Nin

Nin

What kind of fucking moron uses a soda cup to pull that move ?

Britbongs

I wonder what carbonation feels like on your dick.

Fucking Bongistan I swear. At least the Roman Empire had the courtesy to collapse when their time was up.

The comics have established that Harry Hare is pretty stupid.

Bags of sandy coins and milk.

>soda cup says cum

thanks for explaining the joke good sir

What the fuck was he expecting?

But user, the separation from the EU is the nail in this coffin. It'll happen any day now.

the succ

>mfw I'm gonna commission this idea, but it's gonna end with sounding and cum drinking.

Stole this from Robot Chicken.

wasn't there a tweet saying he was sorry and said he'll try better

Shit remind me of /gif/ of those threads where they stick shit into their dick holes

I'm always curious about that shit but too afraid to try.
Like....does it feel good or is it supposed to hurt and they're masochists?

It's like anal gaping. Yeah, some erogenous zones are being stimulated, but mostly it just fucking hurts and that's what they're after.

you will feel sting

it hurts afterwards but feels good during if you can do it right. It's not worth doing at all if you dont have a vibrating one with a hook end that reaches your prostate.

>pound is currently stronger than it was before the referendum
in your dreams, merkel

Whoa, is it really?

I've been telling people that it would bounce back, but I wasn't expecting it to be so soon.

The more you know.jpg

It can be either or both, depending on what you do and how. Like anything sex related it can be nice gentle or horrible if done awkwardly and without knowledge

Soda and mouthwash feels good on people with mutilated dicks.
It's absolutely horrible to those of us with our entire cock intact.

Did this shit happen overnight?

come to /d/'s sounding threads and ask, if you're not afraid
they know that stuff pretty well over there, personal experience and all

it'll only hurt afterwards if you get microcuts, which come from shit tier quality and/or oversized sounds
the urethra is pretty damn sensitive, and barely stretchy

There needs to be more fap fodder in the comic

It only works for Asian people because they have small and soft dicks. You are likely gonna tear something.

WHAT'S THAT SMELL?

>Mouthwash
Fool me once...

What is the point of training yourself to like something, especially if it's something that causes you pain at first?
I mean, I get acquired tastes, coffee and alcohol have benefits that aren't just feeling really perky or getting super sloppy respectively, but what is even the point of urethral sounding?
Couldn't you, or rather shouldn't you, train yourself to derive pleasure from something constructive?

IT'S BLUUUUD!

He does draw plenty of fetish fuel

Shitposters all over this thread... You'll become one, sooner or later...

one time i shoved pocky up my urethra and started fapping but then the pocky broke so i could only pull out half of it

Why the fuck did you even have Pocky in the first place.
Shit is fucking nasty.

For real, why do weebs obsess over it?