Just do whatever. It'll work out in the end

ITT: Sup Forums morals

>Foreigners are evil bastards that just want to steal all of your shit
The Angry Birds Movie

> You should abandon your family and destroy your brother because voices tell you to. Don't worry, the voice will make everyone right in the end.

>Sell your soul to be with a cute guy.

> Do whatever you want and then apologize until everybody praises your growth and forgets you're getting your own way

>Just do whatever. It'll work out in the end
>Don't worry, the voice will make everyone right in the end.

Always blame yourself for society's problems.

> Don't fall for the first guy you meet. Wait for the second one

lie, steal, manipulate those around you, and be an asshole to those who initially enabled you, then called you out, and you'll get the girl

I think it was stereotypes exist for a reason though perpetuating stereotypes only hurts us more

Nah, it would be:

> Social evils are caused by a conscious focused effort made by a person or neatly delimitable collective; the shared responsibility of Society at large for the lingering scars left on the social tissue as it grows and changes can be neatly compensated for by pinpointing and opposing this aforementioned villain/s. Also, since there *is* a villain, that makes you a hero!

>introduces American children to Taoism
I have no problem with that.

Also real life.

But we do.

>voices in your head can call meteors and part large bodies of water
Ok?

>You tried and you failed. The lesson is, never try.

>Disobey your parents and do what you want, they're probably secretly evil kidnappers anyway

You mean:
>The talented elite should be allowed to do whatever they want, and the lowly masses are just dragging them down with cries for morality

That and "governments are corrupt" make up all of human history.

There was prejudice in that world long before the Night Howler plot even popped up, and Judy didn't get rid of it. She just overcame her own prejudices and undid the temporary spike in anti-predator sentiment.

>it's not like in the movies

Moses didn't lile what happened. The moral is more:
>Do what God says or he'll kick your ass

Why hello there kid

>All of society's ills will be fixed once our dictator gets rid of this one race who is causing all the problems

I like that moral.

>White people are really to blame for all of black people's problems

>Implying preds weren't men and prey women

Nah, that's this one

Befriend people of all shapes and sizes, even if they have a real, actual biological urge to kill and eat you.

This is true though
This too

Pic related is how to live your life

Can someone get Antman in here to tell us what the fuck that says?

>The only way for people to like you is for them to see you get beaten up by your older brother
>No matter how inane or convoluted it is, your fandom will always eat up a happy ending

Go back to Sup Forums

>Do lots of shit for God then be denied paradise because you ask how you can wring water from a stone.

not gonna lie, ending was dumb, but not the worse thing they could've done. The first act built so much hype only to drop the rest of the way through.

>Just keep avoiding your problems. Eventually they'll get solved for you.

It's not really Sup Forums paranoia though. Look at current events. Europe lets a bunch of muslim refugees into their countries, Terror attacks start happening in Europe.
Sorry the truth doesn't suit your taste.

Despite alien chicks being hot as fuck you should shag and merry the shitty human bitch, even if your chemistry is nonexistent

don't forget the rape gangs of immigrants, or the child molesters raping little kids in public places, and the fact that these're made worse when the natives who defend themselves are punished for "Hate crimes" while the immigrants crimes are poorly pushed under the rug and/or ignored because "DEY DINDU NUFFIN!"

You do realize that none of the terror attacks were done by those refugees, right? I'm not saying that refugees are all well integrated, but to say that all refugees are bad is pretty racist.

Don't be a dick.
also, bonds with others are important.

Weird, I swear it was

>fuck the giant woman, cuck the smaller lesbian

I'm pretty sure it's

> Doesn't matter if your name is in the title, this is your ethnic girlfriend's show

The one time a childrens cartoon taught its audience something useful

WRONG, YOU CLASS A FUCKO

Whites were the predators, "minorities" were the prey.

>Just do whatever. It'll work out in the end
This is how I live, and life's great

Connie has had even less screentime than Sadie or Lars.

>Be cute and everything works out
Works out for 90% of women

It works

She's hiding garbage skin quality behind a soft focus.

>Show full of non-human women who all have great chemistry with the main guy

>Guy hooks up with human main girl no matter what, no matter if they have chemistry or not

EVERY FUCKING TIME. I'm going to go full r9k and blame the normies running the show thinking it'd be weird.

And 90% of this board would still fuck her, other women included. Because she's cute. Your point?

It's okay to have slutty feet.

>How dare MC doesn't have my fetish?
>what do you mean shipping isn't the most important aspect regarding a show?

more like
>You can be a horrible cunt to someone out of jealousy but they'll fall in love with you for no reason and absolve you of any wrongdoing so that's okay

>Foreigners
>The Angry Birds Movie
More like muslims, Also, they didn't just steal - they bombed a bunch of stuff too, so... true to real life

>seriously, fuck san francisco

>let your sibling get away with all of their actions, even if they're terrible, or else the world will end.

Pixar is run by libertarians so it makes sense they would put out propaganda about how the mentally disabled should just bumble their way through life with no state assistance and hopefully they won't hurt themselves or anyone else.

I'm pretty sure it's
>Never have sex with men. Their dicks will kill you.

>Your depression is due to the fact that you don't know how to handle or understand your own happiness and sadness, even when it's perfectly okay to be feeling more than one emotion at the same time.

>denied paradise
>referred to as God's intimate friend and servant
>light doesn't go from his eyes at death
>appears alongside Elijah at the Transfiguration

You Can't spell 'manslaughter' without 'laughter'.

>San Francisco is filled with hipsters, rad-feminist, high living costs and shitty pizza.
>In layman's term, San Francisco sucks yo.