twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are these the Trumpkins I hear about?

Good on the lad!

Is that your brother, paki?

WHAT WHY DOESN'T THIS KID CARE ABOUT WORDS

>Unbiased news
>debates 11-year old child

He looks so fulfilled and happy. Very well raised by productive parents im sure

What the hell. First the crazy who ran at Trump at one of his rallies. Now this?

What the fuck is wrong with CNN?

Wtf I love 11 year old boys now

never change

That kid is premier league African '11'.
Hard paper round?

Jesus christ he certainly sounds serious enough, absolutely keked.

Did CNN really just put an 11 year old kid on national television in order to mock the boy and successfully attack Trump?

Looks like a Sup Forumsfag made it big.

ok calm dow ahmed jeez

>Now
Don't lie.

Something along those lines, yes.

NOBODY IS BEING PAID TO SHILL FOR HILLARY
IT IS A REPUBLICAN FUNDED LIE AND A PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO SMEAR HER CAMPAIGN

>inb4 libs claim child abuse

Topkek

nice, post it to r/Sup Forums :)

reported to FBI and saged for shill thread

Yes but somehow that'll mean they're doing the child a favor by dispelling the """"lies"""" he believes.

>can't vote
>supporter

Pick one.

He's probably posting on here right now and calling everyone a Hillary shill.

>american TV
what is this supposed to prove? that trump supporters have mentality of a 11yo?

also nice captcha

No wonder I love this shithole so much.

Look at the shame in this poor lads eyes. Its easy to see that his parents are filling his soft head with hatred and resentment.

What we are seeing is the re-education process. We will save him.

>implying democracy is support

>Now
Come on, now.

Thank you for your service.

5 cents deposited

LOL

There's people who think trump can actually do anything, holy shit. Like how hard can it be to see he's just turning the populism to the breaking-point to seem super strong while he's just a fucking buffoon that's completely fine with lying his way into office to later change course.

He's not some supreme leader. If he doesn't pussywhip himself into submission if he wills the people in charge will force him. Yeah, I know the dream to really punish the big bad GOV but electing a charasmatic sweet-talker that will do anything to get what he wants is not going to do shit when it gets serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=IztmJRegmCQ

youtube.com/watch?v=KOUbkdwpZ2o
youtube.com/watch?v=uyrY1MwnFgI

>implying he has any idea of what he is spouting and isn't just parroting what he watches or has been told

>remember this post and how I predict your butt mad when he turns liberal when he no longer has a childs brain

>you need the mind of a child to agree with trump

Tactical 11-year-old deployed.

But seriously this kid fucking wrecked CNN.

That boy has a future in politics no doubt. Perhaps when Donald Trump Jr is President.

>Sweden
Anytime you're mentioned on the news it's rape statistics and a failed immigration experiment, Go on git'.

>CNN
>""""""""Unbiased Journalism"""""""""
>have a child on to try to prove why Trump is bad
>the 11 year old kid stumps CNN

Fuck CNN.

I think Don Jr would have an even better shot at POTUS than Trump. Dude is so well spoken and smart.

I love you

>news
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ud41hOUH3Y

topkek

But will he run for Mayor of New York first? Seems that he wants to but Daddy Trump wants him to run the company whilst he's in the White House.

This election year is definitely for history books.

trump needs to hire an army of children to debate these news casters

It really is without a doubt. Even if Hillary wins, this will still be the most memorable election cycle possible in the entire history of the US. It's been a bizarre and wild ride.

It's looking grim for Trump right now but the debates are going to win it for him. Hillary can't handle speaking on her feet, she's going to choke hard.

>successfully

Of course he's a fucking whiteboi. In 5 years he'll be on hormones and transitioning to female

I mean,how can people watching this be oblivious to this whole fucking farce?

Are we livin in a fantasy?

Hillary will kill more Muslims though.

You all know that.

No, she'll just stir them up then IMPORT them. Trump will actually make an effort to keep the bad ones out, even if that doesn't mean killing them.

You pick which future you want.

>an 11 year old is better at debating than most liberals

first thought as well.

CNN is so afraid of being called out they stooped so low that they cannot debate anyone past puberty.

tune in next week when cnn gives a 4 hours interview to trump baby and his alleged involvement with the murder of bernie baby

Yes, he does need to hire Sup Forums. I agree.

she admires merkel, so no she wont

>an 11 year old is better at debating than most liberals

> stir them up th

The main problem is that they are so stirred up that there's nowhere to deport them to. Hillary will create a safe space in Syria even if she has to kill every one fighting there from every side. Believe me!

>Trump baby killed the Bernie baby
IT WAS FORTOLD

america is now so dumbed down they turn to a child for political opinion

better than turning to children for sex like your sharia law neighborhoods do you cuck

>said someone not in the US
She literally let a embassy man die in Benghazi. The first one in decades. She's that incompetent.

>11-Year-Old Trump Supporter
Is that supposed to be unusual or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=AXVaIMERRbU
trump's ćucks will defend this

there are no sharia law neighbourhoods here. child abuse is awful though and unfortunately it happens everywhere, not just here.

you're the cuck for jumping immediately to america's defense though, lmao unlucky son

>cnn btfo by an 11 year old

Yes because it's normally leftists that push their kids into politics.

[citation needed]

you and the rest of CTR

Please refer to any trump rally and look at the protesters, you'll find kids with snarky signs against Trump. Also refer to cable television directed to America's youth, they constantly kiss Hillarys ass while bashing Trump and his policies.

> She literally let a embassy man die in Benghazi

Sure, she did. And Bush did 9/11, bro.

>"i would leave it and raise it somewhat"

>Yale lawyer can't speak on her feet

Shut up

kek

She's Secretary of State. It's literally her job to keep these people safe.

NUH UH NUH UH

DID YOU EVEN READ ABOUT HER VAGINA STORY?

0.5 shekels deposited in your account

THANK GOD I AM STILL AWAKE AT 2AM TO SEE THIS THREAD AND VIDEO

>trump supporters are literal children

it's an old meme but it checks out

well played

>different opinion
>m-must be p-paid shill right guys?

>look at left wing protestors and you will see some of them have children

ok lad, that's like me saying "watch louis theroux meets the nazis, it is proof that right wingers normally push their children into politics".

if you haven't seen it it focuses on a mum and her two young girls who she's forced to become neo-nazis (they dropped the nazism when they grew up). it's not proof that right wingers normally push their kids into politics though, just as watching a clip of some kids at a trump rally isn't proof left wingers push their kids into politics.

use your noggin

Every fucking time she opens her mouth, pretty much.

Prince? Hope trump uses him for some kid congress initiative.

Explain how it's her job when there was an entire CIA base there full of SEALs. Was she commanding the US air force or navy, retard?

Justin Trudeau :^)

It's literally her job description to manage to coordinate government assets, including the CIA and SEALs.

dude we should liek surriously kill all these druuhmph tards here, liek you know seriously man I gotta say.

I mean he is 100% confirmed Hitler I can prove you right my good sir we should kill all dRdumphp nazi frag peoopele because the only way for us to win is to VOTE HILLARY

Truly the only way for us to make americush gret agen is 2 vote hillary I promise you she is not a liar and she is better then drumphs ebrydaoi

That's not the SOS's job, retard.

You think they're supposed to keep our embassies toilets sparking white too?

THE FACE OF Sup Forums

Yes, it is. You should try looking it up once in a while. The fact she was brought BEFORE A HEARING ON THE SAME POINT only confirms what I'm saying.

Dumbasses.

>Lips created solely for sucking cock

Guys, I found out why hillary exists, let alone why she has syphilis

Why the fuck does anyone care about what someone who won't even be able to vote for two more elections has to say about the political candidate? He's only been alive for one full presidents term.

CTR, please don't use your twitter quality reaction memes here

jej

> It's literally her job description to manage to coordinate government assets, including the CIA and SEALs.
No, you fucking retard.

people.howstuffworks.com/cia.htm

And the SEALs were there.

If anyone thinks CNN isn't trying to push some sort of agenda at this point, they have no hope at this point. It's one thing to replay a funny tape, but actually interviewing the kids is just absurd.

>He's only been alive for one full presidents term.

I hope he gets beat up by a nigger. Fucking racist whiteboii.