You're on an imageboard dedicated to anime and Japanese culture. What's keeping you from visiting here?

You're on an imageboard dedicated to anime and Japanese culture. What's keeping you from visiting here?

Money.

If your television and this board is any indication, you're socially retarded and incredibly racist people.

I don't speak your language and I lack the necessary funds for travel.

Korean come to Japan, if even they hate Japan and Japanese so much.
Why?
I can never understand them. :3

The ocean.

might come someday to try the food
anime doesn't do much for me anymore though, grew out of it

True. Black people may not be getting the same treatment as Whites here.

Japan is very expensive. That's the only real reason for anyone who likea to travel.

Koreans secretly love Japan. That's undeniable.

Because Japan is a terrible place with only meme culture and no historical significance where people can't speak a word of English to save their life and there are ugly chinese cartoon signs with pink letters everywhere.

How do the Japs feel about Hispanics?

I can't think Japanese are loved by Korean. :(
What you say is completely wrong.

Hello isac! :3

mainly the women who constantly have nose in a smartphone, posting instagram or facebook shits love visiting your country, for some sort of showing off themselves i guess
you know, take a picture of sushi, post
#Osaka #foodstagram #love #me
then go to Starbucks, take picture, post again.

It's expensive.

Lack of money. Jewpanese are greedy and live in a fucking island far away.

Because you have slant eyes and all look the same. It's a giant Hivemind country.

Actually, it's because I can't afford it.

hello

>korea 21.2%
>chinese 26.5%

nooooooooo

( ̄ 3 ̄)/

I don't know why LCCs between Europe and Japan are non-existent.

I dunno maybe because your compatriots are racist cunts? Don't get me wrong I like anime as the next guy, but it isn't enough. If I had money I'd rather visited UK or NZ/AU.

a cute
A CUTE

I don't have any friends who can go there with me.

My life is dedicated to prevent samurai menace so Im here to keep an eye on the enemy and jap agents

lack of money and too much autism

But I did visit in 2014.
It was great fun!