What goes on here? What are the politics of Serbia like?

What goes on here? What are the politics of Serbia like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VAlIdBd1q0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill muzzies thats about it

Send help.
We have started selling or military without telling the general population really why.
Our politicians own the media so they can get away with it and other stuff i can't remember right now.

They just remove kebab all day.

Invest all resources in new tractors.

We are not removing them but at least they all look afraid... well everybody looks scared when they see me.
Literally every time i bump in to someone or hit them by mistake the second they turn around they stop and look at me for a second then quickly walk away saying sorry really fast.

Selling your military?

youtube.com/watch?v=VAlIdBd1q0Q

Guns,ammo,tanks,rockets,helicopters, EVERYTHING we even have less soldiers.

We don't have military, i don't know what is he talking about.

I hope you're selling guns to the US market, because I know I want more Zastava stuff.

We don't know to who we are selling it to but all i know is that we are selling it for weight.

>EVERYTHING

I've just read that you'll be receiving Russian stuff, including BUK. Which would be OK if you weren't being forced into NATO which means those will be useless.

Serbia will never join NATO.

3 WAY WAR WHEN?
ALBOS WITH KOSOVO VS SERBIA MONTENIGGER VS SLOVENIA CROATIA AND THE ETHNICITIES IN BOSNA

Yes Russia warned us about that and we are joining it well not really but its like joining them and its all thanks to our politicians.

Also to answer OPs question, Serbia's foreign policy is to felate the West as much as possible. Shame really.

Read above.

Don't worry our "army" can't fill a large stadium

>bottled albanian cum

Evo ti (You) kad ti niko neda.

There are no politics, they're puppets to the west

Media shilling for Clinton because "Trump may be unreliable in his policies towards us".

All politicians should be crucified and the people enslaved and uplifted

Serbia should remove their politicians.