How often do you eat America's national cuisine?

How often do you eat America's national cuisine?

Other urls found in this thread:

aladdin.restaurant/whats-the-difference-between-gyros-shawarma-doner-kebab/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw russian McDonald's is better than american McDonald's

Once per month

2-3 times a week. I am a burger in spirit.

more like a burger in body

How much does the big mac cost in dollars?

I can't remember the last time I ate mcdonalds desu

That's pretty shameful m8. And I thought you were America's #1 ally...

I've been told that american mcdonalds is a lot worse that ours, is that true?

I never eat McDonalds, we don't have one anywhere near me. I have burgers a couple times a month though.

Wouldn't be surprised if mcdonalds in the US was significantly worse internationally, they have less regulations in the fast food industry than most

That's true, comrad. And I don't know why.

I don't know, I only eat Double Cheeseburger. 3 at a time. If you are buying any other burger at MacDonald's you are wasting your money.

Never. Because I'm not a lard chugging masochist.

Never
I have never even been inside a McDonalds joint.

I've heard this is true for KFC as well

probably because they buy frankenstein tier factory meat
countries with better meat sources (all of them) will naturally have better fast food

>hamburger
>american

>chips/fries
>american

do you guys have those $2 double cheeseburgers as well those are god tier value

It's true in almost every case, mainly due to your low health standards for meat (but that's also why yours is so much cheaper than just about everywhere else too)

When I drove to Texas from Ontario (I'm afraid of flying) I stopped for fast food a few times and your McDonalds and Taco Bell made me want to vomit my fucking guts out, it tasted so fucking bad.

I liked Sonics though, we don't have that here.

> English
> american
Our KFC is bad. If your worse, then your sell shit there in packages.

a few times a year

A double cheeseburger is 25 NOK which is 4 AUD. It's pretty good value for us.

Are you me?

I also hate flying, don't like yank Taco Bell or McDonalds, distrust America's health standards, and wish we had Sonic.

>our KFC is bad
Said no one ever. Where the heck do you live?

I eat at McDonalds maybe ~3 times a year

Been like 20 years since the last visit. I don't want to support the cultural imperialism.

Why is it so hard for r*ddit to leave their spacing at home?

Maybe 2-3 times a year

Moscow. I was in this shithole one time, and doesn't want to return.

Did you just took some """"burger"""" or """"""""twister""""""" or some other abomination instead of just any other chicken piece? Because their chicken is unironically better than the ones you can buy in shop/market

Sometimes when Mac is near and I want to have a fast nosh.

I haven't eaten fast food in probably a year and even then was only because my ex was craving food at 1am after we went out. Before that was probably 3 or 4 years without fast food.

It's just gross. How can anybody enjoy that slop?

I eat burgers at 3 wowows per secods.

>the mutt national cuisine staple is a modification of a brit meal with a side of french dish

McDonald's is the best restaurant in the world.

maybe once every few months

Three times a week

Agreed.
You must be sphere, aren't you?

Of course, like a true american

I love Joey!

burgers are German, idiot

Only when necessary, like when I'm late for work and have had no brekkie

Isn't that hypocrite coming from an Argentine?

Great, now you're copying THREE cultures

2-3 times a week, but i prefer burger king

most Americans are German so it makes sense they would bring their food with them.

French fries are the rate limiting food desu

cannot have more than once every 1.5 weeks without feeling sick just thinking about them

Haven't eaten burgers in over 10 years I think, falafel is always my first fast food choice
>inb4 mohamed
It's good though

My uncle (American) literally eats McDonalds for every meal.

He just had surgery where he removed massive amounts of gunk buildup in his stomach...

Probably can't afford it

They have gyros, they don't need this shitty american restaurant.

>falafel
fucking vegetarian mohammed, eat kebab you dog, Falafel is shit.

Last time I ate in McDonald's was at the age of 10, at a friend's party in Athens. That was in 1998.

Other than sauce what's the difference between a gyro and döner kebab?

No u

He is right, you know.

I’m going to go Mcdonald AMA

how much do you weigh

Like 6 months ago, Dutch fast food is much better and cheaper.

why don't you eat something good instead?

I still prefer the taste of falafel over kebab though

What are you going to order?

being 1/64 german doesnt make you german

Seriuously, i don't need to explain to you that those places' ingredient are shit both for the health and in their taste, kebab is meat, shit's going to taste great no matter what. Falafel is fucking veggies, don't pay so much for shitty veggies.

I’m 170, 67kg. Recently I’m gaining more weight because of eating a junk food
Cuz i like hamburger

Two McDoubles is unironically the best dinner out there.

Do they serve poop wine in Korean McDonalds? Do they have a kimchi burger?

What a silly thing to say

aladdin.restaurant/whats-the-difference-between-gyros-shawarma-doner-kebab/

I haven’t decided yet.. Could u recommend??

>5'6"
L O N D O N

I’m 5”7 still a manlet tho

Thank you based Aladdin. (Schawarma is best and if you disagree you will forever be a swedish cuck who feeds on falafel)

why do you still use this terrible system? it's 21 century, wake up already.

What tastes great and what doesnt depends on the individuals taste though so I dont really understand what youre trying to say here. And a falafel roll is like 15-20sek here, less than a cup of coffee, so I am not "paying much" either

I don't know how McDonald is in US but in Poland quality is fucking superb. And on top of that we get cool sesonal items like Kanapka Drawala (Lumberjack's sandwich).

I heard that McDonland in US doesn't have sesonal items, is this true? why?
I heard that McDonland in Asia is fucking amazing becasue of the interesting sandwiches that aren't aviable anywhere else.

No

>less than a cup of coffee
oh, that changes it, here in italy it costs 3,50- 4 euros, which is as much as a kebab. Yes what tastes great is subjective, my point is that if you like veggies you can get incredibly better for 3,50. Kebab man veggies are objectively bad. But for that little i guess it's nto that retarded a choice.

Sandwich?? We don’t have it

meant to say burgers

Since I fucking love french fries I cook it several times during a week. But I guess OP was asking how often we eat in McDonald's or Burger King. A few times a month then, I don't leave my home often, so... If they had some sort of courier delivery I'd definitely eat fast food more.

>3,50- 4 euros
I'm somewhat jelly, here it's at least 4€ for a medium and up to 5€ for a jumbo or Dürüm.

metric is better for scientific usage but imperial is better for everyday usage

most human heights start with either 5 or 6 feet, so after that it's just the inches you worry about. 6'0" is also a good cutoff point for separating adults from manlets.

as opposed to ranging between 152cm and 211cm

same with temperature. most temperatures humans experience on a daily basis are between 32F and 100F. Compared to 0C and 38C, it gives you a bit more precision.

>Compared to 0C and 38C, it gives you a bit more precision.
How many degrees of "freezing to death" or "the sun hates me" do you want

McDonalds & Co? - never

Burger? - maybe 1-2x a monthe on average

Yes ofc I can do better, getting fast food is always a compromise at this price that's why I don't eat that stuff on a daily basis. And I know their ingredients and quality control are shit and they probably jerk off into it aswell, sometimes I get stomach pains but it's thankfully quite rare.
Prices vary massively depending on city here, in some places you get massive rolls at like three times the price I mentioned but I live in Malmö now which is mohamed central and has a ton of really really cheap places, probably because they get a lot more customers here.

Interesting, thank you

The story here is that Turks brought döner kebab to Berlin after the 2nd world war, Greeks quickly adopted it but added tzatziki sauce, in the 1960s a Greek family moved to Atlantic Canada and opened a pizza restaraunt that also served Greek döner kebab, it was unpopular so they altered the recipe to suit the Canadian palate, beef was exclusively used instead of lamb and a sauce was created out of ingredients that the Greek family believed Canadians loved since they were so common in Canadian homes, sugar, vinegar, and canned milk (later garlic would usually be added), the name was changed from döner kebab to the Anglo phonetic pronunciation of döner which is donair and the word kebab was dropped. It was a huge success and now donairs are wildly popular in the Canadian Maritimes and are spreading to Québec, Ontario, and New York.

>kebab is meat

That's why Fahrenheit is better. The range from 0F to 100F is normal human conditions (if a bit on the cold side).

The range from 0C to 100C is freezing to boiling alive.

In reality they are both arbitrary since some dudes just randomly picked which mixture of water to use as a baseline.

I had a burger, fries, coke, and a Sundae yesterday

Don't be jelly, as far as i know you get much more shekel per month there don't you?

it's not that difficult really
0-15 is cold
16-25 is average
26-35 is hot
36+ is kill me now

U.S. and Canadian McDonalds have regional items and in Maine they have the McLobster available seasonally but they don't call it a McLobster. Atlantic Canada has the McLobster year-round.

I'd say of all the Greek dishes, tzatziki is the easiest to make.

Some FAGE yogurt, olive oil, cucumber, garlic and you have a Mediterranean dish with a little preparation.

>more shekel
I'm NEET, my friend.

>I live in Malmö
Sorry man.

I didn't say it was difficult, just that Fahrenheit is better.
0-40 is cold
40-60 is cool
60-80 is average
80-90 is warm
90-100 is hot
100+ is kill me now

It lets you do a bit more accuracy without doing decimals. In your example you don't have cool/warm, for example.

>same with temperature. most temperatures humans experience on a daily basis are between 32F and 100F. Compared to 0C and 38C, it gives you a bit more precision.

Wrong. Throughout a year temperatures vary from -30 to +30. I don't know where I got your figures.
The same goes for the rest of your post. Metric system is pretty handy in terms of everyday use (especially for cooking, it's universal and more simple than your retarded spoons and cups lol) Add to it the fact that it's easy to remember (1m is 100cm, 1kg is 100g etc).

How does it compare to a regular lobster roll? I imagine it's terrible, but then again I'm also a New Englandfag so we get great lobstah

I love americans coping with their shitty Fahrenheit. So what if 0-100 goes from boiling to freezing? Do you have something compelling you to use a scale from 0 to 100?
Fahrheneit is way too granular, nobody can tell the difference from say 19 to 20 Celsius, there is absolutely no reason to use an even more granular scale.
Ultimately there is absolutely no difference between the two, except that American is shit for scientific purposes.

>1kg is 100g