BREAKING NEWS: Chicago Police shoot unarmed black teen

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725800/Shocking-video-shows-Chicago-police-shooting-unarmed-black-teen-handcuffing-leaving-die-officials-warn-footage-incite-violence-against-law-enforcement.html

Sup Forums I know he was black, but he was only a poor unarmed 18 year old black kid. Police brutality is a problem and you neo nazi's just don't want to admit it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/08/06/us/chicago-releases-video-from-police-officers-killing-of-18-year-old.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nJbttLHjUj8
portal.iprachicago.org/1081642-2/
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-police-shooting-paul-oneal-video-met-20160805-story.html
youtu.be/IgkrZKo7-cg?t=152
youtube.com/watch?v=HQjCtnRXipw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725800/Shocking-video-shows-Chicago-police-shooting-unarmed-black-teen-handcuffing-leaving-die-officials-warn-footage-incite-violence-against-law-enforcement.html#v-7009937650151017199
youtu.be/nJbttLHjUj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice

nice

nice

nice

got the vid?

nice

he a gud boy

nice

Nice

Nice

nice
who here /comfy/

sexy

nytimes.com/2016/08/06/us/chicago-releases-video-from-police-officers-killing-of-18-year-old.html

This is a good thing. More riots, more chaos, more shootings.

Praise Kek.

nice

...nice.

user was right last night

reminder that any nigger getting shot is justified

Nice

ty senpai

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nJbttLHjUj8

All the videos here portal.iprachicago.org/1081642-2/

noice

HE WUZ GOOD BOI

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-police-shooting-paul-oneal-video-met-20160805-story.html

fuck off kike

this is what happened. nig stole a car. police shot at car. nig died.

don't want to get shot at? don't be a nigger and steal cars

We're organizing a BLM protest here in my city tonight.

No justice, no peace!

Fuck all you Nazis!

HERE WE GO. HATS AND BATS

>fuck man, I'm going to be at a desk for 30 goddamn days now

kek

Bueno

Is this the one that was fleeing in a recently car-jacked jaguar who smashed into a police cruiser (which turned the car, by law, into a deadly weapon), wrecked it, then fled on foot before being shot to death?

If so:
A.) He wasn't "unarmed" since as stated prior; the moment you use a motor vehicle to ram into a person it becomes classified as a deadly weapon.
B.) The car was obtained by theft... so he was likely armed and OBVIOUSLY A CRIMINAL.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Not that facts will stop niggers from burning down their own homes to get revenge for their fallen brother.

youtu.be/IgkrZKo7-cg?t=152

2:40

stop resisting...

Nice

>portal.iprachicago.org/1081642-2/

also the one were he is shot?

>who else get's himself a hot chocolate and cuddles himself into his "just another nigger died"-blanket.... is it just me?

B8

Just showed on CNN. Guy was showing an email to police last night and all the retards here could day was "fake and gay."
Category 4-5 chimp out incoming. Glad I took it seriously and bought more shotgun shells this morning.

good one homey

Nice

noice

WHOHOO!!!!

YEAH THAT'LL MAKE "EM SCARED!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=HQjCtnRXipw
nigger rammed car at cops got shot

>Chicago Police shoot unarmed black teen

Good

only forty million more to go

>Chicago Police shoot unarmed black teen

I could not give less of a shit

Isn't it just procedure to handcuff them?

praise kek.
>tfw no happening for like a week
Where the hell were you kek?

Or perhaps they are wondering why someone would someone shoot a man before he exits his car?

Awww SHEEIIT R all da cops white? Day all be white muthafuckas. Sheeit duh citeez is gunna bern 2 da grownd now

>breaking news
Happened over a week ago, nice.

Shit i want a gif/webm of them chest bumping now

nice

THIS COULD BE THE ONE THAT SETS OFF THE RACE RIOTS. GET OUT OF CHICAGO

nice

>where were you when nice became a meme

Nice

PIC OF SHOOTER JUST IN

Nice

Nice. In other news the sky is blue and fish swim.

in Nice

Nice

After that crazy lady that took her own child as human shield and the black lives matters shared over this and thousands upon thousands of niggers calling her a hero. I used to believe racism is bad but after that i don't care about niggers anymore. At least not hoodrats. The police was there for a reason and I bet it's not over some book he did not return to the library.

damn...

Yeah, good, bring blacks together; they like offing each other.

>1:10

HOLY SHIT, no wonder they shot this fucking guy. You see that shit? He nearly ran that cop over.

>nigger chimping out hardcore
>better cut out that part
>look da evil cops hit the poor kid!
fucking media

NICE

> yes police brutality is bad

This 18 year old car thieve chose suicide by cop the moment he used a deadly weapon (his stolen vehicle) to attempt to run over cops. Justifiable homicide.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725800/Shocking-video-shows-Chicago-police-shooting-unarmed-black-teen-handcuffing-leaving-die-officials-warn-footage-incite-violence-against-law-enforcement.html#v-7009937650151017199

lmao, thank you for the illumination germbro. that felt nice.

Fuck your peace

I guess those cops that fired on the car are going to be fired. It is against Chicago police policy to shoot at an occupied car even if the car is used as a weapon.

Was he using his car as a weapon? If so, then the shooting is probably justified.

and for good reason, he could have a concealed weapon and use it if he isn't handcuffed, despite being shot.
>that article
people who have a problem with any part of this incident are categorically niggers and nigger lovers.
>steal car
>try to run over cop
>get shot
and the only thing of value lost was the car that had to have the bullet holes repaired

if I admit police brutality is a problem will you admit blacks is a problem as well?

Why?

Niceeeee

Harambe no!

>The officers that appear in the video appear to be all white men, with one Hispanic.

thanks for pointing that out. it's like they want white cops to be slain

Because it would be racist to do so. Chicago is a giant black apologist city and appoints blacks to oversee policing policies.

Jesus Christ, these cops sound clueless. I'm not even a cop hater, but wtf is the training like in Chicago? These cops are a mess.

news flash! If you almost run over a cop, you will likely get shot. Don't give a damn if you're white, black or anything in between.

Watch the video, ran his car right at a cop, no brakes on nigger train. Justified shooting, yet msm will incite riot.

The cops had to turn in thier badges and are now on desk duty for killing this guy.

Was it because he tried to run away from getting shot that they shot him more?

how come all these black kids are getting shot despite the fact that blacks only commit 70% of all crime in the US

wtf i hate the police now

>the fug you shoot at us

Was he really unarmed? Maybe threw his gun in a bush?

Blacks can't pass the background check or written test. Most of the black cops that are in CPD were hired before rigorous testing and 2 year college degrees were a requirement.

doubtful, even CNN is saying it was justified so I don't think we will get riots or dead cops over this one.

still, would be nice to have some happening.

Holy shit they were unloading on this negrump. Based police officers.

Noice

and the bush swallowed the gun and now it's gone

I saw black cop in this one

youtu.be/nJbttLHjUj8

Trump supporters in pig uniforms, how cute.

too bad it doesn't fit the agenda

>police are deliberately trying to incite a race war

nice

also "unarmed" right im sure.

Where's the body cam vid of the first cop who went Into the garden?

Niggers BTFO again.
This little faggot was a waste.
When they say "he wuz a gud boy, he dindu nuffin," what they're actually saying that his dumb ass knew better and did what he did anyway.
The only thing to mourn is the fact that he was doing stupid shit in the first place.
Quit acting like fucking monkeys and maybe you'll find yourselves in fewer situations like this, which would mean the police would stop expecting your dumb asses to try something stupid.

nice

Nice

ok so....

They shoot when he tries to run them over... but then when he gets out and runs away they DON'T shoot him. seems like the DE-escalated their use of force. something niggers are always talking about.

Not everyone can be talked off the ledge.