How come Sup Forums bitches about immigration when its done only by non whites

Apparently Sup Forums Dosent care that Melania is an illegal immigrant herself yet trumps whole campaign has been anti brown people

preach bro PREACH!

>why does Sup Forums stand up for their own race against others?

>Why aren't you suicidal cucks like me?

fuck off, shill. SAGE.

You're not going to cut my head off if I do right?

FUCK MEXICANS

holy shit

I guess im #clitMissile now

I can't wait for hillary to drain my body like she did haiti's disaster fund money, OH PLEASE JUST KEK MY SHIT UP HILLARY I WANT YOU UP MY ASS

>Why Sup Forums will never have any influence in the real world

if you let me rape your wife, i wont harm you
i promise.

This is bait, BUT, it's because whites usually have similar cultures to each other, but nonwhites often come from thirdworldistan and Muslim countries which would fuck our beautiful Western countries up

colored people should stop blaming the white man for the way things are and accept the fact that the legacies of your races are complete and utter shit. you've had plenty of opportunities to become an equal player in the world, and you simply haven't. i'd honestly be embarrassed to be anything but white.

because many people here are white nationalists. i'm surprised you haven't figured this out for yourself.

>come here on visa
>get permanent resident status in 2001 after legally living here long enough
>become citizen when married trump in 2005
which part was illegal again?

>Sup Forums will never have any influence in the real world

I know your job is to demoralize us. But please.. be realistic about it.

White immigrants aren't savages

Whites don't cause trouble

I will never understand why they support this bimbo whore

DoD shills confirmed

Well white people are better than brown people.

Smarter, nicer, wealthier, more used to our type of culture.

That's why, silly goose.

This is just Hillary reusing her OBAMA IS AN IMMIGRANT smear rhetoric, but trump is obviously american so she has to hit melania.

>he doesnt expect double standards on Sup Forums

Get out newfag.

I support Trump, but I don't support his racist followers.

Probably won't vote this year

Ahem, Sup Forums is anti-slut shaming.

Please take your hateful views elsewhere.

The fact Donald Trump is the nominee is proof of Sup Forums's influence.

SHILL THREAD

SAGED

>why don't americans want more democrat voters
Welcome to Sup Forums and enjoy your shilling

good :)

you still deserve to die though

>Demoralize
>You need shills to do that when you have Trump

Nov. can't come soon enough....

*proof that FOX news propaganda is effective

fixed

how could you talk down our glorious queen like this

it is forbidden to speak such haram about our goddess in panties, lord of keys and cocks at hogwarts

savage

Isn't Melania a LEGAL immigrant, though?

>yet trumps whole campaign has been anti brown people
Well she's not brown :^)

Huh? Fox was all about Jeb, Carson, and Cruz. All of which got beaten out by Donald Trump.

Because most non-whites have a lower average IQ, and some of them even subscribe to Islam.

fuck non-white people

we want more whites in america, not filthy shitskin niggers and spicxs

sage

because immigration visas vastly favor non whites to perpetuate a democratic voting base

thanks for "correcting the record" you pussyfart faggot

sage this thread

You're wrong, and seeing as you haven't provided any evidence to your claims, neither do I.

Pretty sure Brexit was mostly about white imigrants.

THAT IS UNDENIABLY RACIST

If you don't agree with me you're clearly a biggot and I will have to report you for your hitlerish racism, and anti-jewism

>all about Jeb, Carson, and Cruz
>muh biased news media

We don't care because she came here legally

Because white people are compatible with white people. Many Sup Forumsacks also don't mind asians, indians and others to various degrees. Being a modern human capable of abstract thinking and believing in some shitty fascist (the bad kind) ideology like Islam is mandatory.

*not believing

Butterface

>Obama
>January 20, 2009 - January 20, 2016
>January 20, 2016

so who was president between January 20th 2016 and January 20th 2017

you dont become president until the inaugeration

...but you just accused of FOX media being biased by calling it propaganda. They really need to dock your pay per post.

>Not realizing she came here legally

Sage

Simple, no one wants savage third world shitskins infesting their country. All they do is bring trouble and poverty with them.

White people actually improve every country they move to, shitskins only ruin it.

Trump, you fucking shill.

>Trumpfags are hypocrites

In other news, the sky is still blue.

But of course they will pretend to like legal Mexicans and be "le Mexibro XD, we don't hate anybody, we le gud guyz"

If it makes you feel better, I hate you all whether you're legal or not.

misogynyst leave now.

because i want all non whites to die
lol

How is she an illegal immigrant if she entered in the USA using a VISA? Do you know what is a work permit? Yes legally she couldn't have a job but that's a different issue.

The Melania immigration thing is a non issue. I can tell you how it will play out.

Which ever modeling agency that employed her will go down as being the ones at fault. Because they will have told her that they would handle all the immigration paper work.

because nonwhites are shit

Agreed. It's time to start saying out loud what everyone knows. When an immigrant comes to the USA from a country like UK, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Canada, Australia, NZ, etc., it's much more likely that they will end up fitting in well in our culture. There's no shame in admitting that, and there's no shame in reflecting that in our immigration policy.

It's got nothing to do with race or religion. It's got everything to do with cultural norms and values. We don't need neighborhoods filled with people who refuse to assimilate or refuse to learn English for generation after generation. Divided communities hurt everyone.

For many years, assimilation was always assumed to be the most desirable outcome. For example, when kids enter the school system speaking only Spanish, the top priority is for them to learn English. That has nothing to do with denigrating Spanish -- It has everything to do with realizing that those kids will have a much easier life here if they speak English.

Assimilation makes life easier for everyone involved. And it's okay for official governmental policy to reflect that fact. There's no shame in favoring immigrants who are likely to assimilate better.

The photographer just said on CNN that she was not payed for that session. So, she is fine.

Did she botox her eyes to infinity or is it just that the blood of Atilla is strong in her?

>perpetuate a democratic voting base

Why do Euro-peons vote liberals then?

>THEYRE AFTER TRUMP

I really don't care about a retard like you, you retards are losing anyway.

>she was not payed for that session

So she whored herself out and didn't even get money for it?

lmao

Hes implying Obama stopped being president January 20, 2016.

Who the fuck is president right now then?

publicity value

>tfw when the market values Melania's tits at $0

lmao

Are you dumb she came over on tourist visa LEGALLY.

Married donald trump and got a green card nothing illegel here.

The golddigging was strong with her.

cause the ones that do are half female [read "numale"] or actual females. and its a large number. europe is full of cucks and most women are bleading heart morons with their votes

one legal marriage is the same as mexico dumping 1/3rd of its shitiest population into California alone.

Lord KEK of course

>All women are whores and should be slut-shamed...except Melania who was an actual whore, she should be praised

Sup Forums logic :^)

>White immigrants
>Work hard as shit
>Assimilate as best they can
>Learn the laws of the land and adhere to them

>Non-White Immigrants
>GIB ME DAT
>YOU MUST ADHERE TO THE CULTURE I LEFT
>YOUR LAWS DON'T APPLY TO ME, WHITE OPRESSOR