Why do canadians think they're so nice...

Why do canadians think they're so nice? In my experience they seem to have their asses deep in their ass and act so smug. Much like the swedes

Boom chicka boom boom

Canadians have a MASSIVE superiority complex.

>asses deep in their ass
what did he mean by this

>he
I'm a grill
Why do you do this?

>euros ask questions about America
>Canadians reply
>Americans ask questions about Europe
>Canadians reply

we don't
it's a stereotype perpetuated by redditors and americans
same with "LE EPIC TIM HORTONS!!!!"

>it's a stereotype perpetuated by redditors
so, canadians

Most people here believe we are better than the states in every regard, but reality that's not true at all.

>not range filtering Canada

I recovered 15 IQ points since I suppressed Canada from my life

Compared to us (I'm American) you are quite nice though. I think if Americans went to pretty much any first world country they would be impressed that people don't all act like self absorbed assholes at all times. Not saying I never encountered Canadian shitheads. Just saying they're less common than American ones. On average you're a lot more chill.

Why, because muh healthcare, no rednecks and no nigs?

>and no Trump, so liberal lmao
How are those thousands of American liberals who were supposed to seek asylum in Canada after Trump btw?

No one actually uses reddit anyway.

I've literally never heard reddit mentioned even once irl in my whole life

open bobs

But the stereotype is also that Muricans are TOO NICE while Yuropoors are smug cunts lmao?

Our healthcare is shit but our media keeps on brainwashing us into thinking it's literally the best in the world and is the main reason why are we sooo much better than the US.

Yeah basically, except we have rednecks and nigs just not nearly the same amount. They say that every election year in the United States, but only a few people actually become Canadian citizens because it takes time and effort.

I might have an ass in my ass but you're gonna have my massive maplewood log in your beaver before we're done.

Fuck you.

That's the biggest lie ever. Each euro country has a different culture. I think they all have cunty people but it comes out in different ways. It seems everywhere in the US you can find the same snotty attitudes though. People who will look at you in disgust when they don't even know you. People that think whatever they are doing right at any given moment is the most important thing in the world and if you delay them by one minute you deserve to die.

I don't get that kind of impression from Canada. I'm from Michigan so I'm not that far off from them geographically. I have visited many times. In the US if you are walking, using crosswalks, etc and not in a major city people will literally yell out of their cars at you if they had to wait to cross. Only retards and extremely poor people ride the bus. When I'm in Windsor everything is a lot more relaxed. The buses are clean and the people riding them are having conversations with each other that don't make you suspect they have a mental illness. Everywhere I go people are being patient with me.

There are indeed lots of good people in the US too, we're not all bad. But I would advise you to be cautious and suspicious of us. Think about the angriest posters you've seen on this board with US flags and imagine encountering the same thing except IRL. Yes, it really happens.

Same thing here desu, healthcare is the main pride of our leftists (and the reason why we're better than USA) although it is costly and problematic.

>American libruls are all about the show and nothing behind that
Surprise!

we have good manners and are courteous and are chiller in general than Americans, but are also SUPER passive aggressive and a bit standoffish sometimes.

Canada's health care system needs to be revised, long wait times are bullshit and the coverage should be much more universal.

Good post, I'll try to remember it when the moment comes (?).

>mfw you can actually meet pic related on a daily basis and get trapped in a meme world real fast

>much more universal.

What do you mean? Dental and optic care and all that?

medications and psychotherapy too

tfw not mfw

Well this time it was liberals, but I remember when Obama was getting elected lot of people said they were going to go live in Canada because he was going to ruin America. If I got loonie Everytime an American said they are going to move to Canada if the person they don't like get elected I be the world's richest man.

>a bit standoffish sometimes
I find this way more common among the baby boomers it is really annoying. the ones i have worked with ill challenge anything you say. I swear it is because most when straight to the workforce rather then continuing education.

show vagene

It's the same here desu

>2007
>"If Sarkozy gets elected I'm leaving France"
>several years later...
>still there

IF CANADIANS ARE SO NICE IRL, WHY ARE THEY THE RUDEST MOFOS ON Sup Forums BY FAR

Let's solve this mystery ITT.

We could help a bit more with the medication but not sure about my tax dollars going to pay your psychotherapy... a lot of it is bullshit. We don't understand the brain, much less the mind. So it's all experimental to me.

Sup Forums posters are the inverse of a nation's norm
for example all australians on here are dicks while in real life they're bros

Our bottled up canadian anger is unleashed upon the internet and it feels our wrath like fire and fury like the world has never seen.

progressive cultural slant

I agree with you in most cases. But as far as Americans go people with attitudes like you find on Sup Forums are a lot more common.

Canada is a democratic, developed and civilized country. None of these things can be said about the US.

you mean inferiority right? otherwise you wouldn't be so obsessed with us.

that could be just a minority of very active shitposters.

What the fuck do you know about either country to tell them your very important opinion about their cunts, retard?

How do you know that mr flip? Personal experience? As far as I can tell American tourists and also Americans working here are nice normal people. Do you ever leave your room?

You subhuman baboon. You literal chink.

How dare you speak, you yellow snow monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, Mämmi encrusted, vodka smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Pekka Chingis Korhonen Khan. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Scandinavia can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Finnish steppes you came out of, you literal gook.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to Russia and rape some sheep, as is in the Fingol nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Vladimir and Boris a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Fingolian obsession with a few provinces in the former Soviet Union is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Finland has made to the medical field. The MUH KARELIAN QUESTION sentiment in the average slit eyed Finn is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your slippery yellow fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of snow and swedish semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You Gook.

You make Estonia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Mongolia of Scandinavia.

Go fertilise the Finnish steppes with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, mongol, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Russian cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Finnish "man" provided for a family.

Die, Pekka. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

I am American. Keep in mind that most of the useless people I know in the US don't have passports. Hell they haven't even been as far as Canada and they can just drive there.

Even though I am disappointed in Pekka for being unable to fend off the stinky smelly flightless birds of Pittsburgh I don't want him to die.

It's only bad in the Atlantic provinces in my experience. I've also lived in the Netherlands and Japan for comparison. I do agree however that dental, private therapy and prescriptions need to be integrated into our health care system.

>housing has become unaffordable in BC
>hobos everywhere
>people violating the borders left and right
w-well at least we have free healthcare xD

Canadians are my favorite posters

>seem to have their asses deep in their ass

We're a worldly people