WE

WUZ

WOLOLOLO

> Using le kikebook, get out normie reeeeeeee

Your autism is showing Pavlos.

But seriously, why do you use it?

>using Facebook

>facebook
Kill yourself you cancerous piece of trash.

>willingly giving big brother information

It's how 99% of our generation set up parties and events, how do you avoid using it? It's also convenient for trading magic cards

Now that's edgey

>interfacing with the digital jew

>parties
youhavetogoback.wav

Facebook is for jerking it to your cousin's bikini pics. That's it.

wtf i love #black """""""people""""""" now

>>>/reddit/
>>>/9gag/
>>>/kikebook/

>Dindutubby

>how do you avoid using it?

Well I meet people through mutual friends, make more friends and meet more people. I get ttheir cell #s Then I have sex with about 30% of them.

actually, they used the moral sense of people oppressing them in the civil rights movement since it was based on Christianity...they called them out for their supposed morality by using their own book against them.

Non-autistic user here with no Cuckbook. I got rid of that shit years ago because no one shared anything that didn't make me MAD. Real mad. Got real tired of seeing how shitty all the people I knew in life were. Got real tired of seeing what they liked and thought. Pissed me right off.

Anyway, if those close to me in life can't extend an invitation to a gathering or event in a medium that isn't Facebook, they're not that close to me and I don't need them. Getting rid of Facebook was the best thing I ever did to solidify real friendships and remove unnecessary baggage from life. I talk to like 5 friends, my gf, and my family now. I prefer it this way.

Facebook is the most terminal form of cancer

>Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.
>Martin Luther King, Jr

"just an appeal to morality"

Is pokemon the new minions?

How did we let this happen

It's Pokemon GO's fault.

>I'm a man
>But oh boy aren't I happy I don't have a penis
>btw I'll throw shit that never happens as a fact even though I don't know anything, I'll call it TRANSPLAINING

Yeah, do you remember when niggers thought a war to end slavery? Oh, wait, no, that was white people.

keks were had, she blocked me the next day

I use facebook to keep contact with my relatives, senpailama.

nuff said, i don't follow meme pages or anything related

>non-autistic

>"because no one shared anything that didn't make me MAD"

I understand somewhat, I only have the problem with family members since all of them are liberal. Some more than others virtual signal like crazy.

India proves you wrong.

I dunno, I guess nignogs got out of slavery this way. Then again it wasn't anything they did themselves, white knights just freed them without any input from the nogs themselves

Pikachu is mostly right but not exactly

What about the British empire ending the slave trade because of internal debate?