youtube.com/watch?v=yBt85z5dFiQ
previewsworld.com/Catalog/JUN160503
youtube.com/watch?v=ghSuER5Sgh0
youtube.com/watch?v=cF3YB0k6D3E
youtube.com/watch?v=oHPtXOCp_-M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sQUlQnvU5s0
youtube.com/watch?v=6dTWc7xnA0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That game sucked. Just because all the previous Wolverine games were shit, it didn't mean WR was good.

The only good Wolverine game is Origins.

Fuck you.

PK: Out of the Shadows
youtube.com/watch?v=yBt85z5dFiQ

It's not amazing, but it's a playable, if short, TPS. I just think it's really surprising that this was released in North America, considering that Paperinik wasn't (still isn't) known in the US.

Buy Duck Avenger when it comes out in August, guys.
previewsworld.com/Catalog/JUN160503

>mfw almost no one knows that this game is Sup Forums related

Video game>>>>>comic

I love that game, I used to watch my aunts playing it when I was very young, I will never forget those screams .

youtube.com/watch?v=ghSuER5Sgh0

tfw that was Mark Hamill voicing Wolverine

youtube.com/watch?v=cF3YB0k6D3E

Both WR and Origins were great

Are there any ways to play these older games without buying an old system or being some kind of tech genius who knows who to jury-rig the current systems.?

well it was on PC.

Or use an emulator.

Supposedly a lot of people play it, but I rarely hear it talked about.

Marvel Puzzle Quest.

Fun match game with light RPG and Strategy elements. Not a hugely robust character selection, but all your heavy hitters are there with multiple skins. Think maybe 30 characters in all with 2-3 skins each usually.

Playing X-Men Legends 1 on GC at the moment. It's actually quite good although I do hate how it's one of those games where you can't go backwards, you just keep moving forwards till the game ends. Quite counterintuitive in a Diablo-like game.

>Download PCSX2
>Google for "[game name] PS2 ISO"
>For PS1 it's ePSXe
>For GC and Wii it's Dolphin
>also check if they had a PC version and if it was utter shit or not

Is that infamous shit X-Men game really as bad as people say? The one where you pick one of three OC characters at the start?

>X-Men Destiny

Yep.

in XML2 you can backtrack

Speaking of, are there any more Diablo like Sup Forums games similar to XML or MUA? I fucking love them with a fiery passion

There's the F2P Marvel Heroes. Almost every character is free but only up to level 10 ("almost" because newer ones stay purchase-only for a bit before being free). You get uncommon but not ridiculously rare drops that you save up to buy characters and can even get outright instant free character drops. Events also give out free character tokens.

It's not F2P in the usual way of limiting you with an energy meter or anything, it's just in terms of uncapping characters' max level. It's made by one of the guys that made Diablo. It's more Diablo-like than XML or MUA, as well. More complex skill trees and a greater focus on item drops rather than simply clearing levels.

The game is trash though

I have no idea who 50% of those characters are.

Fuck you.

This. XML2 is my favorite superhero game, did a lot of builds. [Iceman melee was best Iceman]

Deadpool was OP

You can solo both XML2 AND MUA with him alone.

Made up characters called the Imperfects, they're pretty much ripoffs of existing Marvel Characters.
The multiplayer is kinda fun, but is mostly Rage and projectile spam, the story is a mess though.

>Made up characters called the Imperfects, they're pretty much ripoffs of existing Marvel Characters.
Hazmats cool though.

I'd play a game/read a comic about him.

Him and Brigade are easily the most interesting and unique of them.

>Video game>>>>>comic
Fuck. You.

It's shovelware but it's fun shovelware that's a love letter to GR history.

Thank you for your service, Loyal Disney© Shill™! The appropiate ammount of shekels have been deposited into your account! Ha-haw!

>ePSXe

>Unlocking Blade for the first time
>MFW

youtube.com/watch?v=oHPtXOCp_-M

Does this count as obscure now?

Dat Spiderman cameo.

I still play it fairly regularly on XBOX one.. After droppin it on ps3 a few years bac

the DS Transformers games were great.

Is this worth playing if I don't pay for anything?

>empty cities with ugly fog
>creepy environment sounds
>shit gameplay
Nope.

Okayish not-dmc

Nigga you're expecting too much from an open world on a DS' hardware. Before GTAChinatownwars existed this was the best city roam game you can buy in that time. Plus scan all the vehicles and a ton of good missions for the Con side.

Mmm.. Depends on how into Sup Forums you are I suppose?

The Sup Forums related aspects are great, even for free. The power sets, the enviroments, the heroes n villains are all fun for us Sup Forumsmrades.

The actual Sup Forumsidya of it all leaves a bit to be desired when truly being f2p. Certain power sets r blocked off. And wait time for servers on free is infuriating.

Tl;dr - you won't be disappointed by any means on free, but temper expectations accordingly

Also, the intro cinematic is 10x better than any feature, live action film put out by DC ever. Fact.

Honestly, the best thing to me about Disney maybe being able to start using the X-Men in movies again is they'll start appearing in more games.

Remember this game that came out out of fucking nowhere?

>Disney doing X-Men games
Won't be as bloody as the past few games, I reckon.

How dead is it?

And then went back there pretty fast as well.

But yeah, I think they promoted it with copies of Arkham City. I remember getting some leaflet in there.

Like it had just come out of watching Zorro with its wife and son.

desu, I really enjoyed that game.

Played this shit for hours and hours, loved it.

>Video game>>>>>comic

If by comic you mean the Acclaim era (like from 1997 to 1999 or thereabouts) then yes.

fuggggg I loved that game

Bought it for the Magneto Boss fight.

No regrets.

Weirdly enough, the most fun I ever had playing as The Thing in any game to date.

Hey, another person who knows about this game. Nice.

This and the sequel.

DS game was alright too.

the Wii version can suck a dick.

This.

>Metroplex heeds the call of the last Prime
Chills to this day
>dat Megatron arena level
>any dinobots level
>the Jazz stealth levels
>the Combiners, both sides
>Piecing together Megatron as Soundwave

>dem credits
Tear was shed

I've never even seen gameplay of this. Was it just TF2 but a DC skin?

I liked it. Black suit combat was GOAT

unpopular opinions. Really liked the game too.

Shattered Dimensions was better

I loved Batman Returns for Lynx. It was so fucking hard that I never beat it, but that was honestly the case for most Lynx games.

The only issue I had with this game was Peter's voice. In game he's supposed to be an adult, married to MJ, either in college or just out but his voice sounded like he was about to start high school next year.

Is that the one where you fight some giant think in a park pretty early on?

>

Not just that, but it was so fucking nasally and whiny. It was like one of the few things holding that game back.

What do you recommend for PS1 emulation, then?

Just to add to this
>GBA or DS = No$GBA (surprisingly demanding, at least last time I used it)
>SNES = Snes9x
>Mega Drive = never really bother but I did use Gens before and had no problems
>NES = honestly doesn't matter, they're all decent, but Jnes is the most recently updated
>PSP = PPSSPP (free official Android version as well which is pretty cool)

Metroplex cinematic

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sQUlQnvU5s0

If you dont like it, you can get out.

That was ASM1 I think

Not bad but X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged was better

Ironman, Spider-Man, Wolverine

Here's an opposite: obscure Sup Forums comic books.

How was the ASM1 game? I heard it was good but avoid the hell out of the sequel.

Did they intentionally make the good guys complete assholes?

>MJ is a shrill cunt out of every family sitcom ever
>Luke Cage doesn't take you seriously
>Moon Knight mistakes you for a thief
>Wolverine doesn't even try to hide the fact he wants to shank you
>Black Widow attempts to arrest you

Meanwhile the villains act like Pokemon, punch them in the face enough and they'll join you. And Black Cat can be summed up as "Let's take over this city and you will get laid every night."

I could not choose the black suit path any faster.

Crazy fun but kind of like a worse version of Shattered Dimensions.

Fucking GOAT spidey game, probably the best along Spider-man 2 for ps2(i think ultimate is better because it has a pc version)

i still have no fucking idea what Rhinos constantly screaming.

Stupid sexy Felicia

Is WoS worth it? i don't like SD because it's not open world and i really dig open world Spider-man games

psp version was actually good

WoS has a casualized swinging that sticks closely to buildings but it doesn't let you swing in open parks much like Spider-Man 2. It does let you web zip though which is slightly faster.

It's alright, loved it a bit too much but that's just my opinion.

Obscure game, and obscure comic.

I played ASM1 and I can honestly say it is not good. It's not a bad or awful game (that's ASM2), but the first one is retardedly easy and the only fun thing about it is the web swinging, which was the only thing to improve in ASM2. The combat is a very poor ripoff of the Arkham games' freeflow, and the game is so easy that I beat it on my first playthrough on the hardest difficulty with no issues. The alternate costumes are nice though, same with the map

Don't play the PS2 version. When I first heard of this game, I got excited and bought the PS2 version because I didn't have a PS3 and I felt ripped off because I thought it would be open world like past Spider-Man games (it was a linear platformer on PS2, but open-world on PS3 and Wii). When I saw open world footage, I was confused but never ended up playing the game on another console, unfortunately

2 was better

There was a second Friend or Foe?

oh shit, this game. It was simple but the charm was good. The intro was fantastic as well.

So, now that this has turned into spider-man games thread, which one is the best open world Spidey game? i fucking loved but never really tried any other besides ASM2 and that was fucking horrible

PC has one too, but you're going to have to download the patch to fix the graphics a bit.

Also the DS WoS was better than the PS2.

Openworld, I'd say Spider-Man 2. Combat wise, WoS but SM2 has some good movesets that the other games never touched on like tying up criminals on a lamp/traffic light post.

>SM2 has some good movesets that the other games never touched on like tying up criminals on a lamp/traffic light post.
That was REALLY fun, i wonder why they never used it again

they wanted flashy aerial combat instead. Just look at the rest of the games.

Heck I enjoyed being spider-man of murder by piledriving the villains from the top of a tower.

The top thing I remember about SM2 is that if you were good enough you could get through entire fights without being touched.

I remember that comic.

Check out Justice League Heroes

Damn, i'm kinda sad now that it doesn't exist for PC and that ps2 emulation fucking sucks

It had a similar combat to the Arkham games before the Arkham games, it was crazy fun, holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=6dTWc7xnA0o

This game had a good sense of humor.

Evil Dead had comic tie-ins, so it counts right?

>Was it just TF2 but a DC skin?
Pretty much, but it was still fun and had a comic book wackiness to it.

It was dead on PS3 like 2 or 3 years ago. It should be Solomon Grundy-tier now.

Oh this game

this fucking game

I always loved that game, even though I've never played. I just loved saying Johnny Ohm's name over and over again

It was decent. The on foot segments were a little too reminiscent of God of War but the motorcycle segments were a lot of fun.