This was a pretty alright series finale

this was a pretty alright series finale

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC6D_0jVD7c
youtube.com/watch?v=GiqOsKngc-c
youtube.com/watch?v=n_OC-RAm7Qs
oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/146902305667/i-know-jg-likes-to-keep-the-shows-year-and-time-a
youtube.com/watch?v=6tR7nAZwxeg
youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ey, trashboat got some paper

yea, it's his certificate of name change, it's rigby again

Season finale. S8 will air later this year.

Really? Makes sense. I thought the cliffhanger at the end was a parody jab at shows that do big stories but get cancelled or something before they can resolve it, or just a cliffhanger joke in general.

That actually sounds pretty good because I was already cool with it being like that, but since it's coming back I'm looking forward to it's story.

how much best girl is in this season?

>CJ completely burned bridges with everyone after the wedding
Sheesh

I can't tell if the park was big enough for all of those people to tell that's what it was in the sky or not. I'd like to think Mordecai's mom is worried because she can tell what it is but she might just be making that face because it's something blasting out of the city.

Maybe about 15% of it? I'd have to recheck, maybe 20% or more. It's nice she' with them at the end though.

Also you forgot the c in your filename.

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY I HAD TO PUT A SUIT ON FOR THIS

at least he didn't show up in his underwear like at prom night

>Nikolai toasting to them on a submarine
Based.

You're so smart now, why don't you go listen to a sad song and figure it out?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC6D_0jVD7c

The dialog in this show is so awful. How does anyone enjoy it? It's like a sitcom but worse.

Did you think that for the speech? If you haven't seen it you should.

I mean, can you really blame her?

Is that Ken Penders on the right?

That isn't a college degree, right?

>The dialog is bad

If anything it's the best out of any modern cartoon. It feels natural coming out of those characters, especially in serious situations.

High School Diploma

I was hoping for a Mordecai Art School story but now that they're in space it's probably not going to happen.

Season 8 is 47 episodes and that odd number seems like it's turning to being the final season. If they do get back from space all the way at the end of that, I don't think they're going to be doing anything else.

JG said he already had a series finale in mind years ago and he just wanted CN's confirmation before they do it so that it gets made.

I suppose if there is a Season 9 or one-off finale, that during the space story Mordecai could be trying to figure out ways to better himself when they fix this new mess.

JG is so cool.

>Benson stretches
>bones pop

some of his balls busted

I'm more interested in his anatomy than the ones they've already shown through this dome stuff.

I think his and Skips' are the only ones they never cataloged. Benson is the only one left out of everything though, Skips is with the others in measurement blueprints and the space suits clipboard page in Pam I Am.

Still wondering what Benson's special role in everything is since that's the case, even so much that he's their boss and "especially you" from The Button was said to him by Langar, even though that was just to fire him so he could be in charge, they never fired him through Maellard for the finale.

That episode was so fucking off.

The only main things I recall from it is Benson having a photo of Mordecai and Rigby and him together with cats put on Mordecai and Rigby, which made me wonder why he had their pictures anyway aside from maybe he does like them.

That and the cat celebrity Muri or whatever being said, the one that likes boxes.

>Muri
Maru, and that would set the show after 2007 for some reason.

According to Toby Jones (former boarder) the Mordecai plot B (or C) for the finale came from CN's executives telling JG that they wanted more Mordecai in the episode, so Toby and some other boarders came up with the idea. Nice to get the real song from it, and it wasn't played bad.

Also this was the original song going to be in the episode but The Smiths wanted too much money. youtube.com/watch?v=GiqOsKngc-c

what are the dome people wanting to do

Send all the aliens (park crew members) back to each of their planets. Keep the others for more experiments.

use the park team as their personal rover people to log far away planets

I couldn't tell, was the rocket dome at the end a CG model?

No, I don't think so. Almost every angle after it left the ground was the same, I think it was a background drawing with the same painted effects, just done as it's own layer with animated flames at the bottom.

Hopefully we do get to see it in 3D in the future, it looked really cool.

It really pisses me off how a part of it is missing the blue coloring.

Who's ready for Pop's planet where he learns to control his powers

Pops Universe

Name your favorite episode of every season.

Mordecai and the Rigbys
First Day / Ello Govner
Terror Tales / Eggscellent
Exit 9B
Skips' Story
The Real Thomas was good / Brilliant Century Duck Crisis Special
The Button / Rigby's Graduation Day Special

>that they wanted more Mordecai in the episode

So that's why it felt so out of place compared with the other season episodes.

Brilliant Century Duck Crisis Special is probably my favorite episode of the entire show

youtube.com/watch?v=n_OC-RAm7Qs

I get Mordecai, but everyone from the park?

I mean the only people from the group she was friends with other than Mordecai were Rigby and Eileen, Rigby is always too close to Morde and is kinda guaranteed to take his side and Eileen is closer to Margret so she is likely to side with Margret

I hope she comes back before the show ends though, Future Rigby's warning during the New Years Kiss makes me think that things aren't over with CJ left and Mordecai is gonna find one final way to ruin his life over his inability to choose

It probably won't.

I don't think the staff plan that far ahead. And if what says it's true, all it needs is a no from a higher up for it not to happen.

It's probably for the best if you just assume that Rigby went time traveling after the wedding, when he saw Mordecai getting downtrodden.

adventure time's slang is way worse

Oh my god, who the hell cares

party tonight

So Mordecai stop being a beto to become an asshole?

No. Read the thread before you post.

Is this show worth watching again? I stopped at the end of the last season

just like everyone it got better though immediately

this time it was understandable

wait, its over?

Yup, no more episodes confirmed. If anyone tells you otherwise, they're trolling

even the official sites yep

I hate the ghost voice actor.

I missed it; what happened?

Wow, the finale wasn't even a minute. You fans sure do have low standards as long as there's a pretty picture or decent music or colorful designs.

oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/146902305667/i-know-jg-likes-to-keep-the-shows-year-and-time-a
so awesome

so disappointing
i thought they had a set time or timeframe for it

i mean, look at the planet episode, it counted by 25 years and it said "present day" from the 80s or something, it even had an exact date in there somewhere to keep calculating, we could've did the math, but it doesn't matter? I liked the mystery and was hoping for a year drop one day, but to think it doesn't exist takes out one of the coolest aspects for nothing

they were looking at the same fucking explosion you retard

>thinking regular show crew members think anything through

are you mad about thomas

Yeah fuckers were doin' this shit!

youtube.com/watch?v=6tR7nAZwxeg

Season 8 opens with...

youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo

One of the most disappointing things is the fact it now takes weeks for a 1080p rip of an itunes release after it's out. Still not one for the graduation day special and I need to see that ending in as HD as we are given. It took about 6 days for VIP Members Only/Deez Keys to be ripped too, and the Itunes came out like normal the day after the 2nd paired episode came out.

I remember when rips were up by like 6 am EST the day Itunes put them out.

It really adds to the fact literally no one cares but about 50 people that use the internet.

I have a leaked Season 8 picture. Instead of ocean imagine the vastness of outer space with a few planets, a dome over the park, no helicopter, and advanced boosting gear connected to the side and bottom of the park.

>>really enjoy RS
>>Don't know why stop watching after some seasons
>>now
>>thread says that RS end
>>Dont want but still open it
>>Park workers are Ayy lmaos
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Some fag made that theory a little while ago for laugh and then one person stuck to it because "BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS THINK ABOUT IT, THAT user MIGHT BE JOKING BUT WEW MY MIND IS BLOWN, THEY AREN'T HUMAN IN A HUMAN WORLD, WHY???????" and got pissed when Muscle Man was confirmed human in Favorite Shirt.

It was funny to watch him freak out but it's annoying when he states it's a fact and people get confused just coming in.

Pops is an alien, I think, since they seem to be building off of JG's student film "Naive Man from Lolliland" which had Pops in it (same VA) and acted the same. The rest should be Earth dwellers unless it's a literal major redo for no reason.

tfw museum

WHERE'S MY CAR

IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME

>tfw your brother was going to make a sex pun on stage during his graduation speech, but fucks up with a note on his lines that he needed to ask his friend what it should be being in it's place
>tfw you don't know which is worse

sure could use a cockatiel right now

i love the way he says it, and it wasn't special or anything

>Pops' skull
That's just creepy

YOU MIGHT THINK IM FOOLISH

reminder everyone secretly likes each other in the show

Really? Both are great songs. The finale was great. I hope the series' end can live up to it. What about Mordo's love life??? Hahahaha

what was with pops' cry at the end of the finale?
"AH HA HE HYOW" and then it just cuts out when it changes

>What about Mordo's love life???
MOON MAIDENS. calling it now

that made me laugh so hard

I don't think I've seen the Ferris movie but I did look up this scene and it was pretty fucking funny. It made this scene a lot more funny, which I thought the gag was just changing back and forth closer and closer until the statue changes as a quick random thing. Either way it was funny.

good to know that pops will get a lot of episodes focused on him next season

What the fuck was that?!

Yeah that was a sick little frame; it was cool how it didn't even show his face.