a funny hat meme.

Do you take all the niggers coming to your country over the theocracy?

Is this the Irish containment thread within the containment board?

It was already dead even when we got independance. No one wants to bother learning a second language that is pretty much useless.

There are a lot of Irish speakers in the Gaeltacht and rural parts of Ireland.

I can speak Irish, but it's not useful for everyday interactions when most of us speak English.

We are all Taught It in School from 5 until 18 Its taught fucking poorly and its not used at all in everyday life.

Hardly any come here. The UK has way fucking more than us. Most who do live in dublin city shitholes.

>a lot
Gaeltacht are tiny. And they all know english there too.

They're in all the small town as well.

Still waiting for he census results, haven't checked if they're in yet.

We're only 2-3% black.

Slavs and Chinese outnumber them easily.

I'd take a manageable number of immigrants over theocracy any day of the week.

Yes, they're all really aggressive and when they get in trouble with the Gardai or Police, they get away with it.

Rapes are quite common outside nightclubs when drunk girls refuse sex from a refugee.

They get up to 600euro of NEETbux every week because they have 9 children and live in a disadvantaged area.

Oh, and everyone tip toes around them because the racist card is a common trick here.

Nothing like the numbers in Dublin. Galway has fuck all.