Does Sup Forums have an official discord server?

does Sup Forums have an official discord server?
If not, can we make one?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cH7EA
downloadmoreram.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Do it. Make one pls

What is Discord?

it's like if teamspeak and skype had a kid, but the kid isn't a pile of shit like its parents are

howling at the moon

Here you go
discord.gg/cH7EA

no
no

quit being faggots. this isn't /vg/.

Do you have any better ways to talk about our favorite hobby in websocket form?

The only way I can comprehend you wanting to talk to the drooling retards that inhabit this board these days is by assuming you are one of them.

I swear this fucking app is just malicious and people are getting paid to spread it.

good goy. keep using skype and teamspeak, they are wayyy better

Nah, they're shit. Discord works really well, though.

I'm just hesitant to adopt anything that sprouts up and spreads this quickly.

>Discord works really well, though.

It REALLY fucking doesn't, though. Shit's a goddamn memory hog.

What does anyone even talk about?

Can we talk about Steven Universe?

Who am I going to talk to? SU shippers? Homestuck trash? Zootopia furfags? Dumbest fucking idea I've ever seen on this board

Basically, it turns into a giant circlejerk completely unrelated to the board subject matter within approximately ten hours, and stays that way until drama causes it to splinter.

>I'm just hesitant to adopt anything that sprouts up and spreads this quickly.
I've only started using it because I'm tired of skype being shit and there aren't any other good alternatives for group chats that are primarily text-based
(teamspeak and the like are more voice-based)

>tfw terminal shyness keeping you from getting on mic lead to falling away from friends because all the chats became so voice based

No, you see discord is for actual communities, not fake ones like what you see on Sup Forums

I don't have that problem, I just find Discord to actually be worse than Skype and shilled so fucking heavily that I assume something's up.

downloadmoreram.com/

But really, it uses as much as it should for what it does. If you're having trouble running it then maybe you should upgrade

Why not make channels? One for every show currently running, and a few canceled but still really popular ones. Discord lets you do that.

Except Skype runs perfectly if my friends and I migrate channels once every few months. Discord uses more memory right from the get-go and is filled with fucking bloat.

But be a good goy and shill it some more, why don't you.

Then you'd just have a bunch of different circlejerks unrelated to the subject matter.

this

>already ded
Nice