Why are South Americans the only nonwhites who care about conservation and the environment?

Why are South Americans the only nonwhites who care about conservation and the environment?
Asians, Indians, and Africans don't give a shit about the environment

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mbachelet/status/951458585988534275
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They do?
The only reason why they still have so much nature is because it's a big fucking continent with little people

I don't think they do

pun intended?

Amerindians are stallions therefore they are one with the earth. As opposed to destroying everything in their path

Us Amerindians have always lived in complete harmony with mother nature, La Pachamama.

Cuz they are in poverty and starvation. So they care for themselves more.
Jokes aside latin america is more developed an dont have starving ema iated people. Just nroke people so priorties change

twitter.com/mbachelet/status/951458585988534275

no. southern cone has bred with ancient giants

You could remove the nonwhite part and is still true, not even E*ropeans care that much about the nature

Can you please stop posting in latam threads? You're making me depressed.

>Why are South Americans the only nonwhites
Stopped reading there. I don't know if you're a Maori half breed, but some of us are white. Stop assuming thing you know jack about

I'm white you fucking koala.

We are Amerindians.

Come on, how many pale skinned blue eyed people are there in South America?

Wrong country

I will breed your sisters, you faggy """"""""""""iberian"""""""""""" larper

My bad.

Sure we are iuropeans

You’re fucking stupid

PUTA CARETA

>wh*Tes
>caring

AJKSJAJJSKAKJSKAKJSJA

like outside argentina it's like 0.1%

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAAAAA

Why do most mestizos suffer from this unbelievable inferiority complex towards european descended people?

ask your countrymen

ask your countrymen

Idk

You just quoted me. My whole family came from Spain, Portugal and Southern France. Should I identify as something other than caucasian to make some neets happy?

>came from Spain, Portugal and Southern France. Should I identify as something other than caucasian
What about Colombian?

Because chances are you are non white and you are denying your mixed heritage.
Source: experience

>serb redditspaceposter pretending to know shit about a subcontinent he knows shit about
american tier stupidity and arrogance

> ahhh yes the 1/256th native heritage
Don't know if true or not, but the fact that I wouldn't be mistaken for a foreigner in south western europe is enough proof for me
I do identify myself as Colombian, but op was talking about races, not nationalities

this is the exact opposite of a guy i went to school with. he was this really german looking mexican that identified with amerindians more than anything. as in he was very proud of being mestizo and touted la raza ideology more than most mexicans who actually look native. is there a word for this phenomenon or is he just an anomaly?

we dont give a shit

>german looking mexican
no such thing, probably a tourist

For African green projects look up the Great Green Wall.

Because they're European successor states you mongoloid. What even goes on in your head.

>all whites are nords