/brit/

>make the fucking new lazy cunts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8nG9-yIInM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/brit/ more like /shit/ lmoa

Business idea: all-black Nickelback cover band, Niggleback

meow haha

Remember when Thailad called Captain Picard a bender? He ought to be publicly executed

Quite like the idea of a hot alt girl with a thick todger t b h

the results are in

We must preserve the homelands of our peoples and if we don't we're doomed to extinction.

Picard > Kirk

just finished a fucking AMAZING nude sesh on the ol 'apchat with this absolute fucking 10/10

dont know how i pulled this girl lads but fucking christ alive shes something else haha

How do we make the rest of Sup Forums white nationalist again?

What's for dinner tonight?

Mexico is a shit hole country

Is Liam the quintessential American name?

author's footnote 1: this post is an example of bait

>parts of Africa
>not shithole
lmfao
Also most of Australia is a barren hellhole, so if half of Canada is a shithole parts of Australia should definitely be shitholes.

>Remember when Thailad called Captain Picard a bender? He ought to be publicly executed

Picard got rejected by his best friend's widow twice. I think he only fucked that one lady who was an archeologist. Only piece of ass he ever got.

Most white people dont give a shit about preserving the white race

great i knew the north wasnt a shithole

Kissed an irl girl a few days ago, taking questions

>How do we make the rest of Sup Forums white nationalist again?

How big was her pee pee?

>rural ontario
>shithole

no??

footnote 2: posting pictures of men wearing hats is often done to discredit valid arguments

Why would you put a leaf on your flag?

At the alligator store
I wish I was a bad enough nigger to pull off these slick as fuck croc skin loafers they have on display
Maybe some day

>talking shit about the chad republic

what do boobs feel like?

how much would you care if you had a holodeck t󠀡bh

What does the average british women looks like?

why are you such a piece of dogshit, hurtling down the down of human life?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…...

make the maximum age 18 instead of minimum. would work a treat.

haha but WHAT does kissing another boy feel like
especially feeling down there

not even that hard to piss with a stiffy

don't get the fuss

rural ontario is just rural western canada but worse

foy

>Most white people dont give a shit about preserving the white race

There are quite a few obtaining an increased racial sense of awareness in this new era of DNA testing and a resurgence of ancestry tracing.

nice brain you fucking retard

I head they feel like sandbags.

really far away

Dumb monkey

never got this either, I do it every morning

., england , tazmania not amusing , and england could die , . . . , to a cat plague , . . . , that forces england to mutilate and delete a bad # 1 5 9 12 , . . . , the female and male molestation twins of england , ανΔ θισ ισ ψεαχεφυλ φιρτυουσ νο χοστ ινφορματιον , ΘανΧσ βε το Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , ουρ φριενΔ , βυτ οφ υου ωε λεαρν , ωηατ ωε λεαρν οφ υου ,.

angry boy is angry.

often wish i could dump every canadian into a massive blender and spin it until i've got leaf mince

Considering a cheeky cide

>prarienigger chug opinions on anything

>absolutely retarded, inane post
>plays assfaggots on his mac
Checks out.

Woof haha

enjoy your bender premier :)

holy fuck look at the size of the cock on that fucker
reckon he could take an eye out with that bugger

kids are white nationalist?
wow, 2016 Sup Forums was really underage

>n-word

oh ya eim from caahaanada eh?
let's get in the truck eh and go to timmies and have some coffee eh?
oh ya dats a good idea eh lemme get my snow boots on first though, it's still april

yeah cats are good

>wine glasses have a stem because you're supposed to hold them by the stem
>retards still hold the glass

*shakes*

Just out fer a rip are ya bud?

it's red cunt

>how much would you care if you had a holodeck t󠀡bh

pretty sure every person in this thread would lose all presence in the real world if given the chance at something as magical as a holodeck. it would be the end of mankind.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…......

this is like when you meet a french person and you jokingly say one thing in french to the other person and they assume you speak french so they just start talking in french and you have no idea what they're saying

just the thought of this accent is enough to make me shiver

>Hold all stemmed wine glasses (red, white, etc) towards the base of the stem between your thumb, forefinger and middle finger. You'll find that your other fingers will just rest on the base naturally. Don't worry, it's totally socially acceptable to swirl your wine.

youtube.com/watch?v=8nG9-yIInM8

Imagine if you could suck your own cock, I wonder if it's a straight upgrade from wanking?

epic

autism

used to do this when I was 13/14 and not fat

now I'm 23 and fat and immobile

Michael Jackson knew too much. He did nothing wrong.

josie

Started reporting the furry posters to the police in their respective countries

They are almost certainly also pedophiles or have other illegal content on their computers

Josie is angry

I can stick about half of my cock into my mouth
It's not very enjoyable since you feel more of the giving side than the receiving side
Would imagine it'd be better if you liked sucking cock, though

As if, maybe licking the tip with your tongue but not a full-on blowjob

most aspects of proper form and etiquette are autistic
doesn't mean they shouldn't be followed

Ah, vous parlez français aussi? C'est bon!

mornin lads. been awake since 8am friday morning and i still feel mint lol. might stay away from this place this weekend i always end up arguing

>emotional teachers when you leave school are unprofessional!
>being attracted to emma watson as a 13 year old is peadophilia!

i feel like there's one resident absolute retard here.

that and replicators, there would be no point of doing anything else

To go for seconds
A cold decision
Righteous power or only a dud
You're not comin' to me
Show me something
I don't expect you'll turn water to wine
Blood makes the grass grow a little greener
Tells you more than song and dance
The vicious retort out of fear
Tell me who can hold your hand through this

just legally changed my name to nate higgers

>most aspects of proper form and etiquette are autistic
>doesn't mean they shouldn't be followed

Miss having girlcock in my mouth to be honest

>most aspects of proper form and etiquette are autistic
>doesn't mean they shouldn't be followed

Nigger

Just shaved my face lads. Feeling fresh and clean think i might gather some luxury boating magazines and head down to the park to pick up some girls with my new found confidence

hmm yes, indeed

absolutely crying right now
bit too much to drink lads

walked up to the oneitis and said "Sorry, but you just dropped this" and then handed her a £20 note she said "oh, thanks" and never said anything back to me so I walked away

its been a few days since and she hasn't talked to me or even tried to return the favour

thinking about asking for my £20 back lads

wearing a fedora is a breach of modern fashion etiquette
retards just proved my point

Does putting your willy in a vagina feel good lads?

I know just enough French to say "Non"

You utter homo

quintessential yank bastard names:
>Austin
>Chad
>Dustin
>Hunter
>Corey
>Asher
>Kyle

>when a yank says lads

dont know