It's another episode of tfw no gf

>it's another episode of tfw no gf
what can i do to cheer up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Mr7TOsrTMY
youtube.com/watch?v=f3vnmV6pPKI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i've had gf's and it's not all that good i prefer being alone

Maybe that the grass is always greener, but knowing that i will live an entire human life without ever once having someone love me, it hurts

Other than family, iktf.

I don't think it ever goes, not having intimate contact with attractive females as a young man is really crushing, it's a basic necessity and with other necessities, not fulfilling it brings horrid results, it's just fucked, this wasn't supposed to happen, it's absurd.

>OP will never know the pure ecstasy of being in love
>OP may have boring meaningless cold sex with diseased hookers
>But OP will never knew the pure energy and feeling of having pure intimate sex with a woman who you care about and who loves you back
>OP will never know the joy of planning your life with your gf

Well at-least you don't know what you're missing

youtube.com/watch?v=-Mr7TOsrTMY

It is what it is. Wasn't meant to happen. How can i be happy regardless?

i've never been loved and i've never loved such is life

There's no way to be happy like this, we will have to carry this weight all our lives until we die.

I guess i just have to accept and move on then

It's an episode of 25 year old virgin still in university who won't have a stable job until he's 30.
This show sucks.

Atleast i'm still young, i'm going to be out of uni and get a good job. Then i do not know

I can't imagine living such a lonely, bleak and hopeless existence.
I suppose you are used to it though.

no mater how much we try and how much you tell yourself you need it you know you need it and that hurts more than anything else

Well it's the only existence i know, "imagining" what life would be like with a significant other would be like imagining a new colour

It is sad to think about all the happiness and life experiences that you are missing out on. You don't want to miss out on the most human thing you can do.

I think trolling would be more your style fag

Stop fapping, get a job that makes at least 30k (if you can't just kill yourself) and pick a random language and get cheapo online lessons with qts to learn it, have fun.

Nothing no cope can stop the pain of not experiencing the ultimate pleasure in life, play all the video games you want you wil always know deep down its just cope

your only hope is looksmaxing

It's really temporary but it might cheer ya up.
youtube.com/watch?v=f3vnmV6pPKI

Just be yourself

How are your interactions with other people? Do you have friends that you are otherwise able to interact with? It can be really shitty to feel alone.

Yeah, friends do not feel this gap at all

Stop posting off topic threads on Sup Forums

That might help. I mean you're already feeling like shit. Getting banned from Sup Forums isn't going to help you feel any better.

It's good to hear that you have friends at the very least. Romantic affection is great and all but please don't let your current lack of it tear at you too much, you are valuable even when you have tfwngf.
Soz I write like an autist.

I don't know swedebro. I've never actually TRIED getting a gf, say like going out at the weekends with bros and with the intention of hooking up with a grill because just the thought of it felt so forced and awkward to me (especially since most of the times I met new people they were extremely shallow. Also not being so attractive doesn't help)
I've always thought I'd let fate do its thing and eventually find the right girl and I still do, but I still can't really accept my nogf status. Well I might be over thinking it but it has been bugging me more than usual as of late so these are just my honest thoughts
t. blogposter

Fuck off back to lookism incel crab-in-a-bucket piece of shit. Are you faggots raiding Sup Forums this month?

Lose yourself in the world of 2D. It's not an ideal solution, but it's honestly healthier to ignore real women and be semi-deluded (like Sup Forums) than it is to become obsessed with them and go full delusion (like /r9k/).
>tfw bisexual masterrace and can appreciate both

what are your reasons for having no gf? what would your first step be to work towards getting one?

cope

delet this

Man up and deal with it, there are more men then women in this world some of us will be left with no one. Find some other goal and dedicate yourself to it, you won't have a women to distract you.