Japanese school girl was declined to drink water by club coach (school teacher) in club activity...

Japanese school girl was declined to drink water by club coach (school teacher) in club activity, and became autist due to heatstroke.

Other urls found in this thread:

sankei.com/affairs/news/151216/afr1512160048-n1.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sylvia_Likens
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By how fucking much?
Usually one collapses from the heat before any permanent damage is done
So i assume he also left her there in the sun?

Is this not the consequences of a nuclear bomb?

She had a severe stroke?

At the prefectural Tatsuno High School in Tatsuno-shi, Hyogo Prefecture, in 2007, a woman who was a high school second-year at that time (25) at that time collapsed in heat stroke during practice of tennis activities, suffered severe disability, the supreme court It is 15th, dismissing the appellant of Hyogo prefecture side.
The judgment of the Osaka High Court (second instance), which had ordered compensation of about 230 million yen, was finalized.

The trial Kobe District Court rejected the request, saying "There is no evidence that the cause of cardiac arrest is only a heat stroke."
The second trial is recognized as "myocardial injury due to heat stroke". The adviser teacher who only attended the beginning of the exercise acknowledged negligence as "he was obliged to take measures against heat stroke but instructed a higher density exercise and had no guidance on hydration," ordered compensation to the prefecture It was.

sankei.com/affairs/news/151216/afr1512160048-n1.html

Can heat stroke really cause this much damage?
If so... Scary!

>left her there in the sun?

yes
some old Japanese guys still think that theory of guts is beautiful.

Well yes
Its your entire body overheating
Just like hypothermia, overheating can kill cells, in your brain, in your heart and weaken a lot of other structures, the lack of water makes your cells very weak as well so you are vulnerable from all fronts there.

>cause this much damage

yes
damage in brain
real
can permanently

Well, that's some idiotic thing to do
He should have tried to cool her down immediately and give her water, put her on a shadow and let her rest.
Its stupid when people who know nothing from the human body are put in charge of physical activities

Is one of those Japanese haikus?

But that's her own responsibility didn't drink water.
2ch blames her rather than school teacher.

Big deal! At least she doesn't have to find a job and think of something like life thing.

because that's 2ch's boring meme
in offline, 2channelers will also blame the scum fuckin teacher

Maybe she was retarded in the first place before heat stroke damage.
She should have taken a drink by her own judge.

Is that even possible?

>and became autist
wow how rude

hmmm

She looks so happy

Just stop running then if you're tired you dumb fucking whore. Whats the old man gonna do about it?

dont you have eyes?

Why Asians are so cruel and have no empathy even to each other

Why is the woman so retarded that she keep running without water when she feels her body can't handle it?

Japs have extreme willpower

And apparently no brainpower to make use of that willpower in an efficient way.

That's only Chinks. Japs and Koreans have empathy.

>Japs and Koreans have empathy.
lol

english is hard

>implying anything like that never happen on a daily basis in the West

>Complains that they have no empathy
>Completely lacks empathy for the girl
Fucking Nigger

Why the fuck would I have empathy for retards? She dug her own grave and now she sleeps in it. It was her own choice, don't you respect women's choice?

>Two police officers were dispatched to the Minato house, however they were informed that there was no girl inside.[1] The police officers declined an invitation to look around the house, believing the invitation was sufficient proof that there was no girl in the Minato house.[1] Both officers faced considerable backlash from the community. Had they done their due diligence, Furuta‘s ordeal would have only lasted sixteen days and she may well have recovered from her injuries.

Nice try, nip

It literally never happened here and I'm brazilian!

Our criminals kill people, but don't torture them without any reason...

Yeah, huwhite people would never do something like tha... oh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sylvia_Likens

>became autist

That's just a normal Japanese

This tbqh

Why did she refused the water?

Why are japanese so frail?
If Japs came to florida, they would have a stroke as soon as they leave the plane.

>became autist
That's not autism, that's brain damage.

>Given life imprisonment
>japan gives 8 years

>this post
>this flag

Dehydrated brain = Continuous brain cells death

broteins in your body can only survive in specific temprature range

t. science master

how do we bring her back from the abyss?

Unless she was in heatstroke in long time without any medical aid, this is not possible.

Any medical asset if her 'autist' condition was due to heatstroke or not?

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

One can't become autist

n-no..

wew

I wasn't autist before I watched anime, and now I'm a turboautist. It's possible.

>tfw biologically adapted to tolerating extreme heat and long periods without water

Global wariming is comin my dear n*rdics........

We've been training in saunas.

That’s not how autism works

But you drink cold beers in them

>all those snownigger gonna die from heat
HAHAHA. Better book a vacation to Vietnam for get use to heat or else you will get autism

> Koreans have empathy.
hahahahahahahahaha!

>not knowing the difference between medical definition of autism and internet definition

D-do y-you think t-this is why they are acting so strange this past 3 years? Abnormally hot summers=More autistic n*rdics?

It’s just a synonym for “retard”, isn’t it?

I am very sorry to hear this news.

Yes, cold kill you or freeze you to dead anyway. Heat melt your brain slowly, I know for sure people under hot climate country act more violent or harshly under stress.

YAMATO DAMASHII

I fucking hate this soulless inhuman country

In America, some fraternities have killed potential members in hazing rituals that involve drinking a lot of water.

You can die from water poisoning, too.