The Slavic gf still eludes me

The Slavic gf still eludes me.

There's plenty out there. The only difficulty is finding one who loves you for reasons outside your wallet.

when i was 10 or 11 i used to kiss my 20 year old polish baby sitters feet and have tickle fights. she didnt mind. shit was cash.

Same here

I got one and it's okay I guess.

tell us about her (nothing personal just wholesome info)

Well, she loves hiking and reading. Does freelance jobs in 3d modelling and can't cook for shit.

>when i was 10 or 11 i used to kiss my 20 year old polish baby sitters feet and have tickle fights.

Some anons get all the luck.

I got one and it's ok.

sounds nice

she used to bring me these ww2 die cast tanks and gummi bears, when my sister would fall asleep we would share them and watch horror films she would bring from home. Truly a sweet, kindred spirit

the new trend is turkish males traveling to slavic country to pump and dump the grills

That's sad, burn the coal pay the toll I suppose.
Some men just miss out on the best parts of sharing time with cute grills, doing fun activities together, sharing jokes, getting drunk and singing to your favorite songs...

>hold me hans

>turkish males traveling to slavic country to pump and dump the grills
>new trend
>new

She sounds like a pedo. She wanted your seed so she could stay in usa.

>tfw she married some other polack in Texas
fugg

Cheerleader effect is strong in this one, all of them are average or below average.

average is the new hot, stupid.

These girls look like fetal alcohol babies.

I don't get it, how are these girls ''average'' by any estimation?

They are average AT BEST

I find that very hard to believe

Toy have very low standards then.

Any kind of gf eludes you I'd imagine

see
semi cute average girls are the new gold standard. one can almost imagine that with a bit of luck you might be able to get one to go on a date with you. Because shes not a bombshell shes probably developed an interesting personality and a sweet disposition.

I dunno, id probably say they were 6-7/10
But i have no experience with women

No thats how real women look like
I know you aren't used to it

dont worrry friend its just classic
>these girls arent even average in my country
humble bragging.

>imbplying Thais can even speak English let alone type it

I have one and it is no different to any other girls