Why do shit kicking red necks who make $30k a year vote Republican...

Why do shit kicking red necks who make $30k a year vote Republican? Do they all think they'll be billionaire job creators benefiting from Republican tax cuts on the wealthy one day? Or do they just vote because muh Christianity?

Genuinely curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeG0Y4It2yA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's because they believe it's the right thing to do.

Not everyone needs to personally and directly benefit from something, and they legitimately care about what is the best for their country, not necessarily what is best for themselves.
Of course, Sup Forums will decry such selfless men, whether they be conservative or liberal or any other political standing, as "cucks" or "beta-males" for putting anything above themselves.

Because democrats have become an agenda driven social justice party. Who would wanna vote for that shit

So "the good of the country" in the eyes of the (poor) Republican translates to the working poor being selfless and the rich elite being selfish?

wat

oh shit! i'm now a #ArtHillaryshell

They get fooled by bullshit social issues like gay marriage and tranny bathroom rights then get fucked over because they don't vote their economic interests.

Tldr, they're fucking idiots.

>implying it's just rednecks

I know this is hard for you to believe, but $30k/year in a rural area is roughly equivalent to $70k in the city when you factor out the ability to buy tech and toys.

None of us think we'll be billionaire job creators. We just do not want to reward people living irresponsibly with our own money.

Those poor people in the cities could be living good lives out in the more humble parts of the USA, and we could use the diversity and labor.

Also, if you haven't noticed OP, the Democrats are ALSO the rich elite, they would just rather buy votes by bribing the poor, while still thinking of us as beneath them.

I don't know, why do niggers who have voted Democrat for the last 50 years continue to vote for Democrat when they've done nothing for them but keep them on the Governments tit and ruin cities at the local level?

Both parties have their loyal idiot fanbases.

They want to be left the fuck alone. All Democrats want to do is socialize everything, while these people are perfectly happy not being rich.

99% of the country being selfless and 1% of the country being selfish is not ideal but it's still a country that works, and it's way the protestant work ethic combined with the idea of the american dream has made the U.S.A such a great country even with a bunch of jews controlling all the wealth

70% of the people being selfless and 30% being selfish is enough to doom a country

I should know, this is one of the reasons brazil will never become first world, corruption is widespread throughout society not only a 'rich' problem, people take every opportunity to leech off not only the state but also off other people

The other party wants to import more brown people, against whom they will be directly competing in the employment market.

>30k dollars is considered dirt poor in america

That is depressing. I think that's slightly above average here and we get taxed the fuck out too.

I make 130k and it's considered filhy fucking rich for a 28 year old. Is that like not even impressive in america?

>inb4 oy vey muh shekels

GAS THE WHITES
RACE WAR NOW

>I make 130k and it's considered filhy fucking rich for a 28 year old. Is that like not even impressive in america?

it's just enough to:

1) not starve;

2) buy the newest iphone;

3) not commit suicide in case you need to get hospitalized.

Probably because many of the well-paying unskilled jobs in America were lost to outsourcing and illegal immigration.

They feel the Republicans will bring back those jobs to America (even though they normally won't) while the Democrats idea of "helping" them is to increase the minimum wage so they can get paid slightly more at McDonalds or by just giving them more Welfare Money and making them dependent on the state.

Depending on where you live, 130k is taxed for a total overall of 40%, let's say on average.

So that 130k becomes 78k.

All by yourself living in an apartment, and you don't crash your car? That's a very good amount of money.

Family of 4 with a house? They're going to be paying the mortgage for decades.

Probably because of the republican social agenda, but they don't as much as you think they do.

West Virginia, Kentucky, and Louisiana are actually predominantly democratic in terms of voter demographics.

That was a quick thread

Voting for a party that supports a liberal immigration policy isn't in the economic interest of a poor/working class whites at all, though.

Of course, the Republican party practically supports that same immigration policy, so maybe you have a point.

30k is enough for me to buy a decent patch of land and pay off a humble house in less than 5 years, or to buy a large house that I can plan a large family around in 10, along with a large plot of land.

It really depends on where you live.

30k in Mississippi is like 100k in the bay area FYI

Anywhere with housing and land that cheap in the US only has walmart tier jobs though...unless you want to spend two hours a day commuting.

>2nd amenmdent

it's a 'leftist forgets to disguise his contempt for the poor' episode

Shit kicking red neck who makes less than 30k a year here.

We resent being called "shit kicking red neck," "conservashits," "republithugs," and the like.

When Bernie said "White people do not no poverty," that pretty much sums up what is wrong with the Democrats.

I'll continue to vote for the party that:
A. Doesn't berate and make fun of my social class and race
B. Has some semblance of sanity
C. Supports my right to saw whatever I want and own as many guns as I want.

This.

A small mind is a tidy mind.

To them, yes.

It often happens that a lot of people well and truly do vote based on what they think is wrong or right, what they think is good for the nation, and any personal considerations, if any, are secondary.

Why do shit kicking African Americans who make $30k a year vote Democrat? Do they all think they'll be billionaire job creators benefiting from Democrat tax increases on the wealthy one day? Or do they just vote because muh Gibmedats?

Because even the dumbest republican is smarter than the smartest democrat

>So "the good of the country" in the eyes of the (poor) Republican translates

no, it translates to desiring cultural hegemony, tradition, and controlled borders, which are all valid

Is $30k salary in the US really that low wage?

Extremely, it's not enough to own a house and car

how come low IQ niggers are still poor even after decades of voting democrat?

Because Republicans don't talk shit about them for the most part, and don't openly talk about their destruction or demean them like the Democrats. The Republicans aren't great but they are far better then the Dems on that matter.

>sanity
>probably will deport every hot asian girl i can bang in cali

Yeah nty

Well we southerners just want to be left alone. We mostly want a government that stays out of our lives and let's us do what we want as long as we don't harm anyone. We don't want your handouts, programs, or your welfare and we don't want to pay for others either. Most southerners are big on military intervention though so that's why they are more rebuplican than libertarian

For you, bruhyoutube.com/watch?v=OeG0Y4It2yA

Why do Muslims support Democrats when Dems stand for everything haram.
>Abortion
>gay rights
>womens rights
>no religion in law or school

what is Islam's fucking political problem? Do muslims actually support abortions?

hildabeast is going to have another stroke, live on TV. At which time she will fall down some stairs and break her hip. Taking Hum A. Weiner with her.

fpbp

>temporarily
>embarrassed
>millionaires

they can't connect with the limp wristed intellegentsia that wants to re-educate them by force

Nope. We've got tons of military contractor, port maintenance, and engineering jobs available here(Texas coastal bend).

There is a need for teachers, cops, engineers, machinists, welders, and the like in the area, and if you're willing to make a 30 minute or hour commute, you'll make great money and be able to live like a goddamned king.

Because the natural human instinct is to be theistic conservative, and it takes a lot of brainwashing and ((rationalizing)) to subvert it.

I only made 15 grand last year. Mcfucking kill me

Selfish? By giving up their income so do nothings can sit on their couches wailing about how oppressed they are?

There is nothing selfish about wanting to hold onto what you've earned. Especially when it's being given to people who screw up their own lives with their own stupidity.

Hell with the amount of financial scholarships it's actually sad that people still perpetuate the poverty cycle. But dumb people give birth to dumb kids.

Kill yourself, you piece of shit

Yes.

Anything below $50k may as well be considered poor.

And if you live in shitty multiculti coastal cities, anything under $100k is poor.

If you're young, nobody expects you to be filthy rich right out the gate, man.

What you need to do while you're young and have energy is figure out what you wanna do, and throw yourself into it fully.

Make friends, use those contacts to improve yourself.

So, are your people German or British or what?

I earn £12000 a year and vote UKIP.

I care about this country. Also it's easier for me to get low skilled work if we have less immigration.

fuck you & your shitty desert state
what kind of inbreds build a damn civilization in a fucking desert then act surprised when theres not enough fucking water for your bullshit fucking almonds

stop coming to my state you dumb shits

All working people are better off with lower taxes, rather than more benefits

Because they don't think of themselves as poor and exploited. They think of themselves as just temporarily embarassed millionaires.

Depends on where you live schlomo. In San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, making 130k shekels per year is equivalent to making 60k shekels per year in Las Vegas, Dallas, or Phoniex.

Spoken like a liberal who only votes for someone if it involves some sort of monetary welfare.

>not
>an
>argument

Daily reminder that Hillary is a neocon and OP is still under the influence and control of the DNC vs RNC brainwashing regime he partially underwent watching (((the daily show)))

most third worlders can only dream about a personal house and car

well, they could build themselves a hut in between the trees though

Mom's family is mainly British and Danish

Dad's family is like a fourth Mexican (four generations back I might add), Irish, German, and Polish.

I'm a mutt

I live in a redneck area. Most replies are wrong here.

Rednecks just want to be left alone with low as possible taxes. They hate government.

Have you looked at his tax cuts? it benefits them too. Not to mention these people do not want the government babysitting them, that is the real reason.

the left loves gays, niggers, and muslims. rednecks hate that shit

>Vote democrat
Increased immigration due to bleeding heart syndrome leading to fewer jobs for people who lack education. Living in a rural area means a substandard primary and secondary education, resulting in a lower probability of going to tertiary education and being able to attain a job in another area, keeping you locked into the cycle for another generation as the jobs dry up and the low selling price of land in your area makes a lucrative temptation to not move except to another rural region.

Then you get attacked in the political rhetoric as somehow being white, male and living in a rural area with a higher gun ownership makes you one of the boogeymen of the american left despite their claims to assist the poor and those born with a glass ceiling.

In general this comes off as hypocritical and the racial politics are utter bullshit.

>Vote republican
Increased immigration due to corporatism leading to fewer jobs for people who lack education. Living in a rural area means a substandard primary and secondary education, resulting in a lower probability of going to tertiary education and being able to attain a job in another area, keeping you locked into the cycle for another generation as the jobs dry up and the low selling price of land in your area makes a lucrative temptation to not move except to another rural region.

Except this time you're not a vilified boogeyman, though you can still not expect to get anything out of this party whatsoever.

Depends where you live.

>t. crab
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

>Living in a rural area means a substandard primary and secondary education

Fuck you, it doesn't. I'm a teacher in a rural area, and I produce high-quality students ready to move on to careers in engineering and science, and many of them do.

1/3 of my students go on to major in various engineering fields.

Riiight. Lazy fat fucks with a sense of entitlement who want military interventions that involve others to pay the price in sweat and blood.

Basing policy on your dick. Ok nigger.

The idea that the Republicans are the rich people party is undermined by the fact Democrats nearly always have the backing of some of the world's richest corporations and people. George Soros especially. It portrays itself as grassroots but the campaign contributions say otherwise.

>hildabeast is going to have another stroke, live on TV. At which time she will fall down some stairs and break her hip. Taking Hum A. Weiner with her.
>Hum A. Weiner
More like Hum A. Strap-on.

Yes nigger voting for tax cuts when you make a shitload of money and spinning it in such a way that you convince the poor to actively vote against their own economic interest is the definition of selfish.

But I guess the reason American politicians (both democrat and republican) don't develop a real safety net is because they need the poor to enlist in the military to maintain their global hegemony.

Cletus, Jamal and Jethro aren't going to die to ensure the petrodollar remains supreme if they have access to socialized medicine and free college.

At least you're selfless though. Meanwhile the filthy rich laugh their way to the bank as you vote for more tax cuts for them.

top kek

i live in rural mississippi and most poor people here don't even make close to 30k. i think our average income for the whole state is like 32k

How is it against the poor's economic interests to pay what little money they have to their do-nothing neighbors who rob and steal?

I'm all for social programs that WORK.

Cash welfare doesn't work.

Housing Assistance doesn't work.

Food Stamps -barely- work.

desu poor people should be gassed fampai

A more major problem is Academia's discrimination against southern or midwestern academics

My teacher told me that when he went to NYU, people would initially associate his Carolinian accent with being dumb and less apt

After eventually teaching at NYU he helped open upon a college and was Biology Chairperson for decades, he still teaches till this day, albeit two classes a day at most

Humbert: [thrusts out a note for him] Read this.
Quilty: What's this, the deed to the ranch?
Humbert: It's your death sentence. Read it.
Quilty: I can't read, ah, mister. I never did none of that there book learnin', ya know.
Humbert: Read it, Quilty!
Quilty: Mmm? 'Because you took advantage of a sinner. Because you took advantage...Because you took...Because you took advantage of my disadvantage.' Gee, that's a dad-blasted durn good poem you done there. 'When I stood Adam-Naked...' Oh! Adam-Naked, you should be ashamed of yourself, Captain. '...before a Federal Law and all its stinging stars.' Tarnation, you old horned toad, that's a mighty pretty...that's a pretty poem. 'Because you took advantage' - Gee, it's getting a bit repetitious, isn't it - 'Because' - there's another one - 'Because you cheated me. Because you took her at an age, when young lads...'
Humbert: [he snatches the note back] That's enough!
Quilty: Say, what you take it away for, mister? That was getting kind of smutty there! [laughs]
Humbert: Do you have any last words?
Quilty: Listen, Mac. You're drunk, and I'm a sick man. This pistol-packing farce is becoming a sort of nuisance.
Humbert: Do you want to die standing up or sitting down?
Quilty: I wanna die like a champion.

[Humbert fires the gun]

because under trump those 30k dollars would be worth twice as much in the world market

So fuck 'em.

There's plenty of universities in the south and midwest. Keep our talent here, rather than aiding in brain drain.

Because when you make 30k a year, it really sucks when a fuck ton of your money goes to

>single moms who pop out babies for ebt
>$400 million to terrorist countries
>special diversity deans at all your state schools for the 1% of transwhatevers
>illegal immigrants who shit up the ER, but you still have to pay
>overcrowded failing schools where the admins drive Mercedes, and part time school board jobs pay 100+k
>a military that promotes unqualified pilots and troops in the name of gender equality
>a dept. of energy that has solved ZERO issues in 40 years.

It's not about a delusion of being rich, it's about democrats trading votes for gibs, but you have to pick up the tab.

>Living in a rural area means a substandard primary and secondary education
Statistically speaking yes it does, america has a much stronger skew in the socioeconomic factors of the area, good teachers end up in these areas and their students are thus more likely to succeed, this is relatively decoupled from the rural/suburban divide. If you normalise out the socioeconomics it becomes quite clear just how fucked some of those rural kids are.

Taking an easy example, people born in the Appalachians tend to die there, the combination of rurality and low income makes it one of the worst places in the US for social mobility.

why would limp wrist liberals who make $30k a year vote democrat? i dont see how they have their interest either more than republicans.

>Tfw just started a job two weeks ago at 33k a year
>36k after first year
>1k a year guaranteed raises after that

Sadly, this is a lot of money for me. And with the benefits, PTO, yearly bonuses, and matching 401k contributions... I'll probably be cucked into this job until I retire.

And what makes it worse is that I went to graduate school.

Oh well. Maybe my degrees and experience will help me move up the corporate ladder. If not, I'm happy living frugally.

My hope is that at least Trump will lower my taxes so I keep more of what I earn. I know with everything Hillary promises, that will never happen.

Republicans vote for what's better for everyone. EVERYONE.

Democrats vote for what's best (in the short term) for lazy people and what benefits the most for corporations.
They're literally paying dumb people scraps while stealing from the middle class, lining their own pockets and getting rich from cheaper labor.

A choice between:

>someone who wants to convince you that one day, after sucking enough corporate cock, you too can become a millionaire
>someone who only talks about the latest trendy social issues as a distraction from the fact that they're a neo-liberal corporatist (americans actually call this one a "leftist")

American politics in a nutshell.

One reason, because their grandfathers back in the day with the same blue collar jobs made the same pay. With Republicans (((Trump))) there is at least a HOPE that their jobs will not be outsourced to other countries.

What the fuck's wrong with that, exactly?

We don't all NEED to make very much money to get by in the world.

There is nothing wrong with living a humble life. Get yourself a humble, responsible wife, and your household money will essentially double, allowing you to raise a family.

Invest wisely and build the life you want.

1K/year raises is nothing to scoff at, man.

I always find it funny tha democrats and especially the clintns hate the middle class and blue collar workers.
This is why trump will win.

>someone who wants to convince you that one day, after sucking enough corporate cock, you too can become a millionaire
That's a complete strawman.

They don't want to become millionaires. They want a JOB that pays well, and they don't want to get taxed to death and get their earned money taken away.
They want to live in a nice clean neighborhood where there's very little poverty and crime.
They literally want the American dream. The American dream isn't becoming a millionaire, it's owning a nice house in a nice neighborhood, living with a wife and a few kids without any problems.

They value the idea of autonomy and freedom (I know that doesn't appeal to you) more than being subjects in exchange for having a fucking iPad.

>t. Great Society welfare creating modern favelas

Fuck. I wish I didn't look that up.

>The ACS survey shows the median per capita income for Nevada was $25,773 in 2014. Compared to the US per capita income, Nevada per capita income is $3,116 lower. Per capita income numbers for 2015 will be released in September of 2016.

Can't believe I'm making more than the average. I suppose I should be grateful, but I'm more angry at how cucked we are.

Damn, this one really made me think...

>heheh you should be happy with a $1k raise don't be greedy
>of course the rich should be as greedy as possible to reduce their taxes, dontcha know GREED is what makes CAPITALISM great
top cuck

Taking care of your own interests is not selfish. Though you might be interested in having idiots live off of your earned income, I am not.

Implying that military strength is anything but monetary based now is actually retarded. Occupation =! War. And that's when you need actual bodies. Otherwise it's irrelevant.

Thinking the rich will stay if you tax them that heavily. That's actually hilarious.

The poor are dependent on the rich. They all know this, even the ones that vote dem. They know if they push too hard, they'll be the ones that lose out. It's why they'll always vote for the Hillary's of the world over the Bernie's. Deny it if you want.

As a redneck that makes 76k a year i side with red because of there more conserative christian values.

It is better than the alternative, which is to destroy oneself in an attempt to become wealthy when you weren't born into it.

There's only one path to that:

Sucking jew cock.

To be fair, fuck 'em. If they don't want to stay, they can leave and pay a hefty tax as they do so for being noncitizens interfering with our economy.

They won't be so wealthy anymore once Muhammad and his gang have cut their heads off.

Literally every democratic view on rednecks is a violent, inbred, uneducated group. Why would they ever vote Democrat? EVER?