Trump's Economic Policy Team

ump unveils economic policy team, includes John Paulson

cnbc.com/2016/08/05/trump-unveils-economic-policy-team-includes-john-paulson.html

What do we know about these guys? Can Trump keep them on course for nationalist interests or will they sell us out?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rxdf6IKs6sg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gRhBLl6q-Jg
mobile.nytimes.com/2014/04/02/realestate/commercial/howard-m-lorber.html?referer=
wsj.com/articles/SB122238667352477103
forbes.com/sites/christopherhelman/2014/04/16/harold-hamm-billionaire-fueling-americas-recovery/#9ca1eff6fd3a
archive.is/4sFQP
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HDTb6fvaybw
archive.is/SP4nW
archive.is/o0Psu
limitedgovernment.org/publications/pubs/briefs/pdfs/brf19-26.pdf
theguardian.com/observer/osm/story/0,,543962,00.html
heritage.org/about/staff/m/stephen-moore#
dandimicco.com/blog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sexist

Looks like a group that knows how to get America moving and growing again. Watch Cavuto and Bartiromo for details.

>Paulson is the founder of investment firm Paulson and Co., and made billions betting against subprime mortgages in 2007 leading up to the financial crisis.
Roth is the billionaire head of Vornado Realty.
>Hamm is a billionaire oilman and CEO of Continental Resources.
>Lorber is the CEO of tobacco and real estate company Vector Group.
>Mnuchin is Trump's national finance chairman, and the chairman and CEO of hedge fund Dune Capital Management.
>Barrack served in the Reagan administration as deputy undersecretary of interior, and is founder and chairman of Colony Capital.
>Calk is the chairman and CEO of The Federal Savings Bank.
>Beal is the billionaire founder and chairman of Beal Bank and Beal Bank USA.
>Feinberg is the billionaire co-founder and CEO of Cerberus Capital Management.
>Malpass is a former Bear Stearns chief economist who has had high-ranking roles in the Reagan and George H.W. Bush administrations.
>Navarro is an economics professor at the University of California, Irvine.
>Moore is a former member of The Wall Street Journal's editorial board and a founder of the Club for Growth.
DiMicco is former CEO of steel company Nucor

six steve's...

Yeah but I'm curious about them. I like he pulled economists from Reagan's admin. Club for Growth founder? A lot of bankers. Miller is leading the policy groups so that's good. My hope is they didn't sign on to subvert the America First philosophy.

These seem like a bunch of good choices

I doubt it. I like seeing Barrack, Navarro and Lorber on there. Now we need some deregulation and tax cuts. Once some of the damage is undone, we'll take it from there. We grow the economy, not governments.

Led by Stephen Miller.

Yup, can be trusted.

Navarro's documentary "Death by China"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rxdf6IKs6sg

Why are they good?

Thomas Barrack at te RNC

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gRhBLl6q-Jg

trump's psychic vision can see people's past lives. based goebbel's has returned

(((Economic Policy Team)))

Howard Lorber New York Times interview:

mobile.nytimes.com/2014/04/02/realestate/commercial/howard-m-lorber.html?referer=

See the two documentaries these anons posted. They're realists who understand how a free market is supposed to work and deal makers who can ensure we're no longer mere consumers and servants of the Globalists. Time for us to be producers again.

*links* and documentary
I need lunch.

John Paulson the Public Deserves a Better Deal.

wsj.com/articles/SB122238667352477103

Harold Hamm Forbes story:

forbes.com/sites/christopherhelman/2014/04/16/harold-hamm-billionaire-fueling-americas-recovery/#9ca1eff6fd3a

Politico concurs.

Mnuchin is worry some.

archive.is/4sFQP

Stephen Calk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HDTb6fvaybw

Beal is interesting

archive.is/SP4nW

>picking people best suited for the job regardless of gender

Sexist

>picking women just for being women despite better men who should get it

Not sexist

Liberalism is insanity how can anyone think it is okay to run a country like this

I have no idea where to even look for people like this. Are there any women who would make the cut?

There is no woman more qualified than the top several hundred men

There are maybe 5% female CEOs and none of them are top.

For some reason liberals think this is a problem instead of going with the most obvious answer

>men are better at these types of things than women

It's just a fact of nature, that doesn't mean a woman can't be a great ceo there are a few that are and there certainly will be some in the future, but the vast majority of CEOs and economic experts will always be men.

No amount of pouting or being frustrated by reality will change this

It's like the Serena Williams tennis debacle from a few years ago where she challenged any male player from the top 250 or something. Something like #247 said, "Sure, I'll play you, whatever." Then crushed her while smoking and drinking the whole time.

I don't know exact story, but it's the same thing.

Right and what's funny is women will be upset by this

But in reality Serena is still better than almost all men at tennis but she will never be better than the top men it's just not possible

>>Paulson is the founder of investment firm Paulson and Co., and made billions betting against subprime mortgages in 2007 leading up to the financial crisis.
very impressive.

so we know hes really fucking smart if he saw the kike bullshit back then.

>>Moore is a former member of The Wall Street Journal's editorial board and a founder of the Club for Growth.
>Club for Growth
isnt that the same club that trump trashed on early in the election?

he's a kike.
smart. opportunist, insider info, no one knows exactly

So? Does that mean he can't appreciate the opinions of one of its members?

Sometimes a good advisor is one you disagree with. That keeps you grounded and attacks your positions internally before you actually use them.

I would prefer to have an advisory board of people with opposin views so I can get the whole picture.

If you surround yourself with yes men you become Obama who thinks everything is fine and dandy

Got a video for that?

From berg is autistic

archive.is/o0Psu

it could go either way with people like this.

*Feinberg

Here were actually plenty of people predicting the collapsing and shorting the market

Most people chose to ignore it even when the signs were obvious, humans are funny when things are going well most will do whatever they can to fool themselves into thinking it will continue

It's called confirmation bias

Same thing when things are bad, people tend to believe they will be bad forever

David Malpass

>David Malpass, President of Encima Global LLC, argues that economic growth is initiated by not only a strong dollar, but also by “low tax rates, sensible trade and regulatory policies, a market-based allocation
of labor, and limited government in terms of spending, debt, and federal control of the economy.”8 Amity Shlaes provides historical evidence from Presidents Warren G. Harding and Calvin Coolidge, who followed policies rooted in limited government and achieved fundamental economic growth with low unemployment.

limitedgovernment.org/publications/pubs/briefs/pdfs/brf19-26.pdf

No vid but

theguardian.com/observer/osm/story/0,,543962,00.html

Stephen Moore

heritage.org/about/staff/m/stephen-moore#

Dan Damicco

dandimicco.com/blog

No it's not on video but you can Google it. He beat Serena and Venus 6-0 6-1. He was a fat washed up player. Smoked and drank on court.

The men's game is so much different and stronger than the female game. Serena doesn't see the weight of ball and returning that the men have.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters

Awesome

>Stephen Moore
>wrote "Bullish on Bush: How George Bush's Owenership Society Will Make America Stronger"

Wow what a group of wise men Trump has gathered

So the themes I'm seeing in this list, other than the echoes:

>fair trade
>small government
>made their money by turning around shitty situations

They seem like a good mix in a broad cross section of our economy; tech, real estate, energy, finance, trade, taxes. This looks good to me, goys. What says Sup Forums?

>trump has no experience

Now we can point to his amazing advisor choices

Low information fools are under the impression that presidents operate alone

Haven't read the book but this is from the comments:

>Also included are private investment accounts for Social Security, expansion of IRAs, health savings accounts and lower trade barriers.

None of those occurred. Do you have anything other than a bitch about W?

From his Wiki, he also wrote books blaming W for the economy and a critique of open border immigration, all the way back in 94.

Great. So the only thing they have on this team they can find "negative" is that they are all men.

Thanks for the endorsement, Politico!

It really makes you think.

I was out of realestate by then and fighting a war. What are your thoughts on this?