It's here

It's here

youtu.be/aIKnxw7K300

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/05/video-cops-shoot-teen-cal-and-scream-bitch-ass-motherfucker.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vctwdUnHzBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Nice

Nigger tried to run over a cop

BLM has nothing

So this is their plan to distract from the leaks about to come out

race baiting

There are youtube comments already commenting how he was "unarmed" and should have been treated differently.

Do they not understand vehicles can be used as deadly weapons?

is that it right at the beginning?

You drive like a fucking maniac and try to run over a cop of course they are going to empty a clip into your car

A black assault vehicle heading right for you is one thing. But as it's driving away with residential neighborhoods behind it? Don't get me wrong, I'm quite pleased with the outcome but those cops were retards.

What leaks? Honestly, I would like to know. Are they actually ones that can change the outcome this time?

He's still a threat to civilians if he's trying to ram through police officers.

>stolen vehicle
>sideswiping the cops
so he deserved it, how are BLM spinning it?

Look at all those glorious dubs. That's three posts in a row with dubs. I bet I'm the first to do that in Sup Forums history.

>driving away
Because he missed. It's got one fucking direction to go.

"I want everyone to know, Paul had goals"

What were his goals? Is being a social parasite a "goal"?

Are selling drugs and gang banging goals?

Is trying to run over police officers a goal?

Those cops placing the bucket was really cute

>niggers will defend this

SAVE BIG MONEY AT MENARDS

Police have to deal with the fact that hell be a danger if he gets away.

No shit, dumb ass. But now all those people in the surrounding homes are at the mercy of how well the bunch of officers can aim. I'm glad he's dead but those officers are fucking retarded. Zero regard for life just like that nigger in the car.

Who gives a shit. They won't even riot. BLM is tired at this point.

Lmfao

That is what the police training came to. Putting a fucking bucket down. Have those dumb mother fuckers ever heard of a boost? They taught us that in marine combat training as a basic way of maneuvering.

That's a very entertaining video.

Niggers will nig irregardless, this is just some pretext.

That's why they're in Sweden and the UK now?

This shit is being slid!

The only real winner from this video.

>Sup Forums has become a bunch of bootlickers

This board really has changed

It really has. We have to find a balance.

Cops>Niggers

I like the ingenuity of the police from whose POV the video is from. I probably wouldn't have thought of using the bucket to scale the gate

They did give an another cop a boost in the video

yeah fucking fat fucks that run out of breath really fast, hand have no uppder bodystrenght to climb over a door. kek. please some tell them to do pull ups or something. hey I can't do pull ups for shit, but i can fucking climb up a wall that's taller than me

have no upper body strength*

Retards spotted

What did the cops do wrong? We don't even see the shooting?

>cops
>in shape
rofl

It's the first 10 seconds.

STOP BREAKING THE LAW, ASSHOLE!

Why didn't they just shoot the car in the tire?

Good kill. Carry on.

bix nood

You gotta wonder why they'd release this video on a Friday. It's like they want a riot to happen.

because putting a bullet in his head is more fun breh

YES! i am so thrilled about these body cams!! high quality dindu disposal! best new toy the pigs have got for years!!!!

Good. By killing him, the cops protected the lives of innocents.

they were firing at the car and could easily have hit the cruiser behind it, poor situational awareness,not looking behind the target they were shooting at.

Where they shoot at the car that almost runs them over?

This is the video they were scared of releasing?

A guy tries to run over cops and they fill him full of lead?

wut?

If this was GTA that's 3 stars. Police start shooting at 2 this nigger should know better.

>trap a free traveller
>try to abduct him
>block the roads (ILLEGAL)
>shoot him for trying to avoid hitting your car
>stand in the road (ILLEGAL) to impede his movement
>he gets out, trying to run from his illegal abductors
>shoot him
>get away with murder

Look, I'm a conservative guy just like everyone else here but this is disgusting. The racist police is using illegal means to impede the freedoms of people of color to a huge degree. It's unjust and unfair and I cannot agree with it.

If you're a true conservative you cannot accept this as normal or moral in America. The people of color who call themselves Americans have every right to the freedom of movement and pursuit of happiness guaranteed to the by the constitution. If you're a true conservative you will understand what I mean.

This is why I'm so scared about Trump getting into office. He has shown time and time again he has no problem with racist police exceeding their legal abilities to abduct and imprison black bodies for no good reason. Since I am a true conservative I can say this proudly: Trump cannot get into office. I know you guys might be skeptical of Hillary Rodham Clinton, but she really is the best choice if we want to stop this madness. No matter what, we are all Americans, whether white or of color. We need to band together and root out the racism and institutional bigotry in America to make a better tomorrow, and we can only do that with Hillary. That's why I'm proud to say that I'm a conservative man, and I stand with her!

This is not a conservative board.
It is a revolutionary board in case you have not yet noticed.

You convinced me.
MAGA
#Trump2016

thank you. a voice of reason in the darkness

It's like talking to toddlers...
Let's see if I can explain this.

There is no such thing as the truth. There is only a story you tell. That story is created by a recursion: the output feeds the input.

When you say, "Stop breaking the law," you enter the recursion of the narrative by stopping the recursion and dividing sides into premises and a conclusion: i.e. the input which was the output, and the output which becomes the input of the new state of the recursion of the narrative.

You a priori cut the narrative into parts, or premises, that are then reinforced BY the conclusion you want to make.

The man was guilty of something or he wouldn't have run, therefore the police were justified in killing him to stop him from running.
Your conclusion: if he wasn't guilty, he wouldn't have run is CIRCULARLY DEFINED by the way you cut up and stopped the recursion of the narrative. In doing so you added information that was then justified by your conclusion.

(Cont)

(Cont)

Let’s look at another possibility. Blacks are being killed by cops for no reason whatsoever, and blacks are being incarcerated at an alarming rate. So if a cop tries to pull you over, your best bet is to run whether you have done something wrong or not.

Let’s look at this specific example.
1. The cops shot hundreds of times, wildly endangering the public, and after they put themselves in the dangerous position of leaving their cars which they say justified them shooting at the suspect.

2. After the suspect had left the car, and with no evidence of him having a weapon, they executed him by shooting him in the back.

There is no solution to this problem when people cannot distinguish the story that is the most useful to be believed. There is no hope for this country when idiot who cannot think make up narratives to comfort their feels.

Roll for mass chimpouts

You put a lot of work into this pasta that I'm pretty sure is fresh, so here's a (you)

>>stand in the road (ILLEGAL) to impede his movement
>>block the roads (ILLEGAL)
wtf why would this be illegal man

the only thing these guys did wrong was shooting around into nothingness
could have hit some kid standing there by accident

Nigger stole a car and tried to run over cops with it.

Yeah I just watched earlier while taking a dump. It was pretty boring. But I don't get what was wrong or right about it.

What I interpreted was this:

>nigger steals car
>gets pulled over
>officer responds to call for reinforcements
>pulls up, gets out and almost gets ran over by that asshole in the car
>officer (understandably) fires on the suspect
>chase ensues

At some point the nigger was killed? By who though? Honestly, the video didn't tell us a whole lot at all. I mean, the dude who fired shots clearly didn't hit him since he was able to get out and run.

BLM will defend this.

I have studied these for awhile.

This will get little BLM outrage. Very straight forward. Cops acted properly. Nothing for BLM to stand on as exessice force

Probability of dubs is 1 in 10 (0.1) so three dubs in a row is (0.1x0.1x0.1) or 0.001. That is one in a thousand, or the same probability of hitting quads on a single post.

It's illegal for citizens to impede on anothers freedom of movement.

However, this was an officer trying to stop a fleeing individual after having stolen a car.

Why would anyone side with this nigger?
>steal car
>sirens blazing
>drive away
>hit two cars, almost hitting an officer with your car
>nigger
>has backpack
>detroit

Where did they "execute" him?

>implying he didn't deserve it anyway
>nigger always deserves death.

>endanger peoples lives over what could have ended as a routine traffic stop

lol, no.

The only feelings here is the buzz you get making up bullshit, on why its okay to smash up the side of a police cruiser and nearly run over people.

After they got out of their car to justify murdering him.

Go back to the swamp. You are the only nigger here, redneck.

Body camera shows the cop shoot the guy in the back. That is why the cops are being held for murder.

This.

BTW, did you see how nice those houses were that they were running past? This was in a nice neighborhood. They likely saw the police pull up, and stayed inside. Not to mention, there wasn't even anyone on the street, and the officer fired down the street, not at any of the houses. He endangered less people than the nigger driving the car did.

Uh actually, no it didn't. Not the video they released, at least.

LIFEMORT

Google it.
The cops violated their own policy.

sooooo in other words, Thanks Obama!

>After they got out of their car to justify murdering him.

You flopped on your mental gymnastics there

You're absolutely full of shit. Killing blacks for fun isn't a thing with officers. Look at the fucking backlash from actual justified actions when taking down the dindus.

You think they wanted this to happen? You're part of the problem, m8.

I can't believe nobody tried to shock and awe that fence open. Those cops are a joke.

Probably not at the forefront of their mind at the time

Okay, cause that's not what the video shows or the forensics on the scene. But go ahead and make up your own facts if it makes you feel better.

BLM is just mind boggilingly stupid.

There are a LOT of people in this country who have contempt for the police. But instead of scrutinizing and selecting cases to play off that distrust and contempt they stand up for every 3 time convicted felon who gets shot trying to attack the police.

what fence? what are you watching?

Okay toddler... You have to read the article from the reporter, not just look at the pretty cherry picked pictures, most of which have not been released. Which you would have known if you read the article (see above).

Probably a silly thing to do, but it's not an example of police brutality here

As soon as you try and kill someone, they're paid for in regards to morality

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/05/video-cops-shoot-teen-cal-and-scream-bitch-ass-motherfucker.html

>fled in a stolen Jaguar, then ran on foot through backyards in the area of 75th and Merrill in the city’s South Shore neighborhood
>O’Neal, who had rammed a Chicago police squad car

I WILL PAY $20 A MONTH TO WATCH BODYCAMS LIKE THIS AROUND THE COUNTRY

HOLY FUCK TAKE MY MONEY THAT SHIT WAS AWESOME

>mfw the nig tries to run over the cop and they open fire

Se llama ironia. Tiene ironia aja en Espana?

The press won't cover stuff on weekends as well, but that's all a Friday newsdump does. The dindus will be out in force regardless.

>that's not what the video shows

What are you fucking talking about? Did you watch the goddamn video? There's LITERALLY NO RECORDED EVIDENCE TO FIT YOUR NARRATIVE. None.

>forensics
what forensics? Where? You're pulling this out of your ass.

Point me to the point in the video where they show the execution taking place. As far as I'm concerned he was either shot while driving away, got out, ran and then passed out and bled to death while they cuffed him.

Go suck some more BLM dick, you thug loving cunt.

if my current brain was inside a black man's body, my life would most likely not be any different. i wake up every day and live my life without even thinking about committing a crime. it's not difficult.

however, niggers seem to always be compelled to commit crimes, because their brains don't understand the concepts of cause and effect, consequences, empathy, respect for life, etc.

any time one of these niggers is shot dead by cops is a win for peaceful and freedom-loving, law abiding citizens.

you had the choice to not steal a car - you failed.
you had the choice to not drive recklessly towards a bunch of cops - you failed.

better this nigger died then live and eventually kill an innocent person somewhere down the line

stolen car, good riddance....

There's no article linked in the op faggot.

Keep trying, I'm sure you'll be "murdered" by the police soon as well.

than*

no, just the hatred of niggers showing

This isn't even an overall bad shoot, other than perhaps sending rounds down the street and endangering others

Hype over nothing with this one

Se llama sarcasmo, inutil.

The only problem is your undeniable belief in your master. You cannot question authority because your entire self picture is one of sucking cock.

You were just shown a video of cops shooting a car they could have easily blocked with theirs, then getting out of their car to shoot 1 gram bullets at a 3000 lb car expecting it to stop.

What about that scenario makes you think that the cops are the ones who are not to be questioned?

You have drank from the poison well, and since you are here, you are probably a Trump supporter or at least a conservatard and nothing about the cognitive dissonance affects you because your brains is completely fucked.

sss all I'm sayin'

No way anyone takes you seriously if you can't get your own mind in an order that reflects the world you are in.

>1. The cops shot hundreds of times, wildly endangering the public
I'm sure a stupid nigger with his foot on the gas and a gun wasn't endangering to anybody.

thats it? is that all it is? they made a big deal about it and this is all it is... who gives a fuck

a car drives buy you hear shots (the cops defend themselves by shooting). it all happens very fast. hard to tell if any one in the car fired or if it was all 2 cops shooting and the vid doesnt show the approach so the cops story is plausible

they didnt shoot him on the ground and thats it boring as hell

youtube.com/watch?v=vctwdUnHzBc

dispatch says where the suspect is heading and that shots have been fired implying they are dangerous

"He dindu NUFFIN"

he dindu nuffin he a good boy he did good at church he wuz gettin his life together fuck the police and fuck white people they rayciss

I love it when niggers post on Sup Forums.

haha the guy jokes about getting 30 day suspension, and one of them jumps on a dead man's back. They're fucked.