WE

WE

WUZ

Funny you say this when blacks have 10x the history of both Philippians and Britain.

go suck off a poodle faggot i googled 'moose in the wild' & found your mother sucking two dicks at once last time i asked about maple candy it turned out to be your sisters stripper name are you chinese too or just the guy fucking your girlfriend were you born a faggot or was it being buttfucked by your PM that turned you are you learning chinese at school or from the guys at the gay bar do you all use maple syrup as lube or just when your dad was fucking you other countries cant kick out AIDS you couldnt kick out the FUCKING FRENCH is it time for ramadan or to put your dick in some poutine bitch

what are doing first after this, apologizing to people you dont know or pretending hockey is an actual fucking sport

whats the difference between my uncle & the average canadian my uncle stopped fucking dogs when the meth wore off

Kangz

You're fucking disgusting this confirms my point that whites have inferiority complexes

He really was a king so nice joke. French have no history compared to Mali or Songhai.

Shitposting as usual

keep up the good work faggot

>shitposting
>debunking lies

Yes, king of Scotland and wife of Elizabeth II.

Meanwhile in Canada you were just hunting beavers, you have even less history than Haiti and you are ruled by a cave dweller, how do you feel ?

>french have no history
literally shitting on your father there justin, france take back this failed country.

Can someone change that tweet to Nazi and Nazi Germany instead of London? On mobile atm.

Top zozzle

>Yes, king of Scotland and wife of Elizabeth II.
suuuree

>Meanwhile in Canada you were just hunting beavers, you have even less history than Haiti and you are ruled by a cave dweller, how do you feel ?
Good. Fuck this country

Canada is shit, calling it failed is a compliment to me.

All they have is pre-history because they were never intelligent enough to invent writing

>electricity
>the automobile
>the airplane, assembly line, plastics
>a multibillion dollar network of geostationary satellites currently orbiting the entire checking planet by which you can shitpost
>the fucking moon landing
>krispy kreme donuts
>no history

TEA BAGZZZ

THEY WUZ BLUE EYED BLONDE HAIRED ARYANS AND SHEEIT

Europeans were too stupid to invent writing so Mansa Musa had to teach you it.

QUINTESSENCHULLY

After the United Kingdom broke off all diplomatic relations with his regime in 1977, Amin declared he had defeated the British, and conferred on himself the decoration of CBE (Conqueror of the British Empire). His full self-bestowed title ultimately became: "His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular", in addition to his officially-stated claim of being the uncrowned King of Scotland

He also tried to marry Elizabeth II because he was king of Scotland
And in reality he wasn't king, just a dictator

KANGZ

>eletricity
Actually that was Nikola Tesla a man described with having swarthy skin

>automobile
Invented by Karl Benz an Italian man

I could go on.

Nothing compared to Afrocentric history

no you could not

although nice catch with the auto

Indeed, it's just a little part of how it's ridiculous

All the while taking care of other things like labour , washing your kids, feeding them while you were busy and your wife was hungry for jamal.Top cuck.

What catch? Look it up

THIS

Henry ford made the first automobile

No he did not. That's a meme.

aw mane you ruined the combo with your leafposting

it was dubs too

i am sad :^(

Were you there?

>>electricity
You cannot invent electricity, neither can you invent gravity.
The people who did the early work in describing it and putting a mathematical context around were probably Ampere(French) Volta (Italian) and Maxwell(Scot). Yes, the units Volts and Ampere are named after them.

>Invented by Karl Benz an Italian man
German

I'm gonna have to ask you to step away from the computer, my kang.

>it's a raciozante didn't put on his trip episode

>whites have inferiority complexes
Blacks, despite equal rights and affirmative action still cannot make it in society and consistently blame the 'powerful, oppressive white man' for their problems. When blacks say they need whites to help them fix their problems, they acknowledge their inferiority.

When is the last time you heard a white man say "we really need the blacks to help us fix this?"

Now tell me, who has the inferiority complex again?

Of course not, his ancestors were still in China.

Ford invented mass production, making them affordable.
Much of his methods were used prior, for example in that arms factory in Sringfield in the US-Civil war

Someone get bill on the line.
This is a rare one

>King's Way
WE

No, but you weren't. Until you time travel there and prove me wrong I am right.

Well Italians are part black so that counts as black history

I don't get it

Well when your race is bullied and tortured everyday you need some help

That makes no sense.

You literally make no sense. Were you there when Ford made the first automobile?

I read it somewhere I think.

Well it's wrong.

>a fucking leaf

Alright.I might be wrong.