TRUMP GENERAL - BRING JOBS BACK EDITION

>FORMER IRAN HOSTAGE SAYS PLANE WAITED UNTIL RANSOM MONEY ARRIVED
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/04/freed-iranian-hostage-iranians-told-me-they-were-waiting-for-another-plane-to-arrive-before-letting-us-go/
>OBAMA SENT $400 MILLION CASH TO IRAN AS AMERICANS FREED
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule

RALLIES
>Trump in Maine (8/4/16)
youtu.be/P5qSZdT_Xis
>HIGH ENERGY TRUMP RALLY IN DAYTONA BEACH, FL (8/3/16)
youtu.be/qait77O0DJs
>Pence Rally in Phoenix, AZ (8/2/16)
youtu.be/-qMi-dNE0Wo
>Trump in Ashburn, VA (8/2/16)
youtu.be/V6H-DqWhXBE
>Trump Press Conference: Tells off the Media (7/27/16)
youtu.be/HGHWou0h1kk

INTERVIEWS
>Ben Carson on Hannity slams media as being 'in the tank' for Hillary (8/4/16)
youtu.be/L87c95h_BGo
>Oliver North on Hannity: $400 million transfer to Iran was ransom (8/4/16)
youtu.be/jWOyotpl1nk
>Donald on O'Reilly: Responds To Obama and Khan, Voices 'Rigged Election' Possibility (8/2/16)
youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

LIST OF ARTICLES ON INACCURATE/RIGGED POLLING
pastebin.com/xhjXJHHg
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a4B2CGpB86E
abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=1
dailycaller.com/2016/08/05/no-whites-allowed-clinton-speaks-to-press-for-first-time-in-260-days
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
usuncut.com/politics/black-lives-shattered-how-the-clintons-built-their-empire-on-white-supremacy/
correctrecord.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for fuck the shills

I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS

>okay this is fully staged.

All Hillary appearances are staged and scripted in advance.

trump is racist

>these questions

it's something I don't expect when they say "press conference" but this is incredibly staged, holy shit.

A BLOO BLOO

Who's gonna pay for this Trump General? PORTUGAL

Threadly rimder that Trump has an army of Steves that he can control with the Millenium Rod.

Thats cultural appropriation cracka

Sup Forums knows that isn't the God of Abraham he is talking about in pic related.

Sides in this election couldn't be more sharply drawn - it's good vs. evil.

Do you have any proof of this?

I know we're all here to bash Hillary but can we at least stick to the mountain of real shit we have against her and not just make things up, it makes us look bad.

How many white people do you think have turned this speech off in disgust?

RECYCLE THE OTHER BREAD ON CAT WHEN THIS DRIES UP.

Literally no one would say that. If I was asked that, I would be like, "ummmm. I don't know? I don't see a difference in people. I have meaningful conversation with all of my friends"

>the more time goes on, the lower the average IQ in the trump general becomes because only idiots can support him at this point

I think I just raised the average a few points by coming here

>rimder
WTF? How did I end up typing that?

*reminder

Man, I actually miss Finshill after the fucking hell we went through this week.

What the hell does this user mean by "EBS hacked videos"?

Don't make awoo cry.

What do you mean?

This is so vibrant

This OP is better, anyway.

MAGA MOFOS

Link to Clinton's press conference?

I love Chyna, love it, I go there all the time, I have many great friends from, they love me, everyone there loves me, and I love them to, best place I've been to I tell ya, I gotta ya though, they're ripping us of in trade, and they're laughing at us! because we're not doing anything about it! they're laughing, unbelievable

I know I did. Her only argument is racism bigotry misogony. I doubt anybody is voting for him because they think he's a misogonyst

youtube.com/watch?v=a4B2CGpB86E

Here you go sven

Allah is the God of Abraham. They're called Abrahamic religions for a reason.
Goddamn how stupid can you get.

abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=1

cheer up user

kek

Sup Forums always accurately predicts elections

>Do you have any proof of this?

You can see it yourself. The questions are always softballs, and answers are already focus group tested, canned dogfood. Only a fool won't see it.

If you can't tell, that user has a few screws loose.

It's the CTR shills shitting it up. Don't even care that I got baited for a (You).

So boring. I hoped Trump would collapse a bit slower that this. Now Hillary victory is already assured, I wanted Drumpf to put up more of a fight.

I know, but I like these /x/-type stories

First CTR shill outed itself pretty quick.

>.05 has been deposted into your account from the Trump Foundation

I can't watch Hillary's speech. Way too early to open a bottle and get to a proper state to where I can tolerate her shrill voice.

Guys....

Hes caving in...

>Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton will finally speak in front of members of the press Friday, but only to black and latino journalists.

>Clinton is set to speak Friday in front of the a conference between the National Association of Black Journalists and the National Association of Hispanic Journalists at the Washington Marriott in Washington, DC.

>“It is notable that Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has recognized the 2016 NABJ-NAHJ Convention as a vital gathering to discuss her platform and the issues impacting black and Latino communities,” group President Sarah Glover said in the official press release.
dailycaller.com/2016/08/05/no-whites-allowed-clinton-speaks-to-press-for-first-time-in-260-days

If we're assume that ebs stands for emergency broadcast system then he probably means, "ebs hacked. Videos will be aired" even though I'm not sure ebs has an option for video.

Thanks Jensen Nielsen Andersen

Bring back the other Finshill. The smart one that posts entertaining shit.

You're too boring of a Finshill.

>ctr has been reduced to quoting speeches from him with no refutation

Yeah, I'm sure he's talking about the God of Abraham when he mentions Allah. We all know that's how Christians and Jews talk about him.

why do whites think they are entitled to exist?

open the borders. if you cant compete. tough luck.

Just some moron spouting nonsense.

I hope someone is making a Trump version.

>flood the internet

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Hillary lost her train of thought and forgot what the question was 2 minutes ago and just drifted into Rubio-speak

Why can't it be November already?

I can't wait anymore.

CTR is fiction you stupid racist.

He was going to all along. He just wanted to troll Ryan because he did the same to him.

So your answer is "No, but my feelings tell me it's true."

White people are finished just end it already

We already knew he would eventually endorse Ryan. It's not "caving."

Oh, he means the EBS will be hacked, switch on and play the videos during the olympic opening?

>CTR is fiction you stupid racist.

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

SHUT IT DOWN

What a retard. Enjoy having Cuck Ryan get in the way.

usuncut.com/politics/black-lives-shattered-how-the-clintons-built-their-empire-on-white-supremacy/

>After being asked to weigh in on the candidacy of Hillary Clinton, Souljah raised concerned about being misquoted and then slid an index card to writer Daniel D’Addario which read: “She reminds me too much of the slave plantation white wife of the white ‘Master.’ She talks down to people, is condescending and pandering. She even talked down to the Commander in Chief, President Barack Obama, while she was under his command!"

Well, her eyes were always red anyway

Reminder to recycle this one later:

Keep it bumped so it doesn't go away.

I'm not a shill, I just don't like making dumb shit up. Like I said, there's a mountain of truth against Hillary, no need to stoop to the level of the MSM and make shit up about her.

It doesn't.

It was nice having a morning free of CTR. Her speech must have been so bad that they came back here.

>only blacks and latinos
So, no asians, muslims and other ethnicies?

That's pretty racist actually.

Like canniballs

Hello Trump general. I'd like to start off by announcing that I am the head of my local youth group, having some 500 members with ages ranging from 11 to 17. I'd also like to say that I hate any and all anime, with a passion rivaled by none. I've noticed that this... site... is one of the largest gathering points for consumers of the anime fandom, as evidenced by the frequent posting of the coyote girl with the "ewoo" text, usually with a Trump hat superimposed on it. This has irked me for far too long, and today I've decided to do something about it. If any of you, ANY of you, EVER posts any anime on this website (specifically this board) ever again, I will send my legions to vote for your greatest nemesis, Hillary Clinton, come the United States primary election. Yes, I can feel your worried shivers. However, there is a way to avoid this. If you all make some sort of unanimous agreement to never post any sort of anime on this board, or the owner of this website (I believe his name is Moot) puts an absolute and total ban on animeposting, I might consider otherwise. The choice is yours, but remember, I will be watching, so next time you think of posting that image, consider my wrath.

Muhammeds a faggot and so was Jesus. And they both loved jews. How about that? They're jew faggots all. Fag christjews and arabjews and jewjews fucking goats and slitting pigthroats. You're a faggot and your faggot spermeggs will fuck other faggot Jesus and Jew sperm inside muhammed's asshole.

Of course he's going to endorse him

He was toying with Ryan, giving him a taste of how it felt when Ryan was tepid about him after the nomination

Eh. Unity I guess. Maybe he'll try to give him a backhanded endorsement like Ryan did.

>Personal e-mails
>Risking national security

Which is it?

>an army of Steves
13 DIMENSIONAL PAN GALACTIC GARGLE BLASTING

Mild stroke

I witnessed in '92 and '96 where Bill was given stacked audiences and had prepared answers. Everyone who saw it knew, but his voters just didn't care. Reps kept saying "character, character, character" but Billgore used Carville's "it's the economy, stupid" and they ate it up.

KEK LOVES AWWOOO

all faked by neo nazis and conspiracy nuts to fuel their xenophobia and antisemitism.

why would huma leak something? anyway wait and see.

Where has Assange been for 2 days? No tweets.

Must be very busy.

Jesus, this speech must have been shit, CTR just clocked back in.

Realistically, how bad is this fucking speech for her? First one in a while and it's all fucking nogs.

>I'm sure he's talking about the God of Abraham when he mentions Allah
He is. It's a basic fucking fact about Islam.

>fiction

correctrecord.org/

>fiction

>mfw i am part of a race billions strong
>i can do whatever i want with my life and not fear extinction unlike whites

feels good

Me too, I can't wait to see that fat idiot Trump lose and Sup Forums to commit mass suicide.

#IShillforHill

it's the same God
muslims just think abraham should have tried to kill a different son

You still haven't given up? Remember when I said Trump will first collapse to 5% loss, then 10%, then 15% and eventually 25%. Although I do admit, I didn't expect him to gain a 15% loss so quickly, maybe he can actually gain a 30-35% loss, the madman.

faked by neo nazis to help them convince people on this board that their ideology of hate has anything to do with reality.

Hes waiting for the perfect timing to shit on Hitlery. If the timing isn't right, it will ruin everything.

Just imagine.

Clinton could have gotten away with being a corrupt, murderous piece of shit politician for another 30 years if she hadn't run for the presidency.

Another bad fish fried because of their own greed. Good riddance.

Duh. He knows how to make deals. The people were never going to vote Nehlen. Most don't know who he is. Ryno wins on name recognition alone.

You don't worship the God of Abraham that way, unless you're claiming that the Koran abrogates basically the entire Bible.

It was pretty bad

She doesn't have Donald's charisma at all and her answers were weird

The only person who could have liked it is somebody who already was voting for her

The implication is that they have hacked the Emergency Broadcasting System and will play the Hillary videos during the Olympics opening ceremony.
I kind of hope they do.

Trump has an opening for the weekend.

Get Trump on track, and make him bash her on emails!

Kek agrees.

just remember Sup Forums, any time you THINK you're talking to a German/French, remember they are probably a nigger/sandnigger

>it doesn't.
What doesn't? It doesn't have video or it doesn't stand for emergency broadcast system