Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Scp3L1SEhvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

WUZ

PRESIDENTS

WUZ

NIGGAZ

But NASA doesn't even use monkeys anymore. We have probes with camera feeds now. No need to send innocent animals to their death.

>that dindu edit

Fuck user you got me

>garner, martin, myers, bland, brown, dubose, DINDU, gray

AHAHAHAHA

WE WUZ AAAASSTANOTS 'N SHIT

RIP dindunauts

Astronauts are usually white because it takes a good brain too. Just like how in the NFL, of which 70% of those employed are black, most quarterbacks are still white.

Sorry nig nogs but I really doubt Trayvon was going to reach the stars.

They could been astronauts in the same way they could've been civilized human beings.

Watch out putin fanboy, their country is run by a half nigger son of a sandnigger nigger.

someone edit with harambe

I need to make an afrocentric shill account and to get that trending on the facejew and the tweetjew

this is some good shit.

Keep this up.

We wuz nasa crash test

Damn shame the cops killed them when they were so dedicated to their education. We are all diminished by losing those future scientists and engineers.

Allready happened.

Atleast Trudeau brought in 50,000 doctors and engineers from Syria for us! Thanks noble leader!

I love this logic. Dont drink any water, the microbes in that water could create an advanced civilization given a million years.

youtu.be/Scp3L1SEhvQ

How astronauts could they have fit in Apollo 1?

>innocent

1st they sent the worthless

Useless.

I really like Russian boys can u send him to America so they can stick their peepees in my nip butthole

The fucking Dr Dre beats kek

We've already studied apes in space.
It didn't end well.

>THE WHITE MAN PUT THAT FAULTY O-RING THERE

But monkeys have already been in space