It's a Zeke episode

It's a Zeke episode

Awwww yeah we're in for a good time naow! BOOM!

Unpopular opinions time Sup Forums.

I think Bob's Burgers isn't actually all that great, and is in fact mediocre on average and sort of good at best. I rarely watch it.

that's not an unpopular opinion

that's most of Sup Forums opinion

the usual conclusion is "refreshing"

Like the others have said, that's not an unpopular opinion. But it's a nice break from all the adult comedies with edgy and crude humor.

you know what confuses me?
I get why not everyone gets bouchard's writing style, it's distinct and unusual enough, and I remember his past shows being polarizing...

but what I don't get is why Sup Forums has this recent hateboner for anything that makes relatively-clean poop jokes. like literally saying the word poop. for some reason this and Loud House get a ton of hate for basic, accessible toilet humor
meanwhile somehow the utterly puerile captain underpants is acceptable reading material?

Shit, really? Most people I know think it's great.

most people on Sup Forums do too. but that user's opinion is not uncommon at all. it's at least 10 percent of most discussions.

Do you think Zeke and Jimmy Junior have or will experiment with each other?

W R A S S L E
R
A
S
S
L
E

The humor isn't edgy at all like you get with other Adult cartoons. Name, but not exclusively, McFarlan cartoons. But I'll be damned if Bobs Burgers humor isn't "Crude" It's pretty crude in my opinion.

Yeah, I imagine wrasslin' in pajamas gave way to wrasslin' in undies, then nude, then straight-up humping.

Right after Jimmy Junior Does a strip tease dance for Zeke, from his Pajamas, to his undies, to his Wiener

Dang, I can totally see that happening. Isn't it odd though that we haven't seen Jimmy Jr or Zeke in their underwear yet, when we've seen practically every other male character in theirs?

Also we know Gene is uncut, and maybe Bob- but what about the other guys?

>What about the other guys

Especially Tina

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

It seems very likely.

Im just happy to see a TV family of mostly decent people who actually like each other

>meanwhile somehow the utterly puerile captain underpants is acceptable reading material?
It is a bit odd yeah
What don't get is why people obsess over that stupid name chart there fine enjoyable books but the name charts are just a waste of fucking paper

I'm saying it right now. Regular Sized Rudy episodes are the best ones.

THIS IS WHY OGGY AND ANDY ARE MESSED UP!

Their father has a diaper transvestite fetish, all of them are bound to be fucked up.

Besides being into a non-traditional hobby Jimmy Jr. seems pretty well-balanced.