Non-whites only

What are your thoughts about white people?
What does the average person in your country think about whites?

We are neutral about them
I'd say most people have a good consens about them unless they are Spaniards or Americans

cattle to be robbed, extorted and abused.

They are normally very nice and easygoing, but once they loose their shit it's total genocide.

I like them but they have too much guilt. Some of them bend over backwards to prove they are not "racist" and it is embarrassing.

Native Tejano here.

White people aren't my people, and I think they're kinda odd and crazy, but I mean. They're still people.

I think they could stand to be more family-oriented.

Every white person I know either has a non-family in which people secretly hate each other, or have an overbearing family that monitors their every action.

Also, for some reason, every white person has some ready-to-go racewar apocalypse fantasy that they will talk about with little reason if you prod them hard enough.

By far, they are the #1 bullshitter social ladder climber people.

.....And they're kind of bad about dealing with failure or tempering their ambition. They're never happy with what they have and will risk their stability for more.

Extremely suicidal as a race for some reason. They carry the plight of man on their own shoulders as a burden hanging over their race. I don't entirely understand it however, I have a good life here in Canada so I'm not complaining.

They are fat as fuck lmfao.
>crossing the road
>car trying to make a left turn
>sprint across the sidewalk with my bag on no problem
>fat white guy weighing over 120 kg slowly walks across
lmfao

This one. I am flabbergasted about how they're willing to drive themselves and the rest of the world to the brink of destruction by producing more niggers and sand niggers via welfare and other aid. Like damn! Let nature run it's course and wipe out those groups via famine and infighting. They're a plague to the modern world and a burden to anyone. PC and feminist shit wouldn't be around without minorities to compete with in the victim complex arena.

My great grand father was shooting them. Now they are shooting themselves in the foot. Or in the head, i'm not quite sure what germans are doing right now

The average person in the place where i live calls white people as monkeys which they always been calling since 250-300 years who can't even wipe their asses proper and the white tourists usually smell like wet dogs.

POO

>Spaniards
>Americans
>white
It's funny, Mexicans at first can seem apprehensive. Then when you say you are from europe they are more friendly. You guys really don't like like amerifats.

What would you think about a non-problem white guy from central Europe - Slovakia (now on vacation in Crotia tho)? Is it only white Americans you guys despise?

you live with a bunch of niggers?

this is funny because you guys were conquered by "monkeys"

wew

15 replies in 52 minutes?
What's wrong with this thread?

You guys are OK

Italian here. We like white people in general

Aren't you actually white though?

Top kek. Americans aren't despised in Mexico--we're walking bags of money to them (just like all European gringos are).

They're cool people, made some of the biggest advances in history and are responsible for creating these great countries.

I like them, have more babies white people, we don't want you guys to go away

>t. Bean

Twisted lying twofaced leaders. Killing everyone else literally everywhere on the planet and always play the victim role.

Whites in general are pretty chill, all my friends are white and I really like them.
Smart, civilized people working hard for their families.

Also jews trying to shill them for liberal bullshit

quarter Surinamese, quarter Dutch and half Russian. Am I Hwite? My opinion is that white countries should have eugenics and legal system to maintain their homelands 95% native. Otherwise it's a mess. My grandmother didn't move to the Netherlands to get to a new Morocco-Suriname

naah mongolian man

>Also, for some reason, every white person has some ready-to-go racewar apocalypse fantasy that they will talk about with little reason if you prod them hard enough.

Dude, you're obviously autistic and they're fucking with you. No normal person has this fantasy.

white devil (pale face),
they said they came in peace,
we trust them
turns out, it just a white devil tricks

Half white half middle easterner here

I love white people, best people on earth, I just wish they loved themselves enough to not commit voluntary genocide.

Necessary to prevent this place from becoming Haiti due to all of our money coming from white tourist. They seem like nice people with good intentions for the world, I mean they did enslave my race but thats history and this is now.

>tfw born in 3rd world country
>tfw I will never marry a cute Aryan girl
>tfw I will never have a big white cock

>tempering ambition
>not being the best you could be

fuckin natives, everyone

as le redman, I had hoped they would have learned from the mistakes of my people and not done the same bs we did. It still troubles my tribal low iq mind as to why no group seems to be able to hold off immigrants/invaders. We failed to unite and hold off pale face, and pale face cannot unite and hold off beanerface. Does that mean in the future beanerface will fail to unite and hold off the negro or some other group of people?

>We failed to unite and hold off pale face, and pale face cannot unite and hold off beanerface

>whites drove natives off of their lands and / or interbred with them to the point of driving most tribes extinct

>The bastard offspring of natives and whites are now doing the same to us

It's like pottery.

>half finn quarter bulgarian quarter sephard jew
tfw you will never be white

I have an utmost respect and admiration for previous white generations. One of my life objectives is to earn Honorary Aryan status.

It saddens me deeply to see current generations acting as cucks not taking a stand against the kikes and the white genocide.

Theres still hope though

WAKE UP EUROPA.

Fuck off Hindu, the British made India a much better place
>Wiped out Thuggis
>mortality rates fell due to rising income and sanitary conditions
>universities established
>one of the largest (4th) railway network in the world in 1909
>infrastructural overhaul: canals, irrigation, telegraphy , roads ports

The British wanted to assimilate india slowly into their empire, also they were content with just the South, they were continuously attacked and kept aquiring more territory

Latino living in the east side of Houston for most of his life.

Most white people are cool I even have a white girlfriend. Most white people seem to have bad family structure. Always talking shit about their relatives or trying to one up each other with materialistic things.

You should try making friends with some Americanized Mexicans. Bring us a six pack and we will be your best friend.
TLDR: you whites are cool most of them time. Just don't hate me because I'm not white desu :/

Pic of my dogger

Honestly, with all the trump bullshit, they lost their chance of being the moral center of America.
They couldn't die out soon enough

>Europa

Dank meme chap.

>Most white people seem to have bad family structure.

Most non-whites I know have no family structure. Also... when white people talk shit about their family it is usually just bantz

About the Aryan qt part.
I hear Germany is hiring Germans - if they are islamic enough

>Every white person I know either has a non-family in which people secretly hate each other, or have an overbearing family that monitors their every action.
this is so true. it's weird.

One token black girl in the back

So many children, you just know he wanted more sons

I want to earn it. I am working hard to get a high paying job and save enough money to attract a white girl. The problem is my ethnicity, we are invisible to Aryan girls.

miss usa is just jew propaganda. this year they are subliminally selling these women as promises to the muslims that they can refugee over here and get some of that prime trim.

they used to be all right, but since the mid sixties they've all turned into cucks.

Well OP there are different kinds of white people and I judge a person individually. But from a perspective, their nations are getting extremely cucked. The minorities are taking over them. To add, it sad to see them try to act cool for black kids in order to fit in such as with this social justice propaganda. But hey, who am I to talk, I'm a black female who's father came from degenerate Jamaica.

Tbh, a number black people I know have a hint of disdain towards white people. Not necessarily hatred, but white people are seen more as acquaintances as than "friends". Then again, black people hate other black people.

In all, all the white people I know are pretty cool. Atleast they don't call me "white girl" for not acting like a retard. No, Im no Uncle Tom, I don't give a crap about your race or ethnicity.

They are great. Probably the best type of people.

t. White person

Goebbels was such a pimp