TRUMP MEME FACTORY: United We Stand edition!

TRUMP MEME FACTORY: A place to share PRO-TRUMP memes, discuss PRO-TRUMP meme production, share information, share background templates for people to use etc.

Supporting Trump is an obvious choice to all of us who like him, but we need to make the case to non-supporters and convince them to vote for him. Imagine you are a non-supporter, what type of information or images could help to convince you?

/cfg/meme is making brilliant images pointing out how shit Hillary clinton is. Their images are spreading and now getting shared by 100% normies on social media!

We MUST make the case to normies FOR Trump with infographics and other dank memes.

-His best policies and the positive effects they will have,
-His good character aspects,
-Nice things he's done in the past for people in need.
-Show that he CARES about people like them.
-How he cares for his family,
-How he's been very successful etc.
-How he cares for America and all American people
-How he's way cooler than Hillary
-Has loads of famous and cool friends in sports, music etc.

What can you do?

>Make dank pro-Trump infographics and memes
>Reply to this post, show your support for the idea.
>Suggest a name for the meme thread if you have a better one,
>Make a social media account to spread memes
>recruit other people to join in
>share your favorite PRO-TRUMP memes

Remember, try to imagine you are a non-supporter. What kinds of images would help to convince you to vote Trump?

This is a productive thing to be helping with and absolutely the BEST way to BTFO hillary shills. They can shill all they want, but seeing us churn out awesome pro-Trump stuff will demotivate them. there's nothing they can do to stop us using our talents to make dank pro Trump memes and MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

AWOOOO!

Old thread(s)

Other urls found in this thread:

longroom.com/polls/
youtube.com/watch?v=_xVdYNrPCMw
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLMNj_r5bccUx2XNPeFH5d9xsZPra4zvyS&v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember to not respond to shills. They get paid by the (You) so for every reply you give them, you line their pockets with more money. If you run into a shill, filter and report them. Do not engage under any circumstances.

Dumping some good OC from previous threads to keep this one bumped

yeah boy, this thread is back up fuccin MAGA

woohoo! Thanks for starting the thread OP!

whoops, wrong one.

OC by a drawfag.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN PUPPER!!

saw this yesterday. Really clever

Out of Pro-Trump stuff from the previous thread. I'm trying to stay away from anti-Hillary stuff since that's another thread's responsibility, but there is tons of anti-Hillary stuff too. Dumping some transparents for use in future memes before I fuck off.

And I'm ending this with an OC request because I'm a bit occupied at the moment and can't do it myself. Can someone edit pic related with Sup Forums, 8ch, and /r/The_Donald's logos on the people. Also feel free to add your own stuff like MAGAs on the helmets or the lion somewhere.

Keep it up lads, from what I've seen on faceberg the other side's meme game is incredibly weak.

Why are there no pictures of Trump without his shirt on??

Even from when he's younger. There literally does not exist a photo of Trump without his shirt.

What is he hiding?

go home

If you give them (You)s, they win. Really makes you think, huh?

freshly baked "fake and gay"

bump for yustice

Breddy good.

Link for anyone who wants to check out the poll in the image.
longroom.com/polls/

A lot of our Meme Magicians are at work right now so I suppose it makes sense that this thread will be slow.

>thread is slow
it's a marathon not a race innit? Incredibly glad that this thread exists in the first place. Deus fuccin Vult

FRESH OC FROM TODAY:

A collage of many times when Trump did something nice... made to bring the viewer to feel alot of emotion!

youtube.com/watch?v=_xVdYNrPCMw

spread so the world can see

Anyone see that latest Paul Joseph Watson video about Hillary Clinton being mentally ill and physically ill?

I think memes that convey that Hillary is mentally ill would be incredibly detrimental to her campaign desu. I've got some ideas, but my memes are strictly for Brit/pol/. Sorry.

Memeing for trump on 9gag almost 24h has shown me the most effective memes are the ones where you don't mention trump at all, just shit on hillary. Idk if that helps any of you on here

I think you should share at the /cfg/ meme thread. They're the guys in charge of the anti-Hillary memes. Thanks anyway though, bong.

Make America great again pupper

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLMNj_r5bccUx2XNPeFH5d9xsZPra4zvyS&v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg

It hurts my heart to do this...
But this is powerful!

>The trump supporters give zero shits about the hill shills
kek

This one is excellent on so many levels.

these are actually not that bad, content aside

fuck you and your operations kid, this is not your personal army,
YOUR REQUEST DENIED

yeah thats really good

> Teaming up with Plebbit

No thanks

We need someone to act as our public face so that we can do our shit from the shadows. Also they love memes so they'll spread the shit out of our stuff.