Siobhan Sullivan

Con't again, info:
Siobhan M Sullivan

Assumed Mother: Cynthia C Sullivan
Assumed Father: Daniel S Sullivan

Current address appears to be Elmer, New Jersey 2010 Wayne Avenue, Haddon Heights, New Jersey

Works at Innovative Software Solutions Inc as a Client Service Representative (basically customer service, company's email is [email protected])

Twitter was taken down, not sure on any other social medias at the moment.

Not super important but college education: Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), English Language and Literature, General from Penn State University (2009-2013)

Other urls found in this thread:

publicrecords.onlinesearches.com/view/slid/5601
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/feminist-tinder-shames-everyday-sexism-6317798
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping for pursuit of top keks

ah good you are back! ok so here is the new prop search from NJ
From Tax District Info

That's him or her? I can't into Irish names.

Hm, that's weird, that was the address I got from Pipl, and it looked right, let me check it out again on Pipl.

Bump

Ok, so "Elmer, New Jersey" was part of a separate address, pardon me being stupid, I'm still learning how to do this stuff.

Ok so for sure, this is the real address
2010 Wayne Avenue, Haddon Heights, New Jersey

maybe she rents.

bumping in hope of karma orgasm

Remember guys, she has previous... No mercy!

>Ok so for sure, this is the real address
ya bro thats what i put in.

I don't know what we could do then, I've got 2 other NJ cities listed, but they don't list a full address,

Elmer, New Jersey
and Cherry Hill, New Jersey

employer email

[email protected]

How did the emailing her work go btw?

i'm going to say she does although...( i wish i would have save the other one... I am almost 100% the Fisher owned the same property as the ... 89 pine somthing street salem County property so this would mean we are going in the right direction) i think its correct for her

Her. Mad feminist sloot, got butthurt when guy hit her up for sexy time on tinder, tried going hero dox mode, Sup Forums + Sup Forums decided to return the favour for the lulz, including going after white knight that tried defending her.

Did you guys crossed references in those leaked dbs? Specially the Ashley Madison one.

Email sales and cc the company's clients. Noone gives a fuck about info & helpdesk emails.

I think cherry hill is a previous address

No response yet, the email looked pretty good, it's like 1500 in New Jersey right now, so I don't know when they'll read it.

Link to original thresd pls?

Pic unrelated but funny anyway

Found company's HR email:
[email protected]

Yep, we need this...

Cool. I didn't see that on their website for some reason.

But HR should be the best right?

You guys are SICK.

Her life is pretty much ruined now just for being a feminist. nice idiots. Fucking reporting this.

We need some email address from people who work at her company. I wanna search Ashley Madison...

How pathetic.

She hurt your feelings?

her life is ruined because she's a spiteful cunt looking for trouble

kys

u wat m8?

Just for being a feminist? Fuck out of here with that. She deserves this.

She doxxed someone and she's getting what she deserves.

What? Care to elaborate mr. fedora virgin?

>1 post by this ID

Fishing for (you)'s I see?

For going out of her way to humiliate men on the internet. This is not her first offence.

Original thread is long dead, this shit has been going on for a couple of hours, like 3.5 hours from memory, but I'm exhausted as fuck.

HR would be the best bet, for sure.

Fuck off Alex

There is a simple rule in life, that anyone who isn't a complete retard can understand :

Don't do to others what you don't want happening to you.

It's so simple, and yet SJWs, shitskins, feminazis and assorted leftist trash cannot abide by it.
This is natural selection at work, kiddo.

Make the bitch commit live sudoku, I hate girls like these. Either say fuck off and block or accept the booty call, don't fly off to ego praise and act like your gina' is most sacred thing in the world.

email sent

Yes :'( she ruined my life

There's your (you) have a good day

Nice work.

Announcing reports is against the rules

good man!
btw if you guys find a new address use this site for public info....

i need to get to work! publicrecords.onlinesearches.com/view/slid/5601

what i used to get info.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I sent it to all 3 just to be sure.

You glorious bastatrd! Good work. I solute you.

mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/feminist-tinder-shames-everyday-sexism-6317798

I put one of her usernames in to google images and this article came up.

Also make sure to mention that twitter suspended her for inciting hatred. That makes our case even stronger.

>don't fly off to ego praise

Yep, its this shit I hate the most, disgusting attention whoring. Destroy her.

Sup Forums thread 'coz mods

Bumping for tip-toppiest of keks

>1 post by this id

And Sup Forums still falls for this easy bait.

More evidence.

feminism is kind of political tho, a bit, so, I guess

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

What a shit fucking name I hate it

>all she did was doxing some guy
>doxing her seems a little harsh

I'm closing my Tinder account. I'm respectful to all the women I chat to, but who the fuck knows what innuendo they might choose to read into my words. I don't need my life fucking over.

Time for sleep for me. Coming up to zero dawn here, and tired as fuck.

Hope any info I gave helped. Keep up the good work you glorious bastards. Will search for more threads later on.

I love how this dumb cunt was on a power trip about her "sea of followers". Boohoo now they're all gone, how will she get her fill of attention seeking now?

What site is this?

You should do that anyway because it's a massive waste of time. Unless you look like a 9/10+ chad, women will just use you for the ego boost.

previous threads
keep this train going guys. no survivors

just read the girl first, dont start out full blast sending dick pics and start a normal conversation and you'll be fine

Give it a week or two and she'll be back on Twatter.

thank you based Jim, 39

I dont use Tinder, but isnt it basically a hookup app, and both parties has to Swipe left/right to communicate?

So this is some sort of entrapment.. Its underhanded as fuck.

Gj bby

yeah, all the women I matched behaved like attention whores. the only friendly ones were bots.
by the way, here's a useful Turing Test question: Was six afraid of seven because seven eight nine, or because seven was a registered six offender?

never sent a dick pic in my life, or any overtly sexual message. normal conversations never went anywhere. not for lack of effort though. i had some anti-degeneracy stuff on my profile: "no hook ups" and some Bible quotes... maybe that scared off all the sluts.

>work address

ISSI Corporate Headquarters

Innovative Software Solutions, Inc.
3000 South Lenola Road
Maple Shade, New Jersey 08052

>ISSI
ISIS
Case confirmed
ISIS is the liberal media

One day not on Sup Forums and you guys go crazy, Whats that about?

You're a moron.

She's closed her FB, so we've got her panicking. She must be hiding something!

>i had some anti-degeneracy stuff on my profile: "no hook ups" and some Bible quotes

probably irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, so don't sweat about it, keep being who you are bro (see here )

>but isnt it basically a hookup app
Yes. She's complaining about guys crudely asking for sex, on an app that was designed for that.

that's fucked..
though i might react similarly with a 10/10 and an obese 1/10 -- though I would never express it

god damn what happened, I was in the first thread when this all happened and left when i thought it died down. Now i come back and find out they found the alex white knights face and and the girls address, well done Sup Forums

jim seems like a fluff guy
whats the fluff about you fluffs?

>Siobhan

That sounds like a streetshitter name.

Men aren't nearly as rude about it. Also men's expectations of the opposite sex are a lot more grounded to reality. Also men aren't hypocrites about it attacking the person's character instead of admitting they're superficial.

Is this the place where she works?

As far as I'm concerned, there's not much more we need to do.

Pretty much all of her social media is down, and there's a chance she'll be fired now, fucking proud of us.

Yes.

Hello 4th Channel. My name is Jim, 39. You may know me from the popular social medium known as Twitter. You've probably heard of my stellar company, DSPolitical. Keep up the good work on destroying my female adversary, champs.

Jim
DSPolitical
CEO

Yessir