It's over, Sup Forums

CTR has defeated us, Hillary will be President in a few months. They have better evidence than us and no matter how much we call them "shills," they are right and even their inside sources are free of bias and proof that Clinton will in fact win. Trump is only going to decline from waning support and his idiocy.

I can't wait for the race war and for us to be Brazil 2.0. America, we're fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ua13_gYQn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moloch wins. KEK BTFO

Nobody with any common sense ever thought Trump could win.

>what is wikileaks
they haven't even scratched the surface yet you fat idiot.

Yup, the Trumpfags here are as delusional as Bernouts.

Now excuse me while I get called a shill, cuck, and a CTR operative.

So? They gave Obama a free pass, what makes you think that even when Wikileaks has already exposed Clinton, her support is only booming as a result of Trump's missteps?

You don't know shit.

Just wait for the debates, dummy. They always give big boosts to candidates. And you know Hillary can't act under pressure, she always needs controlled environment where no one asks her dangerous questions. She will totally melt down in comparison to Trump.

Wait...you are a shill aren't ya?

Hillary said she will raise taxes for middle class..
youtube.com/watch?v=7ua13_gYQn0

so basically you post a thread admitting defeat to shills, only then to shillpost on your own?

wew

I hope Trump comes out on top. But the problem is, the media won't make it that way. They'll do everything they can to get Clinton up at top, regardless of her future gaffes.

Sorry, but that's just the realistic way of looking at it. It's not pleasant, but it's a cold hard truth.

Nigger you are HIGH if you think Hillary won't stomp Herr Donald on the debate stage.

CTR has done a terrific job exposing us.

We've failed. Can I please move to Britain next year? Or will Brexit prevent me

>.gif pepe
Shills my god why can i determine you're a shill without reading your message
I'm not announcing my sage

You liberal faggots dont belong here

People will look at the debates live and not what the media will tell them after the fact. Not everyone that stupid and again - Hillary can't improvise, she will fall stupidly like little Marco.

a canadian raised and taught to think like a pathetic leftist softy is no surprise.

you ever stop and think maybe you never had a chance to think for yourself, you pathetic cunt?

And Trump will stump her, they both will be saying shit about each other and no one will leave the debate clean and un-stumped. I'm sure Trump has a rebutal to every point she will bring on about him to give it to her back.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

I'm a socially liberal, fiscally conservative guy living in an area that's a bastion of conservative values.

My MP is a god damned retard. She's said people shouldn't rely on the coast guard to rescue them at sea.

you don't speak for anyone here you fucking nigger.

Not CNN, which dominates our country's press. Not MSNBC, not the New York Times, LA Times, Washington Post, Huffington Post etc. They are all pro-Clinton media and they dominate the public opinion, and they're extremely anti-Trump, so good luck getting past that. Fox News is also anti-Trump as it is. Our country's press is pretty united against Trump, so they'll skew everything as if Hillary won, even if she broke down on stage.

Also, you don't get that Marco isn't a media babby, but Clinton is the biggest media babby in our country's history. Don't act as if you know our country, because it's literally run by the elites that are slated to put Clinton on top.

Even red states are turning blue thanks to her super pacs.

Yes, but where Crooked Hillary comes out on top is the actual part about understanding the government and policy

>mfw Moloch is superior to Kek and meme magic is bullshit

Guess I'm now a #HillBilly

Sup shill fuck

Well then what the fuck is the Coast Guard getting paid to do? It's not like anybody is going to try and invade Canada by sea. It's 2016

dumb frogposter

I think I speak for a lot of Trump supporters who have been failed and dissapointed by the recent upsurge in Clinton's popularity and the dramatic decline in Trump's, so much that when you look at it, his chances of winning now are equivalent to winning the lottery AND getting struck by lightning on the same day.

Sorry, but with the current political atmosphere, I don't think he can ever recover. Not even if he owns the debate and does a terrific job campaigning in swing states. I mean, why are Arizona, Georgia, Missouri, and South Carolina on the verge of voting blue all of a sudden?

I do think for myself. I hate SJW's, hate Israel, hate communism, and in general think that radical Islamism is ripping the world apart.

Exactly, she's retarded. She has said so many stupid things in parliament over the years. Yes, she is a member of the conservative party.

She's went into nursing homes knocking on peoples doors for votes, said that she alone can fix Canada post, and is nothing but an embarrassment.

> better evidence
You must have talked to 0 of them. They are idiots that work from a script. When proven wrong, they call you a bigot and a Nazi.

I've seen middle schoolers present better arguments.

Jesus fucking christ will you give it up already?

I always knew that smug fucker was no good.

But can't you see that regardless of the meaningless names they call us, there is literally nothing we can do to make it all better for them? It's like you're a tortured slave, but in the reverse situation. Literally the reparations website in a nutshell, that's what this whole thing is. That's what life will be in a few years. We'll be like South Africa, and at the worst case, Zimbabwe.

She'll import 550,000 refugees in 2017 ALONE. We're this close to becoming a shell of ourselves, and the current political climate is bound and determined to have it happen. Aren't you at the very least, nervous or anxious about what could come? I sure am.

Shill.

No, you actually have no idea how the debate will work.

Hillary isn't going to go full Marco and just start responding to Trump's taunts with her own. She's going to deliver one scripted policy proposal after another. Trump is going to attack her but the moderators will cut him off and tell him he has to answer their specific question on whatever topic Trump knows fuck all about, and then Clinton will cut in and deliver some cutesy one-liner, Trump BTFO, endlessly replayed on television.

This is how it is going to go. Hillary is like a machine in debates. She doesn't crack. She stays on message. Trump only does well when he can goad his opponent intonation shouting match, where he reigns supreme. Get to the issues and he'll talk about videos he's seen and how Putin has never invaded anyone and who the heck are the Kurds anyway?

The election is over, user.

Don't tell me to stop complaining. Liberals such as yourself is what's wrong with the world today. They want complete and total silence from all dissenting opinion. Well I got news for you, back to your safe space where you don't like to hear other peoples' feelings, because I'm sure yours matter just as much as mine.

Stfu you know nothing.

The media are literally on there hands and knees praying to the gods of all the known realms both old and new.

Trump is an absolute gold mine for the media and anyone with a shred of common sense knows this.

Thats why he BTFO every other republican candidate. Because no candidate could match in dollars the amount of free advertising Trump got and continues to get from the media.

Do you get paid by the post, is that why you're spamming your own thread?

Why do retards still believe their vote actually means something? The result has already been decided by the Jewish elite, the 1st female president will rise, enact TPP and destroy all your memes, torrents and anime and send you to jail for being a fucking white male, also enjoy the refugee diversity and culture

You said it, my friend. I almost know that this will be the case.

I just wish we would have elected McCain, we'd literally be a much better country than we would have been in 2008. But I guess nigger votes matter more.

Trump is a male Sarah Palin. Anybody who isn't a republican considered him a blithering idiot from the get go. Fuck even the majority of the republican party did; remember he technically only got 34% of the republican primary vote.

Sorry Trumpcucks you lost.

no one cares that Bernie lost you fucking faggot.

This.

No, I'm just being a realist. Pessimistic, I know, it triggers you, but realistic. I'll be dead sooner or later so don't mind me.

Not Clinton though. Assaid, Hillary has the whole thing scripted down and will continuously ignore Trump so he just looks outright stupid. Her political rhetoric is shit, but it's near flawless and it's the complete microcosm of how we live in America today. That dissenting opinion is always ignored to mass degree, and this is why our voice be denied forever.

Sorry kid, we're fucked. Just admit it.

i'm glad, can't wait to see hillary in the white house. she's an absolute legend!

ITT: concern trolls

Doesn't matter who gets elected, the US will balkanize regardless because of how partisan everything is now.
See: Roman Empire

>this meme
Shut up

I'm more of the first.

Because we really are under pressure now. The Clinton supporters have already taken Sup Forums by force overnight. And now we're the minority for good.

I just can't win at everything in life. This election is life or death for me. If you want to know how fucked up my life is, I'll be happy to tell you, but this one election has a big impact on my future as when Clinton is elected, TPP will be ratified, and I'll either be in jail or dead.

Why? He's absolutely right.

Not sure if defeatist fuck or CTR shill.

Any way

SAGE
A
G
E

Doesn't Clinton have the vast majority of Independent voters?

And I'm admittedly defeatist, only because I know we have no power to recover from this week alone. Yeah, it was THAT bad.

CTR shill detekted

>And I'm admittedly defeatist, only because I know we have no power to recover from this week alone. Yeah, it was THAT bad.
No, it wasn't. We've pushed through worse. But not with that attitude. You're just a shill or a useful idiot. Either way, stop posting.

b-b-b-julian assange... has.. nvm, they'll wait until 'before the fucking debates'.

Yes, I cannot wait for hillary to clear out my anus with her syphilis infested tongue, OOH SHILLARY PLEASE DEFECATE UP MY NOSEHOLE AND POUR BLEACH INTO MY ANUS

I AM HERE FOR YOU HILLARY PLEASE HILLARY I WANT YOUR CANCER IN MY COCK

HILLARY

HILLARY

Whatever you do,

DON'T FORGET THAT 'sage' GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD

You guys probably don't understand how our election works. The Super Pacs and the media are the mouthpieces that fuel the masses, one movement doesn't mean anything.

I also have a theory about how these people are actually more like Hitler's rise to power, where Trump's the true underdog of American history. But political correctness is the new fascism.

Convince me that I'm wrong in a few months. Then we'll talk. I only pray I'm wrong.

Ever think trump is the best president will get? At least remove the PC culture in the US?

Never.

Hilary and the shills haven't supplied solid evidence of anything. You are in fact a shill. And no amount of shilling would stop Donald J. Trump from becoming the 45th President of the United States of America.

Hillary will serve as a reminder to all future female candidates to the Presidency that you must pursue with it with integrity and a near-clean, if not perfectly clean slate.

HILLARY BTFO

Doesn't matter. If Brexitfags thought the same, they would still be EUcucks. But remain camp did its best to spread defeatism. They stood strong and won. Before it's definitely over we can't afford to surrender, because it serves no purpose.

SAGE

>it puts the lotion in the fucking basket

SHILL THREAD

SAGED

you don't WANT to become brazil 2.0

Well at least the British were probably less defeatist than we were, but understand that they already had more Vote Leave sentiment than Vote Stay sentiment. I hope we can go against greater odds though.

Hitler killed his opposition, like hillary's/karl rove operatives killed shawn lucas last week.

and yes it's true PC = hillary is a fascist, also. I hope hillary wins, she embodies the stupidity of the American people just as much as trump does, however i do believe that hillary being elected makes the american voters look worse.

At least trump, no matter how wack he is, he sends a message as the only option(of a major party) left, at least it sends a message across the world that you're not gonna pick the same globalist actors who promise all this shit, yada yada bullshit and there you have TPP, the same thinking that's dragging the world down in to an inescapable multicultural neo-feudalist hell.

the world deserves tpp for their stupidity for electing the leaders they chose to dictate their lives.

Well that sure made me feel better..

I really wish this would have never happened though. I don't want to be blamed for the failure of America though. I don't like what's happening either. The thing I truly regret above all is voting Obama twice because I didn't know better. Guess I was too late to help after all..

>They have better evidence than us and no matter how much we call them "shills," they are right and even their inside sources are free of bias and proof that Clinton will in fact win.

Is this nigger serious? How delusional can CTR be to actually think they are winning? Reported.

>voted for a nigger
Shill confirmed

Just two nights ago before I went to bed the place was inundated with Clinton generals and Trump BTFO threads and their presence is here to stay based on I'd say that's reconquest.

If I wasn't so stupid I'd vote for McCain and Romney but in the end they were just boring, listless politicians who felt too cuckservative to my liking.

Besides, never vote for meme 3rd party candidates and not voting is truly the cuck's way of life. I'm gladly voting Trump, but I know in my state I won't matter since it's already blue as hell