Insiders to Trump: Drop out

Amid widespread chatter that Donald Trump could drop out of the presidential race before Election Day, Republican insiders in key battleground states have a message for The Donald: Get out.

That’s according to The POLITICO Caucus — a panel of activists, strategists and operatives in 11 swing states. The majority of GOP insiders, 70 percent, said they want Trump to drop out of the race and be replaced by another Republican candidate — with many citing Trump’s drag on Republicans in down-ballot races. But those insiders still think it’s a long-shot Trump would actually end his campaign and be replaced by another GOP candidate.

“I’d rather take our chances with nearly anyone else than continue with this certain loser who will likely cost the Senate and much more,” said a New Hampshire Republican — who, like all respondents, completed the survey anonymously.

“The effect Trump is having on down-ballot races has the potential to be devastating in November,” added a Florida Republican. “His negative image among Hispanics, women and independents is something that could be devastating to Republicans. Trump’s divisive rhetoric to the Hispanic community at large has the potential to be devastating for years to come.”

Trump has given no indication that he’s considering quitting, and his campaign insists his perseverance is one of his best attributes. But two network reports recently suggested senior GOP leaders were eyeing how that process would work, just in case.

politico.com/story/2016/08/insiders-to-trump-drop-out-226689#ixzz4GTgzzmaD

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/11/clinton-foundation-donor-owned-politico-publishes-hit-piece-on-dr-ben-carson/
politistick.com/exposed-dozens-in-media-donated-to-clinton-foundation-two-conservative-sites-will-surprise-you/
twitter.com/charliespiering/status/619494807535255552
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/khizr-khan-allah-causing-trump-make-stupid-mistakes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shill

Don't spray the messenger.

nice try GOP shills. After TRUMP has threatened them to run third party and fought to get the nomination, he will now just drop out because of the crying babies, khan the islamic scholar etc.

>the GOP is full of cowards
Trump is not going anywhere, faggots. Everyone will fall in line at the end of the day, wait and see.

at least he's not a criminal

>politico

Hmmm so 70% of the GOP is corrupt and wants to throw the election for hitlary. Really made me ponder

>every news site I come across

oh look a shill

of course they're butthurt. trump isn't a republican, he's his own man. he just hijacked their trashy, dying, incompetent party.

(((Politico)))

gtfo Clinton shill

Who would the replace Trump with?

Pence?
Ryan?
!Yeb
Rmoney?

They think that if they replace Trump with a spinless cuckservative. That they can save face in the election, even though they will lose to Hillary.

Better leave the UPS Store now before I dox you

When will Sup Forums acknowledge the fact that this clown has no chance? Will it be when he loses horrifically? Will the electoral college just be more "shills" for you people? Does reality want to Correct the Record?

Kasich

He's bland enough to keep libs home. Good enough to get the base.

Holy shit, Trump is dropping out too? That's huge news considering Hillary is about to do the same due to brain damage.

Why is GOP trying this hard to appeal to lesser humans instead of people who made America great? Do they want America to become another Poorupe?
>USA, USA, USA ...

What about the Trump Faithful and the Rust Belt Democrats he was converting?

Because dumbocracy gives a schizophrenic homeless nigger the same vote as a world class inventor. Benign authoritarianism is the only way to end this madness,andTrump the only realistic way to achieve it.

Your flesh vixens cannot tempt me.

DRUMPF HAS NO FRIENDS! I love it when the right cannibalises itself with their various mental illnesses

>read about the korean war
>soviets pulled the exact same shit we're seeing now on Sup Forums to get north koreans to support communism.
lel

They're right you know.

The Republicans can run any other candidate and they'd be destroying Hillary right now.

Trumps behavior gives off the vibe that he never really wanted to be the republican candidate in the first place, but by a stroke of luck, he brought up a key issue that many voters were passionate about.

Since becoming the republican candidate, Trump has spent more time attacking fellow republicans and conservatives, rather than going after Hillary, and the Left. How the hell does he expect republicans to vote for him, if he's trashing everyone in the party? Do you faggots really think the alt right is going to carry him to the presidency?

I'll vote for Trump if I have to but he needs to drop out.

Riddle me this, user, it's the riddle of animu.
>What is stronger than Anime?

Do not listen to these sites such as politico.

This is advanced psyops.
They know they can't stump Trump, or his base, so they're trying to depress Trump's base.

He will not drop out.

Have you seen the polls? Those aren't enough and he really isn't getting shit.

The solid 35-40% he gets in polls are the solid republicans that will vote republican faithfully.

>Every news source that doesn't suck Trump dick

HILLARY LINKED TO ARMING ISIS

sage

El Rato must be in charge of Hillary's PR or the Shill invasion. Cruz's dirty tricks don't work twice.

He's not leaving, keep trying to spread dissent shills.

S A G E
A
G
E

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you fucking shill? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Trump university, and I’ve been involved in numerous deals, and I have over 1237 confirmed delegates. I am trained in wall building and I’m the top candidate in the entire US presidential race. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will stump you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with shilling for Hillary over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of russian hackers and your Emails are being traced right now so you better prepare for the indictment, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking stumped, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stump you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in anti-CTR combat, but I have access to the entire Sup Forums shitposting army and I will use it to its full extent to kick your miserable ass on the other side of the wall, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” shilling was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking stumped, shill.

This is the time when we, the American Right, loudly tell the Republican establishment to fuck off.

>you lived long enough to see the republican party collapse in on itself because of drumpf

feels good man

Trump, if he wins the election, will probably be murdered or found 'mysteriously' dead. and the big talkshow people will joke about it then it'll all blow over and forgotten with.

>another tyrant cospiracy forbidden youtube knowledge
its getting desperate this is going to be so great in november when you blustering idiots go full retard on everyone

>“His negative image among Hispanics, women and independents is something that could be devastating to Republicans. Trump’s divisive rhetoric to the Hispanic community at large has the potential to be devastating for years to come.”

Republicans are already hated by all these demographics. Instead of realizing that it's their core demographic, Whites (and more importantly White Males) which will win them the election, they'd rather flush all their values down the drain and become the Democratic Party 2.0. These retards would give amnesty to 20 million (or more) illegal aliens for a theoretical 10% increase in favorability with Hispanics. Don't they realize why that Spanish speaking cuck Jeb who called immigration an act of love barely made it past 2%?

RATs (Republicans Against Trump) are complete fuckwad traitors who should just register as Democrat already and spent the rest of their lives sucking minority dick (that's all they do already anyway).

codreanu-quote-about-traitors.jpeg

it's right around now people who supported trump should begin to recognize they're dealing not with party politics, but the whims and overall actual machinations of the true political machine, the U.S. government

there are no republicans and democrats, there are those who have been initiated into governance of the masses and those who have not been, this is why you have widespread party disloyalty and the ignorance of the people's voting will

trump gets elected to the nomination? for those who have an "actual" say, that is, those who actually are part of the so-called establishment which does not care whether you're red or blue, have taken it upon themselves to assure that hillary will win. that's what we have folks, republicans so entrenched in the establishment, they would prefer to see their own party's candidate fail in favor of a Hillary presidency

do you think these "insiders" give any fucks about how the people feel about this? belief otherwise is nonsense and at best, low-minded thinking

Real anime?

sage gay and fake

we've got to stop shills like this

I for one am proud to support the Republican Party (a subsidiary of koch brothers ltd.)

Dems were always small government so they are allowed to be more corrupt. Repubes pretend to be small government but are whores and jokes so they can't pull it off. This is why everybody is so shit. The best gets tossed aside by cheating. And drumpf still ends up being the worst. Populists can't find a place on left or right and aren't even centrists

>implying other republicans didn't start it
>implying that we give a fuck about the GOP

>he forgot the politico emails in the DNC leak

they're both big government you stupid subhuman, one, the democrats are for big government in the form of entitlements, the other, the republicans, are pro-military (and expansionism).

both lead to an inflating national debt and ultimately, are just philosophical wings of the same government. they act as little more than litmus tests for the public opinion

Dems are better with surpluses and overall being rich among the most. Bu having policies like abortion and equal marriage and pot smoking this is more freedom than the dictator right

>ignoring every demographic except for white males will win an election
fucking lol

>the U.S. government
fucking delusional

Whites are the biggest ethnic group in the USA (for now.), and Whites vote more than other ethnic groups. It's completely doable to win the election appealing to the White demographic primarily.

70% of Blacks vote Democrat, achieving similar numbers for Whites (and assuming encouraging a bigger White turnout, which is what Trump has done in the primaries) is more than enough to win. Let me tell you, the GOP sure as shit isn't going to win it by giving amnesty to Hispanics who vote what, 60% Democrat? Each Hispanic vote gained is a disillusioned White vote lost, and another 3 Hispanic votes for the Democrats.

this has been proven fake

sauce?

WOW POLITICO IS SO TOTALLY UNBIASED AND FACT-BASED IT MUST BE TRUE!!!

Good line of thinking. Give the election to Hillary because you're an edgy faggot who cares more about attacking republicans who don't agree 100% with your Sup Forums tier opinions than actually trying to reverse the course America is headed. Cuck

email leaks prove that Politico is basically a puppet for the DNC and Hillary's campaign.

They're not a news source, they're a propaganda outlet.

Inside info: Trump WANTS to drop out. He might do so next week.

I believe it

Oh my! Oh no! Oh god! What are we gonna do?!?!1!!?

>Continue ignoring biased media sites controlled by Clinton lackeys.

Oh fweeew! Thanks again, Voice of Reason! You always save the day!
---
Who owns Politico again?
>Robert Allbritton
Oh right... And who has he been connected to politically??
>breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/11/clinton-foundation-donor-owned-politico-publishes-hit-piece-on-dr-ben-carson/
>politistick.com/exposed-dozens-in-media-donated-to-clinton-foundation-two-conservative-sites-will-surprise-you/
>twitter.com/charliespiering/status/619494807535255552
Riiight...

Try again slugs! :)
Also - some OC

Whoops! I killed another CTR thread!

Look.. At least name sources, or give some facts.. ANYTHING to show just the tiniest amount of ground effort in your work, please! I beg of you CTR!

>unironically believing these threads are CTR and not Sup Forums regulars

texas will go blue

>MUH DOWN-BALLOT RACES

THE GOP IS THE PARTY OF MERIT.

IF THESE SHIT TIER REPUBLICANS CAN'T HOLD THEIR DISTRICTS THEMSELVES, THEY HAVE NO PLACE.

LET THE OLD GUARD DISSOLVE AND LET THE NEW GUARD IN!

We have a lot of youthful energy, and have no need for cronies.

trump is going to win, it is just few can cope with this thought.

Nobody on Sup Forums gives a shit what the GOPe cucks think.

This article perfectly illustrates the situation. It's like an intense argument in the Berlin bunker in 1945 about moving three tanks from one army group to another.

>Amid widespread chatter that Donald Trump could drop out of the presidential race before Election Day, Republican insiders in key battleground states have a message for The Donald: Get out.

>politico

I have never in my life seen such desperation.

wrong
>it's a lexi belle flick

>chatter
from fucking who? Every Hill Shill says this but nobody has a name. It's a Hillary campaign narrative, nobody is asking Trump to drop out, hell Ryan begged him for an endorsement today.

Meh, fuck 'em. If Americans won't vote to stop outsourcing, they deserve whatever they get. I have no sympathy for them. May they all be killed by Islamists.

Speaking from the standpoint of a simple Trump supporter:

How dare you release a religious proclamation. Khan will burn in Hell for this statement. Hillary is not the stuff of Allah, she is Evil. If I was a Muslim Cleric, I would issue a Fatwa on Khan. With total confidence and without any hesitation. Khan, you are a Jew-owned fool.

Lucky for you, that I am not a Muslim Cleric. Good luck with this cuckold jewish baby talk.

You are so lucky that I am not a Muslim Cleric. I'm not even Muslim. Your women are so blacked and jew-owned, Khan. ;)

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/khizr-khan-allah-causing-trump-make-stupid-mistakes/

It's all just theater to make mouth breathers think he's an outsider - that he's not a Zionist puppet.

All bullshit.

Oh how your tune will change when it's time to help Trump's friends.

The word you're looking for is "offshoring," and it's hilarious that you think Trump is going to stop it. You are one ignorant motherfucker.

Politicians aren't supposed to talk about it. Both parties are supposed to pretend it's not a problem. That's because both sides are controlled by the corporations that benefit. Trump is the only one who talks about it, and that's why the corporate media attacks him so much to protect corporate interests. You have to be a complete idiot to think the corporate media is attacking him for the reasons it says, like racism.

>Trump is the only one who talks about it
That simply is not true.

Okay, first of all, Trump isn't going to change that shit because he and his companies benefit from it. He's been benefiting from it his entire career.

Second of all, losing manufacturing jobs isn't the problem. The problem is that the right-wing of this country doesn't want to invest money into training the displaced workers for the jobs of the future. So what we end up with is trade deals that eliminate jobs without the proper investment needed to counteract it.

That's not how free trade is supposed to work, and any economist will tell you that. The problem is that politics is getting in the way of smart policy because conservatives don't want to spend money.

Let me put it to you like this:

Free trade good.
BUT free trade hurts jobs in certain sectors

In order to get the most out of free trade, people displaced workers need to be trained to take on new jobs.
BUT right-wing politicians don't want to spend the money, so it never gets done.

Therefore, displaced workers blame free trade - But free trade benefits everybody when done right. Unfortunately, it hasn't been done right.

hello rato!

Real life?

>That simply is not true.
Thanks for providing evidence.

And Trump is more likely to change the problem of outsourcing because he is at least talking about it. Hillary is trying to keep it under the rug, just like all the other Democrat and Republican politicians do. This is what corporations want, because corporations benefit from outsourcing.

Again, that's why the corporate media is attacking Trump for everything they can think of...except his policy on trade, because they don't want to talk about that. Neither do any of the politicians, because they are all controlled by corporations, just like the media.

It's an entire system that is locked in, in the media, in both parties. Someone dares to speak out against it, and he gets attacked constantly.

It's the same thing that happens with Trump's position on cheap illegal immigrant labor. Democrats and Republicans are willing to do the corporate bidding and let them keep their cheap illegal immigrant labor. Trump is the only one who will stop it, and so the corporations attack him through their lapdog media.

So I want you to do me a favor. Every time the media attacks Trump for "racism," or "bigotry," or whatever reason they come up with, I want you to say the phrase "cheap labor" out loud so you will be reminded of what the real reason is for the attacks.

>the states that have the most niggers turning red
>PURE COINCIDENCE

>(((The POLITICO Caucus)))

You haven't been paying attention if you think Trump is the only person talking about offshoring (That's the word, by the way, not OUTSOURCING, no matter how many times the media erroneously refers to it as that). You simply are not paying attention.

As for everything else, spare me. I explained the trade issue and you keep harping on about your stupid bullshit. Trump isn't unqualified just because he's a sexist bigot, he's unqualified because he's a clueless buffoon who doesn't know the first thing about governing and has a dangerous foreign policy that benefits Russia more than it does us. Just because the plebs on the street all can't think of any other reason to hate Trump doesn't mean that's the only reason.

Then again, admitting that your candidate is a dumbass doesn't go along with your shitty ball washer narrative, so I don't expect you to say anything else.

It's also important to keep in mind who the corporatocracy is backing in this election (see pic related). Usually they back both the Republican and Democrat front-runner. But not this time. They really don't want Trump, for several reasons:

1. He will make cheap outsourced labor more expensive.
2. He will cut off cheap illegal immigrant labor.
3. He won't start wars for no reason.

That last one is interesting, but of course the corporate media won't talk about that either, just like they won't talk about the trade deficit and Trump's policy on outsourcing (the purpose of corporate media is distraction, not information). Hillary Clinton voted for and cheerleaded the Iraq War. She also pushed for US military intervention in Libya and Syria. The military-industrial complex loves her. She is Boeing's darling and they are happy to give her all the money she needs to win. ISIS loves her too, because her policies help create power vacuums in areas where ISIS can set up camps and drill for oil.

You have no understanding of the issues. In fact, all you've been doing throughout this entire thread is projecting your desires onto Trump and declaring them to be his plans for the country. Yes, I realize that you believe Trump will do everything you want him to do, but that doesn't make him qualified to serve as President, and it certainly doesn't make his idea of "policy" any more beneficial for the American people than it actually is.

Anyway, to you Trump is a blank canvass upon which you draw what you want to see. I don't expect to get through to you for that very reason.

>conspiracy
Lol everyone just ignore it. He is a conspiracy theorist which automatically makes him wrong.

There is a huge difference between a mere 'conspiracy theory' and this thing we call /Proof of Conspiracy/

Kill these ugly New World Order liars before they kill you. And who are they? Bankers, the politically correct, the State Department, the DHS, temple jews and yes, even niggers. Politically Correct is an unholy source of DHS mind control. Kill them all, that is their dare. Kill us or we get our way. They always dare you like that. Consensus.

If they are honest, and feel sufficiently powerful, they will admit this conspiracy. Federal Law charges people each and every day in Federal Court for falsified charges of conspiracy, when the target is innocent, and instead the prosecutor deserves that Treason charge. And shot.

Do I fear saying this? No, because, Truth speaks for itself, and there is evidence and truth right here. Collaborators fear the Truth as a cockroach fears a flashlight.

Prosecutors fear Truth, truth, truth.

Who deserves the day of Rope for corrupting the Law? So many of them will hang. Soon. And there will be real Justice. After this great Evil.

Only Trump could be the nominee of a major party and still be the Outsider

This will only help Trump

Cute.

>retard thinks trump will drop out after the millions of dollars he spent running
if he drops out now he will ruin his name and reputation and thats just bad sales tactics

Why the fuck would he get out now?
He is only steps away from obtaining everything.

Once Ryan is voted out, these shills will quickly quiet down.

Polls don't match reality.

Never Trumpers are getting voted out and losing primaries.

IS HE THE THIRD MAN?!?!

> POLITICO
opinion immediately discarded as the worthless trash that it is

If Ryan is voted out, there will be an immediate purge.

The cucking must be gentle, it must keep Ryan in power but make sure that it's by the thinnest margins.

Too little, and Ryan will be uppity. Too much, and the entire republican establishment and half of the republican vote base will up and quit Trump and vote Hilary out of spite.

politicians should override the people, thats how this whole thing works right?

>this certain loser

Bwahahahaha

>politico
kys you dickless shill

This is what 'gangstalking' is: Department of Homeland Security torture, scenario-driven life destruction and terminal suppression of a live human being, by the whim and murder urge of a single word form a corporate 'executive.' US Attorneys know about this, and are accessories to Federal murder.

They are guilty and they know it.
18 U.S. Code § 2340 - Definitions

Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)
US Code
Notes
prev | next
As used in this chapter—
(1) “torture” means an act committed by a person acting under the color of law specifically intended to inflict severe physical or mental pain or suffering (other than pain or suffering incidental to lawful sanctions) upon another person within his custody or physical control;
(2) “severe mental pain or suffering” means the prolonged mental harm caused by or resulting from—
(A) the intentional infliction or threatened infliction of severe physical pain or suffering;
(B) the administration or application, or threatened administration or application, of mind-altering substances or other procedures calculated to disrupt profoundly the senses or the personality;
(C) the threat of imminent death; or
(D) the threat that another person will imminently be subjected to death, severe physical pain or suffering, or the administration or application of mind-altering substances or other procedures calculated to disrupt profoundly the senses or personality; and
(3) “United States” means the several States of the United States, the District of Columbia, and the commonwealths, territories, and possessions of the United States.
(Added Pub. L. 103–236, title V, §506(a), Apr. 30, 1994, 108 Stat. 463; amended Pub. L. 103–415, §1(k), Oct. 25, 1994, 108 Stat. 4301; Pub. L. 103–429, §2(2), Oct. 31, 1994, 108 Stat. 4377; Pub. L. 108–375, div. A, title X, §1089, Oct. 28, 2004, 118 Stat. 2067.)