What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DanSlott/status/749743187892264960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's gonna give us some original characters who all talk like Peter Parker porked a pair of parrots.

He had an idea marvel dident want to publish

He's going to keep fucking Peter and Norrin in the ass while also peddling his own Image shit.

He's built up enough cred with Marvel he's gonna drop a few sweet indy projects with Image and elsewhere. And then he'll get bored and go back to Marvel for some mad bank.

Such is the way of things.

It's probably going to be at Icon

twitter.com/DanSlott/status/749743187892264960
he has a creator owned book now with Stephen Byrne

He means he's going to release some creator-owned stuff, probably through Image.

It's not Marvel, so it'll be better.

But it is Slott, so it won't be much better.

He thinks he has talent to write something that's not in an established franchise.

>probably through Image.

Looking at the art style I'd guess it ends up at BOOM!

I want slott to drown in his own blubber

He thinks he has an idea he can get turned into a TV show

>and I have no intention of stoping
Boooo!
>but
Does this mean he's finally leaving ASM (and Marvel) or that he's gonna publish both Marvel and indie creative stuff?

>>and I have no intention of stoping
I wonder how it feels to know people hate your shitty writing, and then tease them about the fact that you will still hang on like some kind of leech.

How big of an ego do you need to overcome becoming a hack?

"I'm a overly paid over weight writer who has no talent for writing"? That's my guess.

Meanwhile, Silver Surfer artist Mike Allred has a new creator-owned project in the works, slated for next year.

>Slott is shit meme
I remember when Sup Forums liked him

>that he's gonna publish both Marvel and indie creative stuff?
This one. He'll probably stop writing SUrfer though because he is slow af

>stong female person of color

Dan knows his audience.

Sirens usually sang sailors to their doom.
So if he's hearing siren calls, then by all means let him go for it!

Let's hope he means he's going to sail into some fucking rocks.

literally never happened

Yep, all three of them.

Because Slott was writing not for the sake of Spider-man comics count before Spider-Island.

>tomorrow
>Marvel announces Robbie Thompson takes over Amazing Spider-Man
>Slott gets moved to All-Star Spider-Man
>post yfw

What was turning point?

>>Robbie takes over Spider-Man
>>Sales tank and fans complain how much worse Spider-Man has become.

It happens every fucking time a worse writer is replaced with a better one.

I want to say it was Superior Spider-Man, where half the fans loved it and half hated it, but I think the complete turnover happened when he turned Black Cat evil and introduced Silk at the same time.

Is his spidey series any good?

Nah but at least it's not Slott.

There's way too many Spider-Man books right now.

Web Warriors is ending soon, for what it's worth.

Superior suffered because he couldn't decide on what the fuck it was supposed to look like. He gave peter an awful death. It didn't help that other writers could do Superior better.

A lot of people hated Alpha too. Although that was kind of the point of the kid so eh

To be fair he genuinely became fucking shit

Fuck off newfag

You guys remember this faggot and the massive backpedal Slott and Marvel did on him

>meme
Fuck off.
Slott was always a mediocrity people ate shit from because the taste of OMD was still fresh.

Venom: Spaceknight probably is too. Maybe it'll get replaced by a new Venom book.

Isn't he a marvel exclusive? He'll probably put something out through their Icon imprint

>newfag

Fuck off summerfag.
The only ones who liked his Superior Shit where underages and there were 3 of them tops.

>white male
>black female
B R A V O

>Web Warriors is ending soon

Sounds interesting, I like Slotts stuff.

>Dan Slott seems to really enjoy writing Spider-man and he looks so happy it's hard to be to angry at him.

He's gonna leave!

i fucking love web warriors though.

The Alpha arc of Amazing Spider-man

>I didn't like it so everyone must've shared my opinion!!

>I'm so new I don't even realize Slott wrote Spider-Man before Superior
There was a time where Big Time was the "jumping on point" for modern Spider-Man according to Sup Forums and people were really jazzed for Ends of the Earth.
>thinking Summerfags even exist
That's how you know a true newfag

If alpha and the other shitty oc's he made for pete are any indication, it will be shit

Slott also wrote She Hulk and Pym's Mighty Avengers which were Sup Forums favorites

The Initiative as well

Yeah, back before he became shit.

How much info are we getting tomorrow anyway? I know that something related to Teen Cyclops is getting announced, but what else is there? Marvel is devoting SDCC to the MCU now?

>the amount of traffic stays the same so 100% of the actual posters must also stay the same

I'm not one to scream "SUMMERFAGS" at every little shitpost, but this doesn't actually disprove summerfaggotry is happening. Plus, if moot knew that there was an influx of summer kiddies shitting up the site, do you really think he'd come out and admit it? Think about that kind of shitstorm that would cause. Does he really want that on his hands? No, of course not. Moot was never one to stir up shit, because it's always bad for business.

>m-m-muh tinfoil

There's no conspiracy here, just a man trying not to rock the boat. That's all that image really proves.

It's alright, but thompsons other books have basically been "how much can I salvage from the shitstorm that is bendis and slott?"

His mini series was pretty tight though

It literally makes no sense. Why would someone come on this site only during the summer?

The only thing that would make sense about "Summerfags" is that activity might increase during during the morning and afternoon when they would usually be in school. It's not as if high schoolers can't and don't spend there time online when they get home from school and on the weekends

>(and have no intention of stopping)
Okay, we should conspire to kill Slott. Leave Bendis to me.

Until Quesada and Slott are killed Bendis must stay alive.
It's probably the person with most power that actually like the OTP