Trump wants to deport this ambitious little boy that just wants to chase the American Dream

>Trump wants to deport this ambitious little boy that just wants to chase the American Dream

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
nytimes.com/2016/07/02/world/middleeast/us-increase-military-aid-israel.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because he didn't follow due immigration procedure

Because the American dream is dead and He just grow up to be a gibsmedat Who poses in a Buzzfeed cancer "evil whitey" style YouTube Video.

I'm sure this will be an unpopular opinion on this sub, but I think any Mexican that's willing to work should be allowed to stay. Trump is out of his mind for saying he's going to deport all Mexicans.

So you're saying his family brought him into the country illegally?

s-shill! we have to preserve the country for white people only!

Because he is not black enough to be of any use in the NASA

This.

Really? 94 million Americans out of the work force and 25 million immigrants with American jobs?

It's unlikely this child has the ability to correct the record, therefore he must be deported. Sorry.

He never said all Mexicans you dumb fucking cunt. Anyone who thinks this should be deported instead.

American dream is for Americans.

Honest question: why doesn't he want to chase the Mexican dream?

The American Dream is dead.

i agree
let them all in, Paco

i mean its kind of the fault of the people hiring illegal immigrants
i cant be mad at mexican immigrants because i know in their situation i would do the exact same thing
what i wouldnt do if i ran a restaurant or a landscaping company is hire someone i knew was breaking the law for an exploitatively low wage and then threaten them with deportation

>Trump will deport all Mexicans
>on this sub
>this sub
>sub

You can fuck right off

Either we have a fucking country, or we don't have a fucking country. We keep encouraging these scumbags to come into our country and pop out anchor babies, then reward them with allowing them to stay, and eventual citizenship for it.

They need to go back. If they want to come in, they need to come in legally. They don't even respect our laws enough to follow the process, it's fucking pathetic. The only reason they're allowed to do this is because of the Democrats who want their votes.

Fuck off Reddit

>Mexico
>Dream
More like a nightmare.

if hillary wins you can bet she'll import so many mexicans there will never again be another trump

You shill are so ridiculously conspicuous it's actually entertaining.

christ you are a dense lil fruitcake

His parents are there illegally and should be deported.

I L L E G A L L Y

Fuck off, he never said all, he said ILLEGALS and openly invited them to come back LEGALLY..

don't forget his buddies

The little boy never did anything illegal. It was his parents. He should be allowed to stay as long as he works and goes to school.

here, and now fuck off.

His parents get deported, then what? Do you think the little boy will want to stay in a country without his parents? Do you think his parents would want to separate from him? Who will look after him? It's best for him if he gets sent back with them.

Last I checked, he also has Mexican citizenship. If you want to play that game, his parents go and he stays, or he goes back with them. No exceptions.

Popping out a baby shouldn't be a ticket to stay in a country permanently.

who gives a fuck about the spic you filthy kike

Him being here is illegal you fucking moron

>leaving a child without his parents in a foreign land
Do you even think before writing this shit

>Sub

Here's your (you).

>his mom dresses him like a cowboy
It's for the best, seriously.

"why" is irrelevant

Shall I send vermin to mexico to likewise drive that nation to become a total shit hole?

Oh wait, it already is.

I am Mexican and you are hearing nothing but exaggerated lies from the media. To start it will only happened with scumbags who break the law. ANY country will have less tolerance in sending back, even Mexico sends Central Americans back shits not given whatsoever. Let's not be hypocrites here.

ctr go home

He's a Mexican citizen staying in the United States ILLEGALLY you fucking idiot. I don't care if someone is 2 or 92, they can't come to the US without proper documentation.. He has to go back.

THEY
ALL
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

its almost like Sup Forums has been invaded by paid hillary shills

really makes me want to correct the record

>all
Your racism is showing trumpkin.

Non-Whites don't belong in White countries.

Prove me wrong.

Also...
>1 post by this ID

There is literally nothing wrong with being a racist.

Non-Whites do not belong in White countries.

>implying USA has ever been white

Holy 77 confirms anchor babies BTFO
Praise Kek

Jizuz you shill fucks are not even subtle anymore.
I'm Hispanic and can see thru your veil LOL your 3rd grader scare tactics don't work anymore.
#hispanics4trump

If an illegal can prove residency and employment, I've got nothing against a one-time fast-track to a green card.

For anyone who's doing jack shit or who's on welfare, they can go back.

t. Tejano

>America

>White

Cool story bro, how about all those blacks you imported?

How about all those Tejanos you annexed in?

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8

You do realize this is Sup Forums right?
This type of shilling would only give Trump more votes here.

I hope you are right. I hope Trump deports every fucking illegal vermin since 1986 at the very least. We could follow his example once the US does it, it will become internationally acceptable.

>Cool story bro, how about all those blacks you imported?
That would be the Jews who imported them.

Oh and the first slave owners in north america were the indians.
Oh and the first slave owner in the USA was black.
Oh and at its peak, slave owners were only 2% of the population.
Oh and blacks sold other blacks into slavery.
Oh and slavery still exists in Africa today.

>How about all those Tejanos you annexed in?
Just because some mud races were in the areas Whites reclaimed for themselves (because whites were in north america first) doesn't mean that the USA is not a White nation.

>America
>White
Pic related.

ctr you have to leave

>telling a mexican national to go back to mexico
>racist

hell i didnt know mexico was a race. hell even the gov has hispanics as an ethnicity not a race. ctr get you facts straight

I mean it's kind of the fault of the chop shop. I can't be mad at the car thief who stole my car.

>Reclaimed

Elian was already deported years ago.

>they allowed non-white immigration
That was the Jews.

Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
>It was proposed by Representative Emanuel Celler of New York
>his paternal grandparents and maternal grandmother were Jewish

The USA was founded by Whites for Whites. Thus it is a White nation.

Because he's a rapist.

CTR, fuck off

Yes, reclaimed. Whites set foot in North America first.

Using the anti-Whites reasoning that "north america belongs to the native americans forever and ever, no matter what, simply because they set foot here first" North America was, is and always will be a White country.

Mexicans are the rape babies of the Spanish and natives. They are also descended from Europeans. If you're going to claim European descendants can't claim the US as their own, neither can the European descendants from Mexico.

Da joos

I believe the US should make it easier to get a citizenship, any hardworking Mexican with the slightest bit of respect for the US will do the sensible thing and seek citizenship rather then staying there illegally

>>>/stormfront/

GOY you have a lot to learn

SPANIARDS set foot in North America first.

Sorry, buddy. You can quit deluding yourself any time now.

I'm descended from colonists too.

>tfw some Hispanic chick called some poo in loo an all American
Made me rage tbqhwyf

This.

People underestimate the effects of college. If it's bad now, imagine in 20 years, when this kid enters college.

This is what Hillary does to little boys who want to make America Great Again.

Yes, it was the Jews that opened the floodgates of non-White immigration into White countries.

Soros Admits Involvement in Migrant Crisis: 'National Borders are the Obstacle'
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

He didn't say all Mexicans he said illegals you fucking racist.

There is literally nothing wrong with being pro-White.

There is literally nothing wrong with pro-White websites such as Stormfront.

Spanish is white, fool

Why should we give a fuck what a Mexican thinks? It's not your business.

Fuck off reddit hispanics will turn America blue

1 post by this id

Whites set foot in North America first.

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

so just deport them all

I'm hispanic.

I'm red.

Give us acceptance, and quit with the stormfaggery, and you will have a brown tide of loyal voters.

Mexicans WORK.

They have no need for the democratic party, except that Republicans turn them away.

And he seems to be doing fine.
Deport them all.

(You)

>Mexicans WORK.
Then go back to Mexico and WORK on your country.

>The facts don't matter guys because I'm an outlier
yeah nah

>sub
sage

>This is what the Clintons do to little boys who want to make America Great Again.

Because there is only a limited amount of aid to give out to the poor and this kid will get that aid at the expense of someone else somewhere else who is just as ambitious but came here legally.

This is basically "Fuck having borders and laws and sheit because of this little boy".

Becasue there are 2 billion people like him.
If we let him, why not let the other 2 billion until america turns into the place they're fleeing?

FUCK YES MAGA

>welfare
>american dream

lmao, get a load of this pathetic retard.

Republicans don't turn away hispanics, they turn away illegal immigrants. The LEGAL hispanics still don't like the majority of republicans because they either don't understand or don't care about the importance of maintaining a strong border and prioritizing those who already live in your country.

>Because there is only a limited amount of aid to give out
and 99% of it must go to Israel.

nytimes.com/2016/07/02/world/middleeast/us-increase-military-aid-israel.html?_r=0

>Why?

why can't mexicans make mexico great again?

>Thinking that foreign aid is the same as welfare aid
Until Saudi Arabia stops supporting terrorists, we're still going to need Israel for secure military bases and airstrips.

>Republicans don't turn away hispanics,
Of course they don't.
Republicans are fine with the USA becoming a minority-White country.
Just as long as the USA becomes a minority-White country "legally".

He wants to deport the people who will rape/murder him.