What would happen if goofus and gallant grew up? how would they turn out?

what would happen if goofus and gallant grew up? how would they turn out?

>both become construction workers
>gallant takes a ten minute brake every hour, resting in the shade and drinking plenty of water, takes his time to complete each task

>goofus ignores OSHA protocol and gets the job done quickly, saving the company thousands, and gets promoted

>Gallant becomes a responsible small-town banker and makes reasonable loans that further the prosperity of his community

>Goofus becomes a high-powered Wall Street trader and single-handedly incites a global financial meltdown

>gets rich
>fucks bad bitches
cant even hate him

>Gallant applies for a janitor position, gets driven to suicide for trying to keep discussions focused and relevant.
>Goofus shitposts daily, 512 posts 250 image replies omitted.

>gallant always uses a condom. if he doesnt have one, he suggests oral

>goofus uses one if he has one, but if not, hits it raw dog

>Gallant has a respectable, well paying job.

>Goofus thinks he'll be able to live off of his webcomic.

his webcomic is a smashing success, but gallant can't accept the fact his brother is now making more money than him, just sitting on his ass and smoking weed all day while he busts his ass, and commits suicide

>Literally comparing apples and oranges

smhtbhfamalam

Goofus makes jokes about minorities and transgender persons in his webocmic.

Gallant leads a twitter bitchkreig against him that knocks goofus' monthly Patreon take in half.

Gallant is satisfied, but punches mirrors when he's drunk mumbling "What have I become."

100% What Would Really Happen Mode:

Gallant gets a well-paying steady job, gets married, has two children and plans for retirement fiscally.

Goofus gets fired from his taco bell job for fucking a prostitute in the manager's office while he's on his lunch break and collects welfare checks for the rest of his life.

>yfw goofus and gallant are the same person

>Gooffus doesn't use condoms, he simply just knocks on the back door and lets himself in before he has permission

There is no such thing as a good webcomic.

>tfw you grow up and realize Goofus makes more sense

No, but there are webcomics that earn stupid fucking amounts of money. QC is a neverending shitshow, but the guy was making $120,000 a god damned year from it.

There are plenty of good webcomics.

There's a few

Not really. There are just comics that are good to the niche audience that enjoys them.

If you're a huge fucking asshole, sure.

ORANGES ARE EASIER TO SHARE THAN APPLES

I think the more relevant question is are you a Zoe or a Zelda?

K6BD is objectively good. As is Lackadaisy.

>Goofus is alone
>Gallant is with friends
>They're literally comparing Apples and Oranges
This is why these are full shit

>As is Lackadaisy.

lotta goofus' in this thread

>Gone with the blastwave
>Not good

You don't need them to grow up. Just dial their personalities up.

Okay, fine. I retract my statement.

For every good one, though, there are 1000 pieces of trash.

Goofus and Gallant aren't brothers, they're just 2 kids who live in the same town.

That we can agree on.

>collects welfare checks for the rest of his life.
I don't think you understand how easy that is to come by and trick the sytem I know people getting paid 8k a month sitting on their ass because they know how to play the damn game. More so if they have a job, oh yes anom you can trick the system that easy in getting paid for no job while working a job. GOD BLISS AMERICA.

Replace "Goofus" with "Mac".

Why are you describing my life?

I did this in battlefield 2 word for word when I was thinking to myself.

I know which damn map I did this too. East side of the damn were there was a building below it with some snipers.

Booby trapped it in the front with c4 and and ran it off the road jumped out and quickly made sure if the guys didn't get smashed first the explosion took them....Good times.

>appeal to popularity
kys

Don't forget the part where Goofus then runs away to the Bahamas after ripping off billions of dollars in bailout money that Hussein Obama ordered the American people to pay.

>Gallant tries to have reasonable discussions about the threads main topic

>Goofus posts rare pepes, critiques his choice of waifu and calls him a faggot

>Gallant posts respectively across all boards and respects the rules, keeping his loli threads in Sup Forums

>Goofus posts spiderman in Gallant's thread to kill the image limit

>Gallant visits Sup Forums and will prove his sources and just fall back to calling people a faggot when wrong or accept his stupid understandings

>Goofus visits Tumbler and accuses others of being a bigot for proving him wrong while believing that all men are out to rape him

That applies to any form of media though

>implying BiTF isn't a god-tier webcomic

Actually, they're both the same kid

Post moar.

Parallel universes are a bitch

Sooo... you love user for saying that?

>that last set
Holy shit

Goofus probably got some sick tattoos on a dare and tried to get his band off the ground, with moderate success.
Gallant probably got a somewhat high level desk job, but doesn't really make waves. He's the guy who can always give you some assistance, but not the guy who's the life of the party.
Gallant lets Goofus crash on his Couch, because he's a nice guy like that. They both secretly envy each other. Goofus wishes he'd made better choices and had a backup plan, Gallant wishes he could let his hair down and party more.

The Goofusverse is a shithole. I bet the Gallantverse got 4 seasons of Symbionic Titan and a good BvS.