WTF is wrong white white people

>between 1980 and 2008, the rate of interracial marriage between blacks and whites increased rapidly, even outpacing marriage between whites and other ethnic groups, including Asians, Hispanics and American Indians.
Hispanic guy here, what the hell is wrong with white people being unable to keep their women from coal burning like this. Seriously whites are the ones most affected by this problem. Hispanic and Asian female coal burning is relatively under control but with whites its through the roof you white boys are total cucks.

healthland.time.com/2011/09/19/study-blacks-and-whites-are-marrying-more-in-the-u-s/

Are we using the USA census of 'non hispanic white' which includes not only Europeans but Jews, Arabs, Persians, Berbers, Turks, and North Indians in that 61% number?

Good goy

Wtf i love black women now

No this was not based on census data. Census data is a bit unreliable for racial identification

Most people don't.

I guess when people realize that since the world cant catch up with white people, it's better to just make everyone shitty brown person.

>study

Hispanic is not a fucking race you retard

It's Riley's fault

>the rate of interracial couples are increasing rapidly!

>doesn't show any numbers

ok schlomo

I know but still, people who identify as Hispanic are not having their women coal burning at the level you butthurt white boys do

the link is right there dumbfuck

They don't show any numbers they just state percentages.

Hispanic is not a single race of brown people

it's an ethnicity of spanish blood

The last generation of whites were raised to be total faggots. When I look back on my time in school, the shows I watched, and the "lessons" I was taught its clear that the last generation of parents utterly failed the United States,
Punish boys for defending themselves from bullies
>Punish boys for acts of masculinity
>encourage boys to act like women
>fucking disney movies teaching moral values instead of reality
Its a god damn nightmare.
Meanwhile minorities aren't being subject to domestication. Hopefully this shit will wear off soon.

Bump

That's true

This is a class thing.

The only white women "marrying" blacks are gutter rats themselves. Look at any socioeconomic recipient beyond welfare queen and it's pretty much non existent.

>84256529
MURIKA'H -- YES!

AMERIKEKS

It's not a race at all.

Who the fuck shake or hold hands like that?

The study says highly educated whites and blacks racemix. I believe it. I know a few white girls dating blacks that are educated from rich town. They either like the rush or they are huge sjw feminist faggots.

Most of the time they don't even choose attractive black men. Literally white women are just trash on average.

This is pretty accurate

You fags need to start shitting on white women just as hard as you do niggers.
Seriously, see a white bitch, call her a slut, a whore, a whatever.
Her nog boyfriend isn't going to do shit because he knows yous woke af.

>rich
truly the best way to make problems go away

>black women least desired demographic
>black men do poorly on dating websites
Hmmm.... My neurons

I luv purple pussy

Damn, Asian women really want the BWC

I don't know, i'm not a psychologist. There is something wrong with white womyn thinking they can save the world and plus they have been indoctrinated by insidious modern culture to want to burn coal and try new things, like flicking your besties' bean.

White womyn has got to be the most malleable gender/race combination out there and of course limp dick blacks will more than happily fuck anything, even better when it's a white womyn.

It's only the poor and stupid (liberal) who do this. I haven't seen a well-educated and attractive female with a black man here in Texas.

>Her nog boyfriend isn't going to do shit because he knows yous woke af.
Absolutely nogs only understand aggressiveness and force

Smart enough to go for the best genes

they are probably counting mulattos, arabs, and "white hispanics" as white in this statistic so it doesn't really prove anything