SCOTT ADAMS ON TRUMP POLL DIP

Everyone's favorite Dilbert creator happens to be one of the few people who have case studied our emperor and can interpret his 8D hyperdimensional strip mahjong so us commoners can understand that strategy behind the shitfest.

Heres's his take on the recent Khan issue:

blog.dilbert.com/post/148413098031/clinton-takes-the-persuasion-lead

>In related news, Trump’s comment on Mrs. Khan’s silence at the Democratic convention made the country go nuts for a week. On the surface, it looked like a terrible week for Trump, as team Clinton successfully framed his comment about Islam and gender into something about their son, which it wasn’t. In the long run, you’ll forget Trump’s insult. But you will never forget the optics of Mrs. Khan deferring to her husband on stage. Short term, Trump got slaughtered on that issue. Long term, Trump has enough credibility with veterans that it won’t matter any more than the McCain joke did.

>But you won’t forget the visual of the Khans on stage, and the husband looking in charge. That will stick with you. It was a gutsy persuasion play from Trump, but we will never know if it worked. My best guess is that the whole situation is just a bump in a long road.

He has comfy as fuck morning shows with coffee

bump for the long road bump

Do Americans still think of their military as heroes, or do the shills seriously think this would have an effect on people in the military?

At the end of the day, the libs just went nuts defending rag heads, as soon as the next terrorist attacks happens, the optics wil switch and trump will be the only person who looks hard on Islam.

where

fucking where that sounds awesome

"Clinton’s side (which is my side too, for my personal safety)"

Periscope

Parascope, probably. Guy is always on there.

Say what you wanna say.
The Democratic Convention was more patriotic than the RNC. You had a general at the DNC openly advocating to kill our enemies without hesitation.

Meanwhile Trump is with the drama, like a little school girl. The military vote is too huge to lose.

Yes we do

I think 95% are garbage people

drumpf is losing georgia

You're heavily relying on a huge terrorist attack to happen from here till Oct. If its miniscule, the world is already numb to small isolated attacks. They probably wont even pay attention.

95% of the military or people in general?
I think I might have to agree with you on that, if you're talking about the latter.

>You're relying on a huge terrorist attack to happen from here till Oct
considering that we're on Planet Earth along with 1 billion Muslims, that's a pretty safe bet.

Hell, it might happen in the next few weeks if the Olympics have anything to say about it.

>The Democratic Convention was more patriotic than the RNC

try again

OUR MASTER SPEAKS!!!

I didn't even see any American flags on the first day of the convention. No uniformed law enforcement was allowed to be seen either.

Idk about the latter but welfare queens in our military are scum

10D upside down mahjong confirmed

Meme the wife into the public conscious

Volunteer militaries tend to be and the 95% might be a bit harsh for people in general.
Conscript militaries draft from the entire populace and thus have people from all stages of life in service, whilst volunteer militaries form their core from from the less intelligent, lower classes and an arguably small percentage of intelligent men in it for the GI bill, for the sake of societal mobility. Were I American, I probably would've served for that free college ride. Hell, I might even have looked for a career in the military, since the US is pretty much always at war.

That's not true, they were tolerated as long as you could barely see them, Snopes proved it

>generals
>representative of the general military population

I'd argue it's a meta-physical certainty that a big act of Islamic terrorism occurs in the next three months.

Loans aren't that bad and I'm glad I don't have to give up four years of education

Yes, but will the media report it? They are already managing to silence the bevy of Hillary and Obama failures last week, by continually relieving this Khan garbage and the surrounding news. Not only that all the recent terror attacks in Germany and France that happened in the last month have been conveniently swept under the rug.

As soon as he suggested trump has to pander to the muh diversity, America is a melting pot I stopped reading his blog