Stormfags are the scum of the Earth.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9EhjyU3JU
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

something something Clinton plant

This.
I wonder how much Shillary pays this guy.
He can't not know how is name is ultra toxic.

We need this nigga in the senate

I wonder who's behind these posts.

This is why people hate Duke: youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9EhjyU3JU

btw kikes and/or kikelovers how did it feel when you seen that Duke had raised more money than both Obama and Clinton did for their senate races?

>stormfag
>leaf

Don't know which is worse

Racists are still people and deserve the same chance at exercising their rights to run for public office as anyone else.

I'm not even white, and I don't have an issue at all with this. Let him run. This is why we have checks, balances, and elections.

Stormfag because we point the finger in the right direction? I know you kikes want everyone to focus on the muslims but we don't all play by your rules.

>(((NPR))) granting Duke an interview so easily in their top show

They know exactly what they doing.

M8 you can't win an election if you reveal your power level. I honestly believe this guy is controlled opposition to make Trump and his party look bad. He even denied the claims how that image of Shillary with that red star wasn't 'anti-Jew'.

wtf i love david duke now

FUCKING FBI / CIA PLANT.

FUCK THIS INBRED FAGGOT.

Duke has the 4th most popular independent radio broadcast in the country.

I love how you can't get elected dog catcher in the USA without pledging allegiance to Israel. You can't criticize the people that are virtually the sole group pushing degeneracy on the European races. Fuck you America cowardly scumbags. Duke is the ONE MAN that will call out the Jew and you two bit hacks can't even muster the courage to support him. Fuck you. Go gas yourself your Jewish ruling class has seen that you'll be bred out of existence within a few generations regardless.

>trying to redpill ME about jews

I'm woke af mayne.

Confirmed.

He has the blood of expert Jew-Removers.

No you're a two bit hack sabotaging the one man who is willing to take the flak to wake up the masses. If you're not a Jew you're worse than one for enabling them. You're lucky I can't knock you the fuck out through the internet.

David Duke is either controlled opposition

or

so power hungry that he wants to try to ride the trumptrain to success even if it means crashing it

either way he should promptly fuck off

>Duke paid by Dems to support Trump
>Trump names 13 Jews to his economic advisory committee.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. How does that Jew dick taste El Duke?

Why is it toxic? Because of kike media?

see & you fucking coward

What has Trump promised? A border? Every other country has a fucking border. A ban on Muslims? He backtracked from that a few days after saying it yet you useful idiots still believe it. This man is the only American with the courage to point the finger in the right direction.

Shut the fuck up leaf

few boards are as anti-jew as this one. but kike-gassers dont win elections, normies do. And duke will alienate normies and give credit to the baseless "Trump is a racist" meme

he needs to fuck off. I dont give 2 shits about his senate run but he needs to stfu about any kind of Trump association

Spread the word on the Central Bank Money Printing Scam to anyone who will listen. That scam enslaves all workers of all colors.

Duke is only so hated because the Central Banking Elite are worried about Whites grouping up and becoming exclusive. In theory, Blacks or Hispanics could also become exclusive and cause trouble for the bank too.

Slave Master style (((whites))) are the most powerful group in America and Europe. They need to exploit recent non white immigrants to make big profits.

He should fought the Jews by running for senator before this election, not now.

Yes and the normies.

DONALD

WILL YOU DISAVOW DAVID DUKE?

You just love Jewish cock. You love the wars for Israel. You love that your Jewish ruling class wants all your white boys turned into emasculated transexual faggots with interracial partners.

I expected nothing less from a 61% white nigger president country. Fucking cowards. Fuck you. You and the Jewish ruling class you love so much is the greatest threat to the European races, arguably the greatest threat we've faced in our lifetime. You're going to throw him under the bus and sabotage his campaign for what? So you can have your borders protected like every other nation? Cowards.

At this point he's got a better shot at becoming President than Trump.

#Duke2020

I love David Duke

:)

Relevant Links:

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

>Youtube Account:
youtube.com/user/drdduke