FREXIT WHEN???!!!!???!!!!!

FREXIT WHEN???!!!!???!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-ohZKh--ck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when France has less niggers than the USA

Never

Only if the FN is elected, but in 2017 it will be Juppé and i think most of the French are too cucked to elect the FN in 2022.

Never. Too late.

>t. 42 millions of niggers
France has 1-3 milions of them.

What would they even gain by it?

Bullshit. France will be majority black in a few years. And your gov. refuses to even record race in the census.

Sovereignty.

>implying

>8% muslim already

>Didn't even get slave labour for it

I'm sorry froggie

Jesus Christ Germany.

Godspeed France

your country has literally more niggers than all of europe combined

Also more whites than any other country

>inb4 Russia

Slavs aren't white.

Your sovereignity means shit - i repeat, shit - against China or the United States or even Japan.

Only as European Union we have a voice in this vast world.

i thought that was hillary

The Germ is right, hanging on to nationalism is childishly naive in this age of globalism.

and what would be the point? They can't leave the continent and the continent is under siege. (and they are not able to kick out the already mixed in minorities, interracial couples, mulatto child)

This age of globalism is being dead before he was born.
Nobody wants globalism expected 62 rich people who owns 50% of planet.

This

> Der kostbarste Besitz auf dieser Welt, aber - ist das eigene Volk

What "Volk" (in the sense of ethnicity) are you talking about? At current birth rates, there will be nothing left of us in three generations.
Yeah, that is an issue. Pro tip: Front National does not intend to change anything about that.

I'm not sure the native population wants a Frexit.

Jesus Christ...
There is no future, is there?

>At current birth rates, there will be nothing left of us in three generations.

Well, get fucking.

Never because they are cowards.

Muxit when?
(all muslims must leave EU)

You can't outbreed niggers, bro.
Even if sjw antiwhite propaganda didn't exist, you'd still fail to bring more white babies.
Forget about it.
If you want Germany to survive, you'll have to sacrifice the economy, maybe even your life

No-one is buying that bullshit, Hans al Abdullah.

Sovereignty might not mean anything to a self hating German but countless millions have fought for it.

They have such a good politician running for president (Marine Le Pen) and they won't even elect her. Faggots deserve all the bad things happening to them

Marine le Pen boots-licks financial world. She reminds me François Hollande before his election.

>Yeah, that is an issue. Pro tip: Front National does not intend to change anything about that.
I know it, bro.
F.N. is too in 'Political Correctness' nowadays, no serious candidates want to retrieve our sovereignty, no one have the balls.

Not in France, degenerate turkish german.
France has a 2.01 birthrate, so we don't need muslimigration. Try again.

>Marine le Pen boots-licks financial world

Proofs? From what I gather she is against globalist kike financial institutions

>France has a 2.01 birthrate
Why so, by the way?
Are your women that hot?

No, because we still consider our women as mothers and not just as whores for capitalism

Doesn't the 2.1 include Ahmed Ibn terrorislam having 15 children with his Tunisian cousin?

Still better than welcoming 1 million rapemigrants like Günter-Ahmed

I am envious of you - if that is the case.

She went to USA like a Hollywood-star last year. Forbes classed her. I really astonished you consider Marine le Pen like a widow and orphan defender.
She was born in a wealthy family, moves with lot of bodyguards in a car nobody can pay. How much is she understand what France cope every day ?

Anyway, we're all cucked bro

Marine le pen has good plans when it comes to taking back France's sovereignty, but her economic plans are complete shit.

Leaving the EU isn't worth it if you don't have a good backup plan like the UK does. France is too deeply entrenched inside the EU for it to work, honestly.

Nukes. Nukes give voices in this vast world.

>but in 2017 it will be Juppé
Only someone who's never seen him in effect would vote for him. Good thing millenials don't vote.

Never

The France you're thinking of is long dead. All that remains is a puppet with strings running to Germany

Shit man, I'm dying to see Frexit one day

but it won't happen cause France is the most cucked country in Europe behind Sweden

>saw this thread an hour ago
>Eiffel Tower under attack rn

It's too late

Like the Netherlands can do anything independent without getting approval from EU and US first. Your "sovereignty" is just a mirage to keep you fragmented and cucked.

I'm British.

Not having a shit country like Germany have any say over their domestic policies!?

You fuckers have been trying to destroy Europe for a millenia, now that you finally realized you'll never be strong enough to do it militarily; you've decided to commit suicide by migrant and take the whole continent with you.

Fuck Germany, fuck the German people, you should never have been allowed to self-govern after the Great War.

>most cucked country in Europe behind Sweden
>patriotism is still heavily present
>people are disillusioned with the Left after Hollande's mandate
>actually protests and does strikes when shit happens (not a revolution, but shows that they won't let themselves be trampled by the gov)
>redpilled military

Are you for real?

France has the most active far-right movement in Western Europe. That should tell you something.

Germany has self-destructing genes. They hate themselves and Europe.

Woah, don't be so hard on yourself, Germany is way more cucked than France. But I guess France does have a tendency to just give up when things are looking a little tough eh?

>canadian klansmen

I agree, Anglo brother.

Too much Anglo blood was spilled defending and liberating her from Germany last century; only to have the Germans finally destroy her through the long sickness that is mass migration.

Independent France now!

pic related

checked, hello Marrocan™

Inxit please

Hello franchouillard

> Sacrifice the economy

How much, in terms of monetary value in the economy, do you think one German is worth compared to the refugees they've brought in?

Importing third worlders does not help your economy. It just turns your country third world.

refugees aren't the one bringing in monetary value, poo in loos and pakis do

The Le Pens are billionaires, they own the majority of the shares of one of the biggest cement production companies in Europe (Lafarge, formerly Lambert that Le Pen Sr got by crooked heritage), plus a huge mansion/château (Montretout), Swiss bank accounts and more shit.

Hasn't Le Pen publicly stated that she wants France out of the eurozone, at the very least? It seems like a big thing for her.

They're not owners of Lafarge. Stop spewing bullshit.

Yes.

Look at all those very French men : youtube.com/watch?v=q-ohZKh--ck
Lovely.

Gerxit when?

Kek, add a 0 to approach the truth.

>2.01 fertility rate in France
When will this meme die ? White French women have a 1.1 fertility rate, one of the lowest of the world, whereas the shitskin are between 3 and 4.

I was in the north of the country some hours ago?