Russia and Ukraine

What the Sup Forums think of the current situation with Russia and Ukraine?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/335790-latvian-ss-march-lawmakers/
rt.com/politics/336122-russia-asks-european-parliaments-to/
rt.com/viral/345448-latvia-swastika-perkonkrusts-grass/
rt.com/op-edge/241585-nazi-march-riga-ww2/
rt.com/news/241153-riga-nazi-veterans-march/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>russian girl white

lmao

Also we stand with Ukraine. Sent a lot of military instructors, since Ukrainian army is so fucking shit.

The ukrainian regime that took power after the revolution is arguably worse than the Russian puppet state. Way more violent.

I dunno what they wants from us

Ukraine and Russia will merge. Meanwhile, Ukraine should place Le Elephant foot from Chernobyl in downtown NYC just to remind the US to fuck off.

SLAVA UKRAINA

Ukraina has become a totalitarian shithole, a common occurrence after a coup actually.

Why Ukraine brown?

THE PENINSULA PUTANN, THEY WANT THEIR PENINSULA BACKKKKK

Just like Russia

did u make ukraine brown to fuck with them? also ukraine is shit but should stay for the sake of peace, they need many decades to recover though so we should try not to exploit them too much (russia, poland, germany, usa), also every ukrainian is free to become polish

Pic related.

Not quite. In what sense?

Leav'em alone perhaps?

>ukraine

no such thing

Coincidence?

As opposed to?..

Doesn't mean shit. Have you ever been there?

Going to (western) Ukraine and Belarus next spring. What sort of чики бpики nonsense should I plan for?

>Latvia
>talking about anyone's military being shit or non white

That rag tag hohol army is better than anything you have to offer. Even if whole Latvian army was there, all five of your soldiers plus that fat fuck general, all you bitches would be stomped if Russia, or DNR for that matter decided to advance. Delusional baltnigger hahahahaha

Russia thinks it's still the 20th century and that more land magically fixes one's country being a shithole

Ukraine was riding the Russian cock hard until EU started offering more monies. Hohols switched sides just like that. Also a poverty stricken shithole.

Basically, they are ethnically what Finns-Estonians are, but they are both African tier and hate each others guts.
The Balkans simply gained two new nations kek.

the new kiev government are cunts

foreign assistance

That's bizarre, their switch to the highest bidder made them considerably poorer, ironic isn't it?

they look more like snowhite actually

Poland literally has to patrol your skies because you have no airforce.
>dont ever talk about military again

>Latvia
>stomped by Russia
HERE COMES FREEDOM EXPRESS DELIVERED TO YOU BY THE UNITED STATES AIR FORCE

Please be more specific. Every country in the world has done a foreign assistance at some point in time.

Baltic nigger talking about African tier nations. Do you even hear yourself?

>muh planes
>MUH PLANES

eat a bullet, autist

@84246834
>tfw a literal subhuman replies to me

> switch in politcs
> not russian invasion followed

Yeah, no. Latvia is still too close to the sun. That airforce of yours would run into a wall of S400 rockets hungry for some Boeing/Lockheed bootay.

they want to be "left alone" instead of receiving support from Russia :^)

That's how I imagine a sub 90 IQ hereditary potato farmer to converse:

Not really. Ukies are dumb as hell and the entire country is run by jews for jews and has been for a long LONG time.

Not that you're any better with P00tin and his sugardaddy!

But Ukies went full sabbath goyim. You never go full sabbath goyim.

There's a war going on and soldiers die each day. Yet nobody reports on this. Strange.

>implying we wouldn't hit all of those with cruise missiles before liberating Latvia

>Serbia
>average wage 402 merkels

Our minimum wage is 390.

>be serbian
>get bombed

Literally middle east tier, leave Europe please

If you're implying Crimea, it was an economically deficient region and the GDP per capita was supposed to increase after its annexation, not plummet like it did.
So many words and so little sense :^)
They were left alone after 1989 basically. They are unaffected (no one here wants to stain their hands with shit) unless they want to exterminate ethnically Russian population which becomes a nuisance.

freak

unfortunately for Ukraine, it turned out the EU is picture related

But the people of the peninsula dont want to return to Ukraine John, so why not to bring them the freedom to choose and stay with Russia?.
You know.. just like you did with Texas.. ¿remember?.
Here are some mexicans that jus want our territories that you stole back, but i dont think that will happen, so Ukraine and allies can go fuck themselves with the peninsula and the Donbass.

they are turk rape babies afterall

>Ukraine
???

DELET THIS

GIB BACK UKRANIAN CLAY

Also, Russian dogs will learn to fear this symbol.

You know what I mean Ivan.
But yeah, keep acting like Moscow has nothing to do with "civil" war.

>(western) Ukraine
Avoid gangs and nationalists. You can get laid easily if you show girls your burger passport
>Belarus
A trip to the Soviet Union

How many teeth brushing gifs do you have?

Literally land given to them as a gift by soviets

I laughed out loud desu

I have no idea, Johnny. You seem to be parroting the shit your media spoon fed you.

All of them.

>russian
>talking about state propaganda

Yeah, we're still having daily nazi lessons in kindergardens, just like RT told you

>Johnny
*Juan

Please save me from your fallacies, it only works at villagers like you.

RT isn't broadcasted in Russia. Do you believe that Clinton is leading in the polls?

I get really triggered by Russian flags especially when they reply to me

He's in SS uniform, how is he not doing that?

what's an ukraine?

>Soviet gib gift
>Putin take gift back

That's what we call being an "Indian Giver" here in Texas. It implies that you can't be taken at your word because you're a savage. Pretty typical of dirty Slavs.

We are Finno-Ugric brethren, we should not fight.

Russians being Russians

Hestia is the only one you need.

Muslim-tier liars.

Soviet Union is however hardly affiliated with current Russia, especially during the time it was led by a hardcore Ukrainian nationalist, Nikita Khrustchev.

>we wuz whyte

Ukraine isn't a real country

>"Russia plz halp we dun know how to do anything and all we can mass produce is pedohilia"
3 years later
>"ahah fuk u ruski scum, eu has my back now, who needs ur fucking muney, oh pay back loans? fuk u why pay bak loans to ruski scum"
current year
>"ruski bro, we are 1, we need to stop fighting, but we also need ur money, who cares about eu, all i care about is you

Hello

>n-no RT isnt pure concentrated propoganda
rt.com/news/335790-latvian-ss-march-lawmakers/
rt.com/politics/336122-russia-asks-european-parliaments-to/
rt.com/viral/345448-latvia-swastika-perkonkrusts-grass/
rt.com/op-edge/241585-nazi-march-riga-ww2/
rt.com/news/241153-riga-nazi-veterans-march/

Our honestly and sincerity is our greatest virtue and strength.

kek
>russian
>white
Ukranians are whiter than russians, because, half of Ukraine is not asian.

Hurraaaay.
Luckily I have a friend in Belarus who should be able to keep me out of trouble.

thanks for the (You)

Did you even comprehend what I said was wrong in your line of argument?

russians offerd more money, Ukrainian people wanted eu though

And they you wake up and realize nobody believes that.

Stop being triggered by lügenpresse and hitchhike your six toed ass right back to the potato fields.

Funny thing is, Serbs left working microwaves in remote places to fake radio wave signatures and you wasted shitloads of missiles on blowing them up

No one needs to believe that, do you believe the truth or not is not of our business.

Filthy Russians, we need another world war to cull the herd.

> russians
> truth

What Russia needs is reforms and barbells accidentally falling on the current administrations' necks.

>lol you wasted so many missiles in the late-90s when your economy was super strong while I was looking under rocks for grubfast
Oh well. We lost some missiles, the Serbs lost half of their nation's microwaves.

t. Narva

They new that will come in their stead will be just as corrupt. The whole population is wannabe corrupt government officials.

Did I trigger a burger?

What reforms, it was totalitarian shithole with no economy for centuries. No wonder all neighbors trying to stay away from them.

>Ukraine is half white half asian
>Ukraine is poorer than any country in Asia
>therefore asians are the superior race

Who will implement the reforms though? Look at fucking Ukraine. It's not like all Russians are happy about Big Vladimir Cock but just replacing retards in the government wouldn't fix anything.

I didn't know you guys had an army. Is it all deployed on the Russian border?

Not really. I was merely mentioning that we didn't really lose anything while half of Serbia has since had to suffer eating their leftovers cold.

Looking at how US media is handling the elections, one could argue the US is even more totalitarian than Russia. Not a shithole though, but still totalitarian :^)

Stop letting Russians rule over Russians. It's not fucking rocket science.

I want /x/ to leave.

>le no army joke

Of course we don't need conscription when we have the EU behind us. 20k troops serve us just fine when they are top tier trained.

>t. intellectual

If only it was that simple.

Not talking about supeority.Ukrainians are whiter and that's a fact. We both know, that Ukraine is fucked because of the corruption and your commie puppets in their goverment.

(You)