How can I find love in Venezuela?

How can I find love in Venezuela?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/danielarm_28/
reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-politics/venezuelans-protest-over-pork-shortage-maduro-blames-portugal-idUSKBN1EM1E9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You'd probably be one of the few males not shot, stabbed, hanged, or kidnapped. White on top of that, you could literally just pick and choose a girl

Literally just bring her food. She'll be so grateful she'll marry you on the spot.

Latinas are for latinos only, go to russia and enjoy the cold.

>Psst... I have 5 dollar in my pocket
>WoW user, are you rich?

take toilet paper

And a cell phone
Samsung or Apple

I am a CHI
I have a BSC ( Big Spic Cock), so no problem there

in Miami

But I'm not russian

Money, big penis and huge amounts of semen to release inside her conchita

I know for a fact that they are not, Pedro.

canned food

instagram.com/danielarm_28/

and she's colombian, not venezuelan

Then how come I can't get one?

Chiii

no, but you can find death very easily

also the government is arresting americans to use as trade coin with the US

>colombian
more like CULOmbian
hot damn

Do latinas dress like that in their respective countries?

What about HTC? Motorola?

>go to Venezuela
>trade Venezuelan wife for pork
>they accept because they have no money to pay otherwise

> How can I find love in Venezuela
Come to my neighborhood. There are hundreds of them

Tell her that you won't rob her or kill her, she will follow you eternally

Yes

by smashing american imperialism
kys imperialist and imperialist shills
your days are numbered, scum

cosmogolico

gusano

reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-politics/venezuelans-protest-over-pork-shortage-maduro-blames-portugal-idUSKBN1EM1E9
PAY FOR YOUR PORK

> tfw you see girls dress like this on a daily basis and you need to keep your dick under control

God damn, I love latinas .. unfortunately where I am, they are few and far between.

I know your pain, burger.

be a different person

how do latino countries not have a 10+ birthrate?

I would love to take a trip to Venezuela but I don't want to get shot or kidnapped.

This thread makes me want to learn Spanish.

condoms. also as weird as it sounds, most women here, even the poor as fuck ones receive pregnancy guidance and birth control devices, I know this because I used to work with people of a low educated segment of the population of my city

Promise them toilet paper.

>even the poor as fuck ones receive pregnancy guidance and birth control devices
>the same isn't true in first world USA

do venezuelans tend to have a more hourglass shaped body type than mexican women?

Yes, it's that tiny bit of them african genes. Same applies to Cubans, PRicans, Dominicans, Colombians and Panamanians

Health centers give you condoms for free, girls can get free IUD depending on the State.

Who is she?

> iud
yes this is not that uncommon,though not as common as that sort of chip they implant in one of their underarms to regulate hormones. Every girl here seems to have it

drugs and dollars.

Fuck me

Venezuela has outstanding girls, but this specific one is Colombian. Next time use #venezolana on instagram, dude

venezuelan men tend to have a more hourglass shaped body type than mexican women

MOMMY

I want a russian gf

>tfw no Catholic Russian gf